Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Why would he use the same flare, though?
@niggers has a similar joke in his own bio. I don’t think it means anything. But yeah, Stargazer’s familiarity with that joke plus the “Kys freak” joke indicates he probably was an alt of someone

Free @AsakuraHao

@
niggers
@niggers has a similar joke in his own bio
It was a pretty common meme when I joined but just like hamlossus it seems most current users don't know about it. He probably was an alt of some old user like personalityinkwell(he's made a few alts over the years) or someone from that era.

@latinocelhispanicel
Ascended?
no, depression got me really hard around march
I've literally just been in my room all day with my thoughts for whole 3 months

@Despicablecel when is he being unabanned? @LeFrenchCel

What happened with @weakcrybaby? Saw that account got nuked after an hour with no posts and it seemed like another @shy niceguy. I have a schizo theory about that account and I want to see if it's in any way true

What happened with @weakcrybaby? Saw that account got nuked after an hour with no posts and it seemed like another @shy niceguy. I have a schizo theory about that account and I want to see if it's in any way true
What's your theory

What's your theory
I think it's @DeliriousMerchant because of the ayanokoji banner and him defending @shy niceguy. The account had a very similar vibe and I don't think it's simply coincidence that another account of that nature joined right after that situation.

I think it's @DeliriousMerchant because of the ayanokoji banner and him defending @shy niceguy. The account had a very similar vibe and I don't think it's simply coincidence that another account of that nature joined right after that situation.
Could have been true, but @weakcrybaby and @shy niceguy are the same person

Fuck I thought was some schizo genius there, I feel like he might have some involvement though, the ayanokoji banner feels like a tease and he self banned a couple days ago. He was also directly in contact with him
@lonelysince2006 - @ChudMasterofBation
- Suicfuel for you pair. Your needless pseudo-analysis effort in your posts have gone to waste. I'm prepared to get status-dumped.
  1. I'm after just talking to @shy niceguy and I can confirm he's not a woman. In his own words, he was just playing along because of the attention he was getting. You were treating him like a nice-celebrity with those massive-threads. He also said he felt odd by some of the usERs on this forum trying to flirt with him and got angered by the accusations that he was a female.
  2. He types like a typical Tyrone. So there goes half the points raised against him. The difference in speech and attitude is almost jarring. This is ongoing on a different platform where he resembles nothing like his .is counterpart.
  3. He has a social platform. I'll keep it hidden, akin to how @Dr. Autismo keeps his creative writing profile different to his .is identity.
    He also has compilation of creepshots. :dafuckfeels:

Fuck I thought was some schizo genius there, I feel like he might have some involvement though, the ayanokoji banner feels like a tease and he self banned a couple days ago. He was also directly in contact with him
There's definitely something weird with those two

What a fucking bitch. Why does she feel the need to keep attention-whoring? Females have a pathological obsession with this shit.

I once again ask mods to delete her accounts so that she won't be able to get notifications and talk to members on this forum (to start more drama and get more satisfaction out of attention-whoring).

@Fat Link @proudweeb @SlayerSlayer @TheProphetMuscle @The Enforcer @Dregster @Caesercel @Uggo Mongo @PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel

What a fucking bitch. Why does she feel the need to keep attention-whoring? Females have a pathological obsession with this shit.

I once again ask mods to delete her accounts so that she won't be able to get notifications and talk to members on this forum (to start more drama and get more satisfaction out of attention-whoring).

@Fat Link @proudweeb @SlayerSlayer @TheProphetMuscle @The Enforcer @Dregster @Caesercel @Uggo Mongo @PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel
They are hardbanned so they can't talk to anymore

They are hardbanned so they can't talk to anymore
No, she can still engage in convos and people can make convos with her (if you add her as a recipient when using "Start conversation").

No, she can still engage in convos and people can make convos with her (if you add her as a recipient when using "Start conversation").
You can add hardbanned users to convos I imagine, sure. But they'll never be able to access their inbox so they can't do shit

You can add hardbanned users to convos I imagine, sure. But they'll never be able to access their inbox so they can't do shit
If that's true, then based. Thank you for destroying this attention-whore. :feelsYall:

Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.
The following recipients could not be found: @shy niceguy.

Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.
The following recipients could not be found: @shy niceguy.
Nuked to hell and back. :feelshaha: Gigabased.

@shy niceguy Fuck you, bitch.

I always did actually think there was something odd about @DeliriousMerchant

@Clavicus Vile ?

@Clavicus Vile ? @Uggo Mongo @PLA1092

If that's true, then based. Thank you for destroying this attention-whore. :feelsYall:
I don't think it's a woman personally but I do know i've banned some of their alts in the past so they can stay gone anyway

Wtf happened to my bro @Flagellum_Dei?