Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Bring back @Fontaine lol

Shame that @Zyros got banned. I enjoyed his high IQ posts.

:f:

@Zyros rest in farts my nigga. Vampires never die.

@Zyros banned, yet another Nov2017Cel gone, at this rate. there all gonna be gone.. hmmm:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

Zyros. Great poster. I will miss him, hope he stays active in Looksmax.org.

Nah I'm glad that boasting blue piller is gone, JFL @ anyone acting like he was anything but a larp
Zyros

Shame that @Zyros got banned. I enjoyed his high IQ posts.

:f:
@Zyros rest in farts my nigga. Vampires never die.
This tbh.

A welcome surprise tbh.
Wonder what he got banned for, humblebragging with his pics again? Requested ban?
Over for draculacels
@Zyros banned, yet another Nov2017Cel gone, at this rate. there all gonna be gone.. hmmm:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
Probably temporary or requested since his profile is still viewable.

Gambler and Zyros are gone. Two Paragons of r/incels lost in time, like tears in rain.

So @Zyros permabanned. Mixed feelings about this, I'm curious to see the reason more than anything.

Gambler and Zyros are gone. Two Paragons of r/incels lost in time, like tears in rain.
Oh noooo, two good-looking non-incels are gone, whatever will the incel community do?
This is proof that the halo effect is real.

Damn zyros is dead now, they're all dropping like flies.

There won't be any 2017 OGcels by late 2019

@RageAgainstTDL response is based. Best mod incels.is has by FAR.

I like him a lot as well. One of the highest IQ and highest quality content users as well. Low inhib for banning Zyros without a specific occurrence now as well.

Damn zyros is dead now, they're all dropping like flies.

There won't be any 2017 OGcels by late 2019
The original users were just the ones who were on r/incels, not a big deal IMO. I never used Reddit, so I only knew about this forum around January, and only decided making an account in May.

Holy shit that response was fucking based.
I'm a bit more receptive to the idea of the blackpilled normie rule after reading that, even if I still don't think it's ideal. Because one of my key problems with it is that normies seems to get away with these humblebrags, and often times, even outright brags, without even so much as a slap on the wrists.

Zyros was one of the bigger examples of this. Constantly posting his pics, constantly trying to get everyone's attention and then pretending to be innocent, constantly letting us know that he was out partying and clubbing the night before, constantly telling us that he knows a certain blackpill from personal experience (Read: He fucked chicks dude!), etc...
It was ridiculous, man. He never let anyone forget that he was a fucking Chad.

Holy shit that response was fucking based.
I'm a bit more receptive to the idea of the blackpilled normie rule after reading that, even if I still don't think it's ideal. Because one of my key problems with it is that normies seems to get away with these humblebrags, and often times, even outright brags, without even so much as a slap on the wrists.

Zyros was one of the bigger examples of this. Constantly posting his pics, constantly trying to get everyone's attention and then pretending to be innocent, constantly letting us know that he was out partying and clubbing the night before, constantly telling us that he knows a certain blackpill from personal experience (Read: He fucked chicks dude!), etc...
It was ridiculous, man. He never let anyone forget that he was a fucking Chad.
But he was not a chad, he is only 6/10.

One of the reasons why i liked Zyros here is that he was a living proof of how "Sub8 law" is something completelly out of reality. He was only 6/10 (with a 14yo frame) and has a decent performance with females.

I'll meet you halfway- he's a 7/10. 6/10 in my ratings is just "above average", he's more than "above average".
7/10 is chadlite tier bro, he is not chadlite because he has a very big nose and he isnt even white.

Do a tinder experiment with him, you will see how bad he performs in a place where sub8 law applies in fact.

7/10 is chadlite tier bro, he is not chadlite because he has a very big nose and he isnt even white.

Do a tinder experiment with him, you will see how bad he performs in a place where sub8 law applies in fact.
He'll perform poorly because of his shitty hair, he has next to no good photos of him regularly.
i0KYFYA.jpg
Y1gWIsl.jpg

This is 7/10 though.
Regardless, we're getting a bit off topic...

What was the inciting post for his ban? Or was this one of those "He's offended so many times that the ban hammer finally came down"?

What was the inciting post for his ban? Or was this one of those "He's offended so many times that the ban hammer finally came down"?
Posts on Looksmax were the nail in the coffin considering he was using the same name. You can't brag there but remain here, that is the precedent that is set.

I understand why zyros got banned. But why wait until now? Why wasn't he banned within the first few months of the forums existence when the rules became finalized?

I understand why zyros got banned. But why wait until now? Why wasn't he banned within the first few months of the forums existence when the rules became finalized?

JFL that's the shit I kept asking.

In which sense he was a bluepiller/LARPer??

What made him blue pilled is that on multiple occasions I've argued with him claiming that not only female validation is important, but its more important than sex, so you should never pay for sex, you should only have sex if you can first get female validation, in other words - "Fuck the rest of you guys, remain sexually starved while I come here everyday to boast, you have to get sex "the right way" else it doesn't count"

Another blue pilled concept he has is that your virginity is only lost of the woman who had sex with you actually liked you, in other words you could fuck 100 prostitutes but you'd still be a virgin.

Are you noticing a reoocurring theme yet. He claims to be black pilled but his belief system for sex puts all the power in women's hands and it pedestalizes them, he has essentially made women the gate keeper for all his sexual prospects. Like I keep saying over and over about black pilled normies, they have innate blue pilled concepts that are permanently inscribed into their psyche because they've had years of romantics successes, and they've formed habits and beliefs based on those successes, so when they come on here preaching these ridiculous blue pilled concepts and rules, from their perspective its black pilled. They don't see how they contradict themselves in both disperaging women and then at the same time pedestalizing and over valuing them.

What made him a larper, the image I posted is exhibit A of that, its why he likely got banned recently, everybody saw the larp, he's coming here preaching his "I'm just one of you guys" BS, and in his real life he's slaying, he was just coming here pretending to be one of us, he never was, he was always a high tier normie who got laid often, whoever fell for his shit must feel stupid - "oh I trust him, he's just a "black pilled normie", that's totally not an oxymoron" JFL.

I'm just waiting for the next guy to slip up, he is literally the same shit like Zyros, but unlike Zyros he's a lot more careful, I guarantee you he's a member of looksmax.org, but he's under a different username, so he can boast in private and then come here and larp as one of us. This "we allow black pilled normies" BS had to stop, I've been saying this shit for months and only just recently did Zyros prove my point, these guys don't belong here, this place is just a visit to the zoo for them, they get to come here and look down on all the animals and offer tips to
"help us evolve to their level".

Good riddance.

I don't like the banning of Zyros. He was a good poster and I don't think he ever bragged here. I think he said that he was incel until 22, that means he spent the great majority of his life as incel and "ascended" when his best years were already gone. Do we really have to exclude people who are blackpilled and have been incels almost their entire lives?

Goodnight sweet prince @Zyros. You will be missed.