Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Chads co

@comfort is one of the biggest faggots I have ever seen.
1. He messaged me randomly on Discord and told me to reply to .co threads talking about him.
2. He told me that the .co mods are feds and posted some doxx bullshit about @Master .
3. He posted illegal stuff... :feelsseriously:

I don't know what else he would expect to happen... if you're trying to dox the person (@Master) who has done so much for us by going through hell-and-back to keep this forum up, you deserve to be banned. Besides credible threats of violence or self-posting evidence of criminal activity, this man's identity is the only other thing free speech should not cover on this forum, it's a pragmatic thing. If he got doxxed and he was harassed in his personal life the same way RooshV was a couple years ago, this forum would shut down and our corner of the internet and the microcosm of a sub-culture we've grown would be lost. I've heard from him on twitter that he's had to pay exorbitant legal fees and server fees, not to mention dealing with law enforcement because of the inane and purposelessly violent/sociopathic stuff you people post on here for a cheap thrill.

No, the mods are not feds because they wouldn't let you dox admins and mods on the site. retarded.

@Qarjajaf what happened to this Somaliancel?

@Chorse Charming

What happened?

free @Insomniac and @HighTGymcel

Last edited:
@IsolationHurts has been offline for a couple of months now.
I wonder what happened?

@ClownCharizard6774 FREE HIM THAT'S THE HOMIE

UNCAGE @PotatoTomato AND @comfort OR RIOT

@FemoidsGTFO
PUSSYHOLE MODS KEEP LOCKING HIM UP

@FemoidsGTFO
PUSSYHOLE MODS KEEP LOCKING HIM UP
In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it. I do not know how I am here; probably added by a third party. I do not support any actions by members of this group.

@Napoléoncel followed me twice so I guess he's running follow-a-bunch-of-people-to-get-attention game

@Napoléoncel followed me twice so I guess he's running follow-a-bunch-of-people-to-get-attention game
Yeah, that's exactly what he's doing. He has also followed me twice.

I think he was @Insomniac alt like his other postmaxing alt @Bane of Arthropods

Thanks bro. I hardly remember those two and why they got themselves banned.

I understand why they would use alts and kind of don't blame them. Incels.co is worse than crack cocaine.