Ban Discussion Megathread

manlet cUnt

will he get perma banned next week? who knows
-
holes suck at everything they do. legit 0/10 LARPing skillz. thiis bitch couldnt even help having a foid avi @Leftieincel

Of Manlets and Men

Veteran
-
I almost want to give these pathetic "infiltrators" tips on how not to be so fucking retarded. Maybe next time try having a name that doesn't support SJW ideology.

At this point foid "infiltrators" are literally a meme like the "How do you do, fellow kids?" guy.

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
we still don't know what happened to the homie
I think he banned because of zesto cuck. He supported zesto even though zesto talk shit about us and admit being fakecel. I don't mean this guy,talking about zesto cuck

RegisterUserName

Quasi-abominationcel
-
we still don't know what happened to the homie
It's probably a conspiracy by the mods ngl they haven't said anything about his ban.
I think he banned because of zesto cuck. He supported zesto even though zesto talk shit about us and admit being fakecel. I don't mean this guy,talking about zesto cuck
Zesto has left the incelosphere pretty much. He left his site to go to Japan but I think he has ALTs running it. Idk he has some type of personality disorders but it can't be because of zesto as he's gone at least temporarily.

SoyUnPerdedor

Overlord
-
It's probably a conspiracy by the mods ngl they haven't said anything about his ban.

Zesto has left the incelosphere pretty much. He left his site to go to Japan but I think he has ALTs running it. Idk he has some type of personality disorders but it can't be because of zesto as he's gone at least temporarily.
he runs another site afaik

armis

Veteran
-
So leftieincel was confirmed foid? Wonder how many more have accs here if she managed to slip under the radar.

RREEEEEEEEE

Universally hated by women — 2/10 curry truecel
-
How many times can one get temp banned before permanent? Because I’ve seen @catfishman23 with a temp ban like 20 times already..
Catfishing comes with certain privileges. He probably gets more slack due to being "notorious" among the incel crowd. Despite him not being incel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 3)