Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Balding is so terrifying that almost every famous/rich person gets a hair transplant (HUGE COMPILATION)

"Balding is nothing bro, hair isn't that important"

Stfu if it wasn't important rich men wouldn't be frauding like that with expensive and painful surgeries such as hair transplants.

Hair is everything, hair is LIFE. I have compiled many examples of various famous and powerful men to showcase this

From 7ft tall movie star giants, to handsome actors, to billionaires, to sports legends, to college professors, everyone fears the reaper. Everyone feels the need to fraud

@ReturnOfSaddam @soymonkcel

Thor Bjornsson, an almost 7ft tall man, who's the strongest man in the world as well as a movie star felt the need to get a transplant jfl

Lewis Hamilton, one of the best F1 drivers in the world

Nadal, one of the best tennis players in the world

Elon Musk, one of the richest man on earth ffs

Lebron James, one of the best basket ball players in the world @mylifeistrash

George motherfucking Clooney, one of the most famous, most handsome and most rich movie stars in the world felt like he needed a transplant

Matthew McConaughey, same deal as Clooney

One of the most famous chefs in the world

One of the most famous college professors in the world. Yes even academics fear the reaper

And more examples

As a bonus here are good looking celebrities shooped to look balding

Even the most handsome male models on earth look like shit when the reaper starts knocking on their door

Even literal monarchy is humiliated by the Reaper

Last edited:
It pains me how bluepilled people can Be. I knew this one Guy, he allegedly fucked some pretty good looking girls when he was 18-20. At 26 when I first met him he had bloated up 25 lbs. At about 29 he was obviously balding. I Said that he should seriously do everything in his Power o prevent further balding or hes not gonna get anything In a few years girls Wise. I dont think he heeded My advice, he only thought of grinding at work.

People can just Be so blind. How can you seriously think you can afford to Be fat and balding at 30 just because you earn 4000 euros a month?

It pains me how bluepilled people can Be. I knew this one Guy, he allegedly fucked some pretty good looking girls when he was 18-20. At 26 when I first met him he had bloated up 25 lbs. At about 29 he was obviously balding. I Said that he should seriously do everything in his Power o prevent further balding or hes not gonna get anything In a few years girls Wise. I dont think he heeded My advice, he only thought of grinding at work.

People can just Be so blind. How can you seriously think you can afford to Be fat and balding at 30 just because you earn 4000 euros a month?
It’s a shame in his case since it sounds like if he kept his weight down and got on finasteride early he could’ve done pretty decent with women. The money is important too but looks > pretty much anything else seems to me. Status/money still matter though imo.

But yeah men in general are really lost when it comes bluepilled thinking and honestly it’s because discussing these kinds of things immediately gets shut down in western countries and people have their reputations ruined and are insulted by the people around for daring to suggest red or blackpill ideas. The response is just absurd. It doesn’t make one an evil misogynist to acknowledge accurate reality though it sure seems that way to women. The funny thing to is if you go ancient texts whether it’s Confucius or the Bible (etc) ancient men knew what was up lol. Women are what they are you just can’t talk about it anymore are dare restrain them in any way even it if leads to a better society taken net.

If I ever go bald. I am going to grow a arthur schopenhauer type hair due.
640px Arthur Schopenhauer colorized

Damn! I didn't know about Matthew Mcconaughey. Btw, I've also been seeing this trend of European football going to turkey for hair transplant.

Damn! I didn't know about Matthew Mcconaughey. Btw, I've also been seeing this trend of European football going to turkey for hair transplant.
footballers*

Stfu if it wasn't important rich men wouldn't be frauding like that with expensive and painful surgeries such as hair transplants.

Hair is everything, hair is LIFE. I have compiled many examples of various famous and powerful men to showcase this

From 7ft tall movie star giants, to handsome actors, to billionaires, to sports legends, to college professors, everyone fears the reaper. Everyone feels the need to fraud

Thor Bjornsson, an almost 7ft tall man, who's the strongest man in the world as well as a movie star felt the need to get a transplant jfl

View attachment 345106

View attachment 345105

View attachment 345104

View attachment 345103

View attachment 345102

George motherfucking Clooney, one of the most famous, most handsome and most rich movie stars in the world felt like he needed a transplant

View attachment 345099

View attachment 345096

View attachment 345101

One of the most famous college professors in the world. Yes even academics fear the reaper

