Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@osman27's?

@royceverlo345?

@barcacel?
requested, he no longer identify as an incel anymore, he says that he's MGTOW from now on

I'm not an incel, that's why i'll leave this site. Just give me a second, i want to download some of my incels.is threads and then i'll see if this site let's me delete my account, i'll move to neets.me.

Just free a 6'2" braggart who talks about all of the pussy he's getting theory.
Height matters nowhere as much as face does; I never also saw him brag

Height matters nowhere as much as face does

Ezgif 4 c349ada6a6

I never also saw him brag
Brag

might be a troll post but if we're gonna use the same logic "might be" then nothing in this forum will be bannable

no way he was serious
i believe he wasn't. it was obvious that he wanted to get banned or get a warning or he just was bored and wanted some drama.
i also beleive that other users like @nohope. who made posts saying that they are officialy gay is just because they wanted to get permabanned
you can see him in his last post saying that it's very nice to be banned from the forum.

Free my nigga @Adolf Hitler he dindu nuffin

@NihilisticSoul was permabanned btw for posting this
Screenshot 4

Yeah I saw that also,
View attachment 769990
The Polish roughly translates to:

I'm only saying this to get banned because I'm bored of this site tbh.
It's always these fucking normies who come here to monkey around and then do shit like this.

@NihilisticSoul kys.
i believe he wasn't. it was obvious that he wanted to get banned or get a warning or he just was bored and wanted some drama.

i also beleive that other users like @nohope. who made posts saying that they are officialy gay is just because they wanted to get permabanned

you can see him in his last post saying that it's very nice to be banned from the forum.
@NoHope, @Michael W. Ford also kys.

Last edited:
@Adolf Hitler ?

oh not again

Yeah what happend to @Adolf Hitler ??

We need to have petty back and forths about JBW again :feelsbadman: @Caesercel

Will @GeckoBus ever get unbanned from here? I've seen way worst posted by perfectly functional individuals and you are banning someone like Gecko who probably has type 2 autism and that's why he didn't get the memo the first time. Btw I'm posting this because I want I haven't talked with him, so that some of you dont talk shit about it

Free @Man :ping: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

He didn't insult anybody here, he only tried to motivate a bit

@based_meme Enlighten me as to why @GeckoBus got banned ?
Did he suddenly started posting gay shit, after that one good thread he made ?
If that´s the case, what a way to go.

@ChrolloLucilfer04 ?

@based_meme Enlighten me as to why @GeckoBus got banned ?
Did he suddenly started posting gay shit, after that one good thread he made ?
If that´s the case, what a way to go.
That's precisely what happened and how it happened. :feelshaha:

I have never seen such a meteoric rise and hard fall in such a short time span in all of the time I've been here. I think that's a record for the forum.

@NihilisticSoul - What he made wrong here?