Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Balding is so terrifying that almost every famous/rich person gets a hair transplant (HUGE COMPILATION)

"Balding is nothing bro, hair isn't that important"

Stfu if it wasn't important rich men wouldn't be frauding like that with expensive and painful surgeries such as hair transplants.

Hair is everything, hair is LIFE. I have compiled many examples of various famous and powerful men to showcase this

From 7ft tall movie star giants, to handsome actors, to billionaires, to sports legends, to college professors, everyone fears the reaper. Everyone feels the need to fraud

@ReturnOfSaddam @soymonkcel

Thor Bjornsson, an almost 7ft tall man, who's the strongest man in the world as well as a movie star felt the need to get a transplant jfl

Lewis Hamilton, one of the best F1 drivers in the world

Nadal, one of the best tennis players in the world

Elon Musk, one of the richest man on earth ffs

Lebron James, one of the best basket ball players in the world @mylifeistrash

George motherfucking Clooney, one of the most famous, most handsome and most rich movie stars in the world felt like he needed a transplant

Matthew McConaughey, same deal as Clooney

One of the most famous chefs in the world

One of the most famous college professors in the world. Yes even academics fear the reaper

And more examples

As a bonus here are good looking celebrities shooped to look balding

Even the most handsome male models on earth look like shit when the reaper starts knocking on their door

Even literal monarchy is humiliated by the Reaper

Last edited:
Easier to fix becuase there is so many hair transplant doctor in the upcoming future
Musk paid >20k for his transplant in the 2000s, and likely had more procedures since than.
Not all baldcels have $20,000 lying around.

Musk paid >20k for his transplant in the 2000s, and likely had more procedures since than.
Not all baldcels have $20,000 lying around.

Transplants were more expensive back then.
But he probably still had more expensive transplants than your average guy of course.

Easier to fix becuase there is so many hair transplant doctor in the upcoming future
Transplants can only do so much, especially if you have a bad donor area.

Good lord absolutely brutal
Literally went from the charming chadlite who you could see flirt with foids at work, to the creepy old manager who gets fired by HR for saying hello to his foid coworkers

@cvh1991 @turbocuckcel_7000

@cvh1991 @turbocuckcel_7000

View attachment 643600
wow man

i'm still not sure what causes this explosive type of balding, but it seems tied to sudden weight gain and giga increase in sugar consumption, several personal anecdotes follow this pattern

It's still fixable

Literally went from the charming chadlite who you could see flirt with foids at work, to the creepy old manager who gets fired by HR for saying hello to his foid coworkers
thats funny shit

And women will still deny deny deny this even though everybody with two braincells to rub together knows it’s true. The gaslighting is infuriating tbh

hair got thinner but still nw0
Take some fin to prevent the thinning if you care :feelsmage:

also ill add ashton kutcher to the reaped list

View attachment 646534
Not too bad but reaper is doing his work slowly

And women will still deny deny deny this even though everybody with two braincells to rub together knows it’s true. The gaslighting is infuriating tbh
Tbh the redpilled "high value" men cope harder than women lie about it.
They legit try to spin the bald and bearded look as some super attractive look lmao

BRUTAL

Had a hair transplant in May and on Fin for 6 months. Gonna take oral minoxidil as well.

Take some fin to prevent the thinning if you care :feelsmage:

Not too bad but reaper is doing his work slowly

Tbh the redpilled "high value" men cope harder than women lie about it.
They legit try to spin the bald and bearded look as some super attractive look lmao

BRUTAL
oh baby oh baby THEN MY HAIR FELL APART FELL APART
OH BABY OH BABY LIKE IT ALWAYS DOES ALWAYS DOES

TOO FEW HAIR FOLLICLES TOO LITTLE HELD UP MY QUIFF EVERY NIGHT
I DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH GEL
I DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH FINESTERIDE

View: https://youtu.be/zolX7p8OYf8?t=115

Steve Ogg don't give a fuck. In my case I was shaving my head for years even though I got full hair

Balding now at 45 it started at 42 I can't grow it out Todo a combover so I sauce it off being bald makes me look like a deranged skinhead which is fairly accurate so still wish I had my hair though

Balding now at 45 it started at 42 I can't grow it out Todo a combover so I sauce it off being bald makes me look like a deranged skinhead which is fairly accurate so still wish I had my hair though
just grow hair back and be confident bro :lul:

How much did you pay?
4.5k for 2000 grafts on frontal area. Hairs are finally starting to come out a bit now. The surgeon was pretty conservative, didn't fill my temples up too much, so it just looks like a mature hairline but with good density. A guy my sister knows had 5000 grafts done in Turkey. His hairline looks fake as fuck bc they give him too much of a juvenile hairline. He's kinda fooked in the future too if he keeps receding bc they exhausted most of his donor area already at such a young age.

