Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Just came to :f: the fallen brothers, good night sweet princes

Not after his ban appeal.
ban appeals aren't "get out of jail free" cards to use on demand. the fact is that he did something that i'd specifically told him not to. the best he can do in an appeal would be "i'm sorry, i won't do it again", etc. etc. which really is relatively meaningless. if he does get a second chance, it'll be many, many months later.

ban appeals aren't "get out of jail free" cards to use on demand. the fact is that he did something that i'd specifically told him not to. the best he can do in an appeal would be "i'm sorry, i won't do it again", etc. etc. which really is relatively meaningless. if he does get a second chance, it'll be many, many months later.

free him

I dont think I can cope if Zesto is banned, I need my mommygfmaxxing

will he talk about his trip on discord? should screenshots be posted to his megathread?

I don't know what i'm going to do if his ban is perm

His creativity in his posts was on another level :feelsbadman:

There is a chance he would be back after his trip in Japan. :feelsbadman: @Zesto was and he will always be a great member of the forum and an aniki.

"My waifu in Japan does X"
"When I go to Japan I will do X and Y"
"I am doing X to prepare for Japan"
"Western women are X"

Is Zesto permbanned? Fuck.

I really liked him. Had a conversation with him which I enjoyed. He will be missed.

The Zesto ban was so surprising. I knew he would get banned for spam eventually but I didn't expect this. Too bad its permanent I really wanted to see if he would ascend in Japan or not.

Why didn't he just keep posting with his normal account instead of making an alt? what a shame :feelsbadman:

You simply have a personal, more inclusive definition of fakecel which collides with the majority of user's own definition.

Why should it matter what the majority thinks? Aren't bluepilled cucks also the majority? Doesn't mean they're right. Btw I'm not arguing for the arguments used in this thread, I'm just asking a thought provoking question.

It's over for ritalincels.

Just wanted to say thanks to the mods for banning @Ritalincel , literally all he did was spam soy images and memes every time he posted like some pubescent teen.

nothing of value lost. :feelsokman:

Ritalincel banned? Wow just wow.

Coping with bans. Stage 1: Denial.
Yeah it’s no big deal. Zesto and ritalin? Won’t be missed...
064DC080 5CEB 4AB8 95E2 C90EB85B3F8B

Hey mods, I was wondering why @Ritalincel is banned? Is he perma-banned?

I fucking hated zesto and his japshit but I'm starting to miss him ngl, can mods free him please