Ban Discussion Megathread

Of Manlets and Men

Banned for disagreeing with Red Shambhala
-
I almost want to give these pathetic "infiltrators" tips on how not to be so fucking retarded. Maybe next time try having a name that doesn't support SJW ideology.

At this point foid "infiltrators" are literally a meme like the "How do you do, fellow kids?" guy.

RegisterUserName

Quasi-abominationcel
-
we still don't know what happened to the homie
It's probably a conspiracy by the mods ngl they haven't said anything about his ban.
I think he banned because of zesto cuck. He supported zesto even though zesto talk shit about us and admit being fakecel. I don't mean this guy,talking about zesto cuck
Zesto has left the incelosphere pretty much. He left his site to go to Japan but I think he has ALTs running it. Idk he has some type of personality disorders but it can't be because of zesto as he's gone at least temporarily.

SoyUnPerdedor

just keepin it real my nigga
-
It's probably a conspiracy by the mods ngl they haven't said anything about his ban.

Zesto has left the incelosphere pretty much. He left his site to go to Japan but I think he has ALTs running it. Idk he has some type of personality disorders but it can't be because of zesto as he's gone at least temporarily.
he runs another site afaik

armis

Veteran
-
So leftieincel was confirmed foid? Wonder how many more have accs here if she managed to slip under the radar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)