View attachment 345095

And more examples

View attachment 345098

View attachment 345100

View attachment 345097

Even the most handsome male models on earth look like shit when the reaper starts knocking on their door

View attachment 345108

View attachment 345109

View attachment 345110

View attachment 345111

View attachment 345112

View attachment 345113

View attachment 345114
There's a reason why foids find hair so attractive :feelsjuice:

View attachment 345106

View attachment 345105

View attachment 345104

View attachment 345103

View attachment 345102

View attachment 345099

View attachment 345096

View attachment 345101

View attachment 345095

And more examples

View attachment 345098

View attachment 345100

View attachment 345097

View attachment 345108

View attachment 345109

View attachment 345110

View attachment 345111

View attachment 345112

View attachment 345113

View attachment 345114
Matthew Mcgoney was not one of the most handsome men or movie stars and also neither was Clooney lol

I'm balding myself right now. It's very very brutal...

I'm balding myself right now. It's very very brutal...
Same mate same — feels like shit. At work I had a girl see my balding head after a haircut and she audibly made a sound of disappointment. Jesus women are so brutal. There’s a reason all societies all over the world for all of history restricted women’s choice in mate selection and didn’t give them heavy political power. If you don’t then you get what we have today where a small handful of top men effectively share all the women. IT cucks will read this kind of statement and deny deny deny but online and speed dating the statistics alone are really enough evidence to prove this. They’re just in denial.

It makes you more youthful, hide imperfections, adds harmony to face. You quite literally will never pull off a bald head unless you have a gorgeous handsome face. It's absolutely a death sentence if you're not a hypermasculine guy/chad as well.

The cool thing is that a hair transplant isnt that expensive in Turkey, less than 5k, nor is finasteride expensive.

If you are moneymaxxing, getting a good hairline is very important.

You will lose money, deals, friends, and people will avoid you simply if your appearance makes them wanna puke.

i 100% recomend it.

My chadfishes always get compliments on their hair...I remember telling one chick about my "friend" who was losing his hairline and she's like "that's just bad genetics". Women will share a lot of blackpill comments when they think they're talking to chad. Same thing with short people. I've had chadfish women refer to short people as "vertically-challenged".

Even redpill copers like Myron Gaines have to get transplants. If you're in front of a camera or people on a regular basis it's pretty much non-negotiable to get one or people will literally bombard you with shit talk until the day you die.

People STILL talk shit about LeBron James' hair and he's had a transplant for YEARS now.

Oh and your own family will talk shit about you too.

Last edited:
hardly terrifying as its over for you with hair anyway. But I suppose I'll get hair transplants at some point regardless.

I already have a norwood 2 at 24 :feelsrope: the reaper is definitely coming my way, it's only a matter of time before he snatches my soul.

Need hair for that too lmfao
He has plenty of hair just not around this top head. Look at all the hair behind his ears. If that guy is too smart to care about his appearance.

The cool thing is that a hair transplant isnt that expensive in Turkey, less than 5k, nor is finasteride expensive.

If you are moneymaxxing, getting a good hairline is very important.

You will lose money, deals, friends, and people will avoid you simply if your appearance makes them wanna puke.

i 100% recomend it.
I tried finast for a few years and it didn’t help me regrettably. I just kept balding as I did before with basically no improvement so eventually I gave up on that route :feelsbadman: not that it matters anyway I suppose. It hurts when you see women visibly grimace when the notice your bald spot. It’s surreal how a lot of men don’t actually think women care about looks — baffling that any man in 2023 could think that all the data we have.

Last edited:
Hair is fundamental also for hiding as much as possible your craniofacial deformities. The longer the better. I go from "Jesus Christ that's a monster!" to "Jesus Christ" period

PIXECT 20230831020049
PIXECT 20230831020049 kindlephoto 20925772

I tried finast for a few years and it didn’t help me regrettably. I just kept balding as I did before with basically no improvement so eventually I gave up on that route :feelsbadman: not that it matters anyway I suppose. It hurts when you see women visibly grimace when the notice your bald spot. It’s surreal how a lot of men don’t actually think women care about looks — baffling that any man in 2023 could think that all the data we have.

Did you try oral finasteride or the foam ? You could have tried dutasteride too.

The nightmare mode for men wasn't enough thrill for the god. He had to patch it and amp up the difficult even more with male pattern baldness.

