Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Free Wizard bro man, @Acion gonna turn us into newts using Voodoo man. He still gotta teach me how to manifest a friend

@Mellatt

Why's he still banned?

@Master

@Mellatt

Free him mods he was unfairly hard banned 3 months ago by PPEcuck

#JusticeForMellatt

@Intellau_Celistic let me comment in your profile

Why is @Pillow City Rev banned again?

@Pillow City Rev why is fellow gnosiscel banned

Jfl free @Pillow City Rev
That guy made shit tons of threads about the heightpill and how height > face in which he linked academic studies and shit describing how women are attracted to tall men while he himself claims to be 6’ and living in a SEA country where he heightmogs 99% of men

Jfl at that trolling nigger

@MACHETE's ban is just more proof that anti-anime fags are also anti-incel fakecels

@MACHETE's ban is just more proof that anti-anime fags are also anti-incel fakecels
MACHETE was a fakecel pretty boy with several nudes to his name. :smonk:

Why was @MACHETE hard banned?

Insulted @nice_try in PMs like @Acion did to @iamsubhuman
Well that doesn't do it justice.
He was accusing me of "incel shaming" and wanted to get me banned for it WHILE SIMULTANIOUSLY incel shaming me in my PMs. What a bitch move. He was also causing beef with other users, it was not just me.

Well that doesn't do it justice.
He was accusing me of "incel shaming" and wanted to get me banned for it WHILE SIMULTANIOUSLY incel shaming me in my PMs. What a bitch move. He was also causing beef with other users, it was not just me.
Why did it start man can u explain it

It’s not trolling or humblebragging. It’s called being blackpilled and not a weak loser who turns his back on who he is just because of a little female attention. Stop putting women above you once in your life and maybe you will understand my view. Women are beneath me. I’m not some weak bitch who chases women around and tires to validate them. You fucks should be thanking me for being based and blackpilled cause you need me. You do, I’m the only one who truly is. You’re not the real blackpilled incel, I am.

It’s not trolling or humblebragging. It’s called being blackpilled and not a weak loser who turns his back on who he is just because of a little female attention. Stop putting women above you once in your life and maybe you will understand my view. Women are beneath me. I’m not some weak bitch who chases women around and tires to validate them. You fucks should be thanking me for being based and blackpilled cause you need me. You do, I’m the only one who truly is. You’re not the real blackpilled incel, I am.
Turns out you are a larping fakecel and has admitted to having slays on looksmax.

No need to waste our time any further with another appeal

MACHETE was a fakecel pretty boy with several nudes to his name. :smonk:
WTF. AM I THE ONLY INCEL AROUND HERE?

iu

iu

Too bad for @MACHETE I liked that guy, I remember when found an guitar in the dumpster and ducktaped her. Its hard for me to believe he was an fakecel.

Too bad for @MACHETE I liked that guy, I remember when found an guitar in the dumpster and ducktaped her. Its hard for me to believe he was an fakecel.
Screenshot 20230131 165259 Chrome

From his abandoned looksmaxx account.

You can thank @Chingaquedito for exposing him

@MACHETE is proof the people who call white truecels fakecels are the actual fakecels. I hope that beaner gets tortured to death with a dull rusty saw. Projecting faggot

@Chingaquedito Good job, soldier.

:shock: I think im gonna rope now :feelsrope:
To be heavily invested in someone just to find out they were a fraud this whole time must be a traumatizing experience. No wonder people have trust issues.

@MACHETE Anyone else banned af rn?

To be heavily invested in someone just to find out they were a fraud this whole time must be a traumatizing experience. No wonder people have trust issues.
one has to be stupid to believe that faggot's a trucel

faggot been literally bragging about "chad fishing" the whole time, and it was obvious he was using his own photos

nobody would bother to keep chadfishing with fake photos from others. its a massive waste of time for no gain.

and he also posted his own photo here, without the face, but one could easily see he's very unlikley to be incel just from the outline.

one has to be stupid to believe that faggot's a trucel

faggot been literally bragging about "chad fishing" the whole time, and it was obvious he was using his own photos

nobody would bother to keep chadfishing with fake photos from others. its a massive waste of time for no gain.

and he also posted his own photo here, without the face, but one could easily see he's very unlikley to be incel just from the outline.
It's because he grew his hair out and it looks like shit, so he had benefit of the doubt among the userbase here.

A handful of users did call out his trolling demeanor as an indicator to his fakeceldom.

Why was @iamsubhuman banned?