Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Race-baiting needs to end. Anyone who is blackpilled knows that it's not race but face that matters.
I second this. If all it took was to have a certain skin color to be attractive to women, then the population of this forum would be much lower.

@BummerDrummer what did he do

I miss @FukkenLoser ngl

Free @GiveMeRamus tbhngl

I know , he is a Greycel and you are usually harsher on them ,
but please reconsider your decision .

In his ban appeal ,
he clearly stated that he had a bad day ( understandable as an incel ) and it was a honest mistake .
I think everyone here can relate to that .
He also said that he isnt gay ( he might've phrased it a little weird , cause english isnt his first language ) .

I remember , when i was still a greycel ,
i made a comparable thread about an ugly , high T looking foid astronaut in which i asked people if they would ( jfl ) .
i merely got a warning for female worship ( i said that shes intelligent , cause she has high T facial features ) for that Thread .

I know his post was about another topic ,
but those two threads are comparable in the sense that
my Thread was also a stupid mistake born from being bored + insomnia .
I got a slap on the wrist while he got instantly permad .

I dont want to defend his post , im just saying that everyone can have a bad day and say/ post shit that he doesnt mean .
he should at least deserve a second chance .

He said multiple times in his appeal , that it was a honest mistake and that he regrets it
and even though i understand the reason for being strict on this kind of posts ,
i think he should be given another chance - even if hes a greycel and hasnt " proven " himself yet .

Instant 100% is too harsh imo
and he didnt even get a serious response to his appeal , just three dots and a quote .

I dont understand why nobody gets this through their heads

You dont need fucking pasty pig skin or a golden tan. You can be brown/olive as fuck and still slay if you have the right height, frame and face.

JFL random Chadpreet slays more prime pussy than the entire forum's sub4 white males combined.
It's because of the copers on this forum. They do not want to accept that they are not Chad-tier, so they blame everything but their face, unwilling to admit they are ugly. It is quite amusing to see, but gives a bad name to incels. People mistakenly call us average-looking because of the fakecels calling themselves incels.

Free @GiveMeRamus tbhngl

I know , he is a Greycel and you are usually harsher on them ,
but please reconsider your decision .

In his ban appeal ,
he clearly stated that he had a bad day ( understandable as an incel ) and it was a honest mistake .
I think everyone here can relate to that .
He also said that he isnt gay ( he might've phrased it a little weird , cause english isnt his first language ) .

I remember , when i was still a greycel ,
i made a comparable thread about an ugly , high T looking foid astronaut in which i asked people if they would ( jfl ) .
i merely got a warning for female worship ( i said that shes intelligent , cause she has high T facial features ) for that Thread .

I know his post was about another topic ,
but those two threads are comparable in the sense that
my Thread was also a stupid mistake born from being bored + insomnia .
I got a slap on the wrist while he got instantly permad .

I dont want to defend his post , im just saying that everyone can have a bad day and say/ post shit that he doesnt mean .
he should at least deserve a second chance .

He said multiple times in his appeal , that it was a honest mistake and that he regrets it
and even though i understand the reason for being strict on this kind of posts ,
i think he should be given another chance - even if hes a greycel and hasnt " proven " himself yet .

Instant 100% is too harsh imo
and he didnt even get a serious response to his appeal , just three dots and a quote .
This is not his only offense. He was already at 50% and had five previous warnings.

Really? Bruh we really are on chads.co. So many people getting exposed as larpers. I hope his ban is permanent.
JFL, not even surprised. He would spit some bluepilled shit like “I should’ve been more aggressive when I was younger and maybe I’d ascend” as if that’d help an incel.

@BummerDrummer dead serious you did this to him?
Release him!!!
full

Such is life, Nemanja. People come and go, no one is here to stay forever, everyone is mortal and everything just fades away, slowly but surely... Then we look back at those moments we spent together and remember...
Deep shit bro :cryfeels:

@BummerDrummer unbind his coping chains
the incel of honor
the truest incel,one of the few on this forum

welcome back @HumanTrash :feelsautistic:

sorry for double posting, but...

@Bill Cosby ?

Rip @Midwestcel
His benefits of being an incel thread few days gave me a few laughs:feelshaha:

stop raping @jerrycan dan he dindu nuffin

pretty sure he got banned for saying this

in this thread https://incels.is/threads/new-pics-of-er.166631/#post-3529930

he should be lucky that he is temporary banned i am tired of people like him coming to this site and enabling tranny freaks be it joke or not
Wtf he really said that shit? Mods need to change him to permanent. Tranny propaganda should NOT be tolerated AT ALL. Anyone who encourages it should be perma banned on sight