Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@First loss what happened please?

@Ultimate BBCombover what happened please? He was here for like 3 minutes lol.

i dunno, he made a thread saying he would rope and hasn't posted since. i doubt it tbh ngl
If you go back to that thread he made about roping and hover over his profile, he's logged in since. So I guess he changed his mind about dying

@Ultimate BBCombover

@FrailPaleStaleMale free up

Seeing all these guys getting temp banned for getting up to 60% is sad but satisfying at the same time knowing you’re not a rule breaker. I got 10% on December 17th and I’m finally back to zero.

Just add up all the % amounts from every violation you have gotten in the past month.
I've only gotten one violation and thats because I'm a retard who didn't read the rules. I should be good

I've only gotten one violation and thats because I'm a retard who didn't read the rules. I should be good
Same. What was yours for our of curiosity? Mine was for coping too hard and making a tranny thread.

Seeing all these guys getting temp banned for getting up to 60% is sad but satisfying at the same time knowing you’re not a rule breaker. I got 10% on December 17th and I’m finally back to zero.

What happened to @randomcel92 now? We had a nice conversation earlier today and now he’s banned all of a sudden.

What happened to @randomcel92 now? We had a nice conversation earlier today and now he’s banned all of a sudden.
This, he had top taste in waifus. I looked forward to seeing what avi was next

yeah wtf happened lmao