Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

0D699886 3041 42CE A5A6 A8AF3546B505

what happened to @Deleted member 36838

he seemed like a good brocel tbh

@Yikerinos
@SnowStormHigh was incredibly based and highly appreciated user. @Longbowman @IncelFromFinland :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Last edited:
What happened to @Overdosed ?
I liked him.

May I ask why is @Nisargacel banned? Is it permaban? Looks like he was a bit lost but I what was the reason exactly?

May I ask why is @Nisargacel banned? Is it permaban? Looks like he was a bit lost but I what was the reason exactly?
I think he was some sort of chad from looksmax that took a wrong turn and wound up here. lol

I think he was some sort of chad from looksmax that took a wrong turn and wound up here. lol
Yeah his posts were kinda confusing and not very fit for the forum, but still don't know the official reason for it, and he is still using the website.

Stay mad hater, i look fabulous

peteburns-scaled.jpg
YWNBAW
what happened to @Deleted member 36838

he seemed like a good brocel tbh
View attachment 515579 Is gone, i forgot what his name was as well.
[UWSL]@SnowStormHigh was incredibly based and highly appreciated user.[/UWSL]
Seems like my campaign to purge and keep out "Canadiancels" has been working! :feelsdevil:

Spoken like a true All American patriot!

Last edited:
Reminder that I got a verbal warning for posting ":feelsbadman:" in ban discussion after some cuck allegedly reported me, while others get to shitpost here.

Seems like my campaign to purge and keep out "Canadiancels" has been working! :feelsdevil:

Spoken like a true All American patriot!
oh they were canadians? god bless you, sir.
Reminder that I got a verbal warning for posting ":feelsbadman:" in ban discussion after some cuck allegedly reported me, while others get to shitpost here.
damn :feelsbadman:

Yes, some rules were way more strictly enforced back then.

@BlackPilledNeet

What happened to @BlackPilledNeet ?

why is @WØLF not banned yet?