4.5k for 2000 grafts on frontal area. Hairs are finally starting to come out a bit now. The surgeon was pretty conservative, didn't fill my temples up too much, so it just looks like a mature hairline but with good density. A guy my sister knows had 5000 grafts done in Turkey. His hairline looks fake as fuck bc they give him too much of a juvenile hairline. He's kinda fooked in the future too if he keeps receding bc they exhausted most of his donor area already at such a young age.
Yeah sadly you can't move the hairline forward too much without making it look weird.

Was it hard sleeping the first week? I've heard people say it hurts so much you cant sleep :feelsmage:

Yeah sadly you can't move the hairline forward too much without making it look weird.

Was it hard sleeping the first week? I've heard people say it hurts so much you cant sleep :feelsmage:
Yeah first 2 days were uncomfortable. I used an old chest tightening band that I got from gyno surgery a few years ago in order to not move on my stomach during sleep. Most annoying shit was the bad itching during the first 2 weeks, always have to be careful to not scratch your head. After 2 weeks the grafts should not be able to get dislodged anymore what they said

If i had hair. I would have been Alain Delon tbh. I would have smashed 1000 pussy at least.

Losing hair is brutal, i used to have dark really thick hair, i didnt let my hair grow to long and didnt wear hats/caps in fear of not losing hair and since 20 my hair is thinner and paler every year.
That and showering are fucking myths my dad has showered everyday for over 30 years using shampoo and he is 52 with full head of hair its all written in your genetic code

"Balding is nothing bro, hair isn't that important"

Stfu if it wasn't important rich men wouldn't be frauding like that with expensive and painful surgeries such as hair transplants.

Hair is everything, hair is LIFE. I have compiled many examples of various famous and powerful men to showcase this

From 7ft tall movie star giants, to handsome actors, to billionaires, to sports legends, to college professors, everyone fears the reaper. Everyone feels the need to fraud

@ReturnOfSaddam @soymonkcel

Thor Bjornsson, an almost 7ft tall man, who's the strongest man in the world as well as a movie star felt the need to get a transplant jfl

View attachment 345106

Lewis Hamilton, one of the best F1 drivers in the world

View attachment 345105

Nadal, one of the best tennis players in the world

View attachment 345104

Elon Musk, one of the richest man on earth ffs

View attachment 345103

Lebron James, one of the best basket ball players in the world @mylifeistrash

View attachment 345102

George motherfucking Clooney, one of the most famous, most handsome and most rich movie stars in the world felt like he needed a transplant

View attachment 345099

Matthew McConaughey, same deal as Clooney

View attachment 345096

One of the most famous chefs in the world

View attachment 345101

One of the most famous college professors in the world. Yes even academics fear the reaper

View attachment 345095

And more examples

View attachment 345098

View attachment 345100

As a bonus here are good looking celebrities shooped to look balding

View attachment 345097

Even the most handsome male models on earth look like shit when the reaper starts knocking on their door

View attachment 345108

View attachment 345109

View attachment 345110

View attachment 345111

View attachment 345112

View attachment 345113

Even literal monarchy is humiliated by the Reaper

View attachment 345114
Dude, These are just slavic haircuts

Damn this is a great thread. I forgot about this but it's A+ black pill. Andrew Tate and his bro should be in the updated OP

remembering an epic thread

even jordan peterson had to take a hair transplant so that he appeal attractive to his audience of red pill grifters.

the-hair-pics-weve-been-waiting-for-andrew-tate-and-tristan-v0-49qbbj085kfa1.jpg

tristan-tate-hair-transplant-1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Tristan Tate said he doesn't advocate cosmetic surgery for men but got a transplant. Their friend Jwaller wasn't even really in danger and allegedly got one himself.

jwaller-before-his-2-hair-transplants-v0-cccyqfws6iya1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Before-and-after-Floyd-Mayweather-hair-transplant-photo.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

kenny.jpg

IGNORE ANY IMBECILE WHO SAYS DUMB SHIT LIKE "HAIR ISN'T IMPORTANT" "JUST SHAVE IT OFF" ETC. IT'S A CLASSIC NORMIE GASLIGHT. ALMOST EVERY MAN WHO HAS THE MEANS AND EVEN MANY WHO DON'T REALLY NEED ONE GET HAIR TRANSPLANTS.

Last edited: