Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Amazingly, there needs to be a statement it seems:

We will never make warning / ban exceptions because a user is popular, is liked, or has many posts.

We will never unban users because other users post "free X / unban X".

free ritalancel

i never got the reason as to why @Xenocel got banned?

does ritalincel watch anime? it seems like he has that avi just to halomaxx

#je suis ritalin

UNLEASH him

Free @Ritalincel

Yes, I agree his comments are not very descriptive. But they are terse and to-the-point. He is also a vigilant cuck spotter and annihilator. If all OG posters who have been here since the fall of /r/incels are getting banned like this, this site will die out. Because there are too many nofappers, standardcels and """mentalcels""" on this forum. @Ritalincel is one of the few old truecels still left here.

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Free @Ritalincel

Yes, I agree his comments are not very descriptive. But they are terse and to-the-point. He is also a vigilant cuck spotter and annihilator. If all OG posters who have been here since the fall of /r/incels are getting banned like this, this site will die out. Because there are too many nofappers, standardcels and """mentalcels""" on this forum. @Ritalincel is one of the few old truecels still left here.

lol did you not read @blickpall comment? everytime you say "free banned user" they add an extra day to there time

Free @Ritalincel

Free him

At this rate Ritalincel is gonna get perma'd and I don't think I will be able to cope knowing he'll be gone.

Free Bronzehawkattack
Can't free what cannot be caged :feelsthink:
The irony of this comment is that I won't even need to spam "Free Leucosticte", cuz your next ban will also be your last ban:feelsokman: (hopefully)

But he was doing that all the time(not calling his posts low quality, he hasn't changed his posts.) I don't understand that.

Maybe he did it in threads he wasn't supposed to? Mods do delete content now if it's against the rules.

Maybe he did it in threads he wasn't supposed to? Mods do delete content now if it's against the rules.
Yes very true , we don't get a chance to express our true selves :feelskek:

:feelsrope: If we can't express ourselves on a forum, how can we express ourselves to a foid? :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
That is the reason we all are incels, we're ugly fucks who can't communicate :feelsrope:

That is the reason we all are incels, we're ugly fucks who can't communicate :feelsrope:

No, I'm just an ugly fuck. :feelsbadman: All the more reason why """personality""" is such a meme. I am living proof of it.

For every count of someone unironically saying "free x," x's ban will be extended 1 day henceforth.

Carry on.
Free Ritalincel
Free Ritalincel
Free Ritalincel
Free Ritalincel

But he was doing that all the time(not calling his posts low quality, he hasn't changed his posts.) I don't understand that.
Because other users have complained about it I imagine.
I've seen plenty of users who were annoyed by Ritalincel's spam, especially when their threads get derailed as a result of it.

that’s in offtopic. also, spamming like a bot was ritalincel’s entire personality in the forum. hopefully we can help him become a contributing member from now on.
So offtopic threads can be low quality. Let's see when I get warned

that’s in offtopic. also, spamming like a bot was ritalincel’s entire personality in the forum. hopefully we can help him become a contributing member from now on.
MUH PERSONALITY also spam IS SPAM. If ur gonna make a rule then apply it UNIVERSALLY

the offtopic subforum is considerably more lax in that respect, obviously. that being said, the rule applies there as well and threads can’t be contentless spam.
What is contentless spam
does "cope" count?
Friendly reminder I got warned and temp banned for reporting posts like this for "report spamming"

hold up, you warned me for making a similarly low-effort post in offtopic

this was your thread. this most definitely isn't "similarly low effort".
What is contentless spam
does "cope" count?
Friendly reminder I got warned and temp banned for reporting posts like this for "report spamming"
look at my screenshot above. that, for instance, is defined as "contentless spam".

look at my screenshot above. that, for instance, is defined as "contentless spam".
I asked you to define it, not show me one example.
Also, I got warned for reporting posts like that.

View attachment 66844
this was your thread. this most definitely isn't "similarly low effort".

Both are one sentence posts, the only thing that sets them apart is a poll. Both posts invite people to have a discussion on the topic at hand. Your thread is about as low effort, if I made a poll asking yes and no would it have been deleted or would it be up like yours?

Both are one sentence posts, the only thing that sets them apart is a poll. Both posts invite people to have a discussion on the topic at hand. Your thread is about as low effort, if I made a poll asking yes and no would it have been deleted or would it be up like yours?
I'm all for roasting knajjd but your thread was obviously no content.

I'm all for roasting knajjd but your thread was obviously no content.
I disagree, it described the act of having sex with girls, I elabbed on it in the posts under as well

Both are one sentence posts, the only thing that sets them apart is a poll. Both posts invite people to have a discussion on the topic at hand. Your thread is about as low effort, if I made a poll asking yes and no would it have been deleted?
my thread has a question, it has a purpose. people can engage in it. yours has the title "sex" and "sex with girls". you too know that it's spam. don't troll in this thread.
I asked you to define it, not show me one example.
Also, I got warned for reporting posts like that.
you were reporting dozens of posts including empty quotes and whatnot, not threads. posts like that aren't really considered to be "contentless spam" unless it's done really habitually.

you were reporting dozens of posts including empty quotes and whatnot, not threads. posts like that aren't really considered to be "contentless spam" unless it's done really habitually.
None of that is in the rules. Update the rules. You also owe me %

@SyrianEtnic

Banned for cherry picking?

I don't understand why those who say "free x" just don't chat with them via Private Messaging, Email or hell even join up to other sites & platforms where "x" is based & free to act? Take Nausea. Just join the platform where he's at & chat with him till your heart's content. Just a suggestion.

I don't understand why those who say "free x" just don't chat with them via Private Messaging, Email or hell even join up to other sites & platforms where "x" is based & free to act? Take Nausea. Just join the platform where he's at & chat with him till your heart's content. Just a suggestion.
the problem is that they're not posting on the incels.is forum

Free @Ritalincel

for some reason, the mods can't get this into their head and would rather be autistic about enforcing "muh rules" while calling anyone with actual concern for this site's longevity a drooling retard.

the problem is that they're not posting on the incels.is forum

Then come out & state your protestation as to why you think they were wrong to be banned in the 1st place. I suppose.