Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Master enjoyed stupid clowns bussy pics so he let him back on the forum

:yes:

Image 13

Is @lu.jones permabanned?

why is @Jason Voorhees is banned?
his last thread was bluepilled or incel shaming right?
why was this bluepilled and incel shaming?
He just showed a picture of ethnics walking around with their girlfriends.
Is that really a reason to ban someone?
Isn't that ethnic worship? Why isn't he allowed to show pictures of his surroundings?
Was his last thread the reason or did he do something else?
I don't think it's fair that he was banned because of the last thread.

Last edited:
why is @Jason Voorhees is banned?
his last thread was bluepilled or incel shaming right?
why was this bluepilled and incel shaming?
He just showed a picture of ethnics walking around with their girlfriends.
Is that really a reason to ban someone?
Isn't that ethnic worship? Why isn't he allowed to show pictures of his surroundings?
Was his last thread the reason or did he do something else?
I don't think it's fair that he was banned because of the last thread.
He's a .org refugee that barely just joined and is already preaching to the userbase like some sort of authority.

@PLA1092 Are 100%s still active for 1 month default?
What percent do you get when you are actually separated forever?

This is an unban Appeal for @AsakuraHao
@TheProphetMuscle @proudweeb @Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel @Fat Link

Hello,
I am the representative and settler for my client @AsakuraHao . I would like to represent him in the case of incels.is vs @AsakuraHao .
I motion for the request.
I further motion to request a revocation of the 100% separation he has.
This is on the basis that he will subject himself to follow the rules and guidelines we truly value here at incels.is.
I will speak with my client on the basis of his behavior and encourage him to follow the laws here. My touchstone is Integrity and hate for U.S. law, and I believe this is a fitting characteristic for me to help @AsakuraHao , my client, in rehabilitating him into a fellow member into the community.
@AsakuraHao IS an incel, and experiences withdrawals from being unable to interact with females which results to him lashing out and possibly breaking rules by posting nsfw content in the wrong subforums.

He apologizes for his actions, and I will help him, my client, to become a better citizen here at incels.is.

Therefore, I am requesting his 100% to be reconsidered and for him to be given just one more chance, where he will have the support of the community to help him.

Hello,
I am the representative and settler for my client @AsakuraHao . I would like to represent him in the case of incels.is vs @AsakuraHao .
This is on the basis that he will subject himself to follow the rules and guidelines we truly value here at incels.is.
I will speak with my client on the basis of his behavior and encourage him to follow the laws here. My touchstone is Integrity and hate for U.S. law, and I believe this is a fitting characteristic for me to help @AsakuraHao , my client, in rehabilitating him into a fellow member into the community.
@AsakuraHao IS an incel, and experiences withdrawals from being unable to interact with females which results to him lashing out and possibly breaking rules by posting nsfw content in the wrong subforums.

He apologizes for his actions, and I will help him, my client, to become a better citizen here at incels.is.

Therefore, I am requesting his 100% to be reconsidered and for him to be given just one more chance, where he will have the support of the community to help him.
His ban lifts on August 10. He posted the same content he was warned previously for so he has only himself to blame for his 1 month ban.

Hello,

Giga solid appeal, will hire u when I get permaban for legal threats

He's a .org refugee that barely just joined and is already preaching to the userbase like some sort of authority.
He also claimed he has women approach him but he "doesn't know what to say to them" jfl

What about if you were supposed to have a one month ban, but a mod decided to make it expire much earlier. Does the system think you're partially banned?

What about if you were supposed to have a one month ban, but a mod decided to make it expire much earlier. Does the system think you're partially banned?
No, either the warning percentage was made lower or your warning was deleted.

No, either the warning percentage was made lower or your warning was deleted.
I don't any warning % but I still don't have perms like being able to change your AVI, or the search button missing half the time..

Unban @dementus. I've seen his face. It's truecel-tier.

What he said is basically impossible at his looks level.

@basedcrackaddict ?

@Fat Link @proudweeb @SlayerSlayer @TheProphetMuscle @The Enforcer @Dregster @Caesercel @Uggo Mongo @PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel Unban @Flagellum_Dei. It was self-requested and he wants to come back.
@basedcrackaddict ?
He told me he got 1 week for making an alt.

@Fat Link @proudweeb @SlayerSlayer @TheProphetMuscle @The Enforcer @Dregster @Caesercel @Uggo Mongo @PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel Unban @Flagellum_Dei. It was self-requested and he wants to come back.

He told me he got 1 week for making an alt.
Swear half the forum has had an alt at some point

so @Jason Voorhees get permabanned for promoting looksmaxxing and """racebait"""????? not dickriding him but this is hardly worthy of a permaban
It's not so much that he was promoting "self-improvement" it's the way he did it, I can show some examples if you want of him slipping in some bluepilled/redpilled stuff with it & also subtly Incel-shaming over it.

The racebait part, idk about but I assume it tied in with the things I mentioned.
I think he made threads incelshaming people here saying shit like "Look at this guy over here, he's [bad attributes], but he slays! If you niggas didn't [do some shit], you would be slaying!" Basically acting like he owns the place.

Threadrel:

Example here- he was more or less espousing redpilled/bluepilled "I know a guy bro" copium to shame & troll us

As a mod on another one of Masters sites, he should have understood the rules better.

@SupremeAutist ?

@Fat Link