I was already a norwood 2-3 with thinning on top at just 18. I'm currently 19

Jfl at the people who think that having just a norwood 2 at their 20s is brutal

Another blackpill about being bald is that when Chris Rock made a joke about Will Smith's wife being bald, it was seen as a low blow and resulted in the slap that was heard around the world.

Women do not experience baldness as early, often, or as harshly as men, because they made a deal with the devil to keep it at bay.

People even referred to her hair loss as "alopecia", which is the clinical term for it. Men who are mocked for balding don't ever get anything close to this kind of treatment. She isn't even that bald. A lot of men would kill for that hairline.

No hair, no life.

It pains me how bluepilled people can Be.
Another blackpill about being bald is that when Chris Rock made a joke about Will Smith's wife being bald, it was seen as a low blow and resulted in the slap that was heard around the world.

Women do not experience baldness as early, often, or as harshly as men, because they made a deal with the devil to keep it at bay.

People even referred to her hair loss as "alopecia", which is the clinical term for it. Men who are mocked for balding don't ever get anything close to this kind of treatment. She isn't even that bald. A lot of men would kill for that hairline.

No hair, no life.

View attachment 877374
Toilets have a free pass though.

Your telling me the fashion idol of most bitches Sean Opry went balding?

I've had 2 transplants and tbh I kind of regret it. All the before/after pics online are very cherrypicked or retouched. It's very obviously thinner than regular hair. I have to avoid getting it wet or standing under direct light so my scalp wouldn't shine through. Plus the upkeep with min+fin is a hassle.
I'll just get a hair system if I can find a stylist to install it on my noodle.

It's crazy how important the hairs on your head are as a man, probably even more important than face and height after seeing those photos.

It’s a shame in his case since it sounds like if he kept his weight down and got on finasteride early he could’ve done pretty decent with women. The money is important too but looks > pretty much anything else seems to me. Status/money still matter though imo.

But yeah men in general are really lost when it comes bluepilled thinking and honestly it’s because discussing these kinds of things immediately gets shut down in western countries and people have their reputations ruined and are insulted by the people around for daring to suggest red or blackpill ideas. The response is just absurd. It doesn’t make one an evil misogynist to acknowledge accurate reality though it sure seems that way to women. The funny thing to is if you go ancient texts whether it’s Confucius or the Bible (etc) ancient men knew what was up lol. Women are what they are you just can’t talk about it anymore are dare restrain them in any way even it if leads to a better society taken net.
At least many people talk about this here more and more

I'm a Chad with hair tbh. I can easily get hair transplant with 5000euro(I got 100k savings) but ain't worth it. I saw the shallow parasitic side of women and that's for me a HELL FUCKING NO!!

I would rather buy a high end PC than getting the hair transplant. I don't need a creature to validate my life and my existence. All I need is peace.

Damn that absolutely brutalizes TimothyC. Reminds me what bad casting Timothy C for Dune was imo. Dude didn’t even have to audition apparently. They cast this effeminate small frame guy for Paul A which makes no sense to me. In general the recent films were really miscast imo. And Zendaya too? Films are so removed from good decision making and are clearly built for agenda pushing and nepo casting now.

Who cares as long as hair transplants exist? Yeah, it’s expensive, but the problem is fixable, unlike framecels and non-NTcels.

Also, if you’re gymmaxxed, you can pull off the bald look. Like in Jarhead.

Damn that absolutely brutalizes TimothyC. Reminds me what bad casting Timothy C for Dune was imo. Dude didn’t even have to audition apparently. They cast this effeminate small frame guy for Paul A which makes no sense to me. In general the recent films were really miscast imo. And Zendaya too? Films are so removed from good decision making and are clearly built for agenda pushing and nepo casting now.
No casting needed if you have the right looks.

More of Jordan Peterstein.
Lol guy has been married to his childhood sweetheart since the 80s but still felt the need to get a transplant.

Who cares as long as hair transplants exist? Yeah, it’s expensive, but the problem is fixable, unlike framecels and non-NTcels.

Also, if you’re gymmaxxed, you can pull off the bald look. Like in Jarhead.
Hair transplants can only do so much. They work great if you're NW2 or NW3 max.
Beyond that there's just not enough donor area.

Besides some people still eventually go bald.
A kid who's been balding since he was 16 could fix his hairline with a transplant but by the age of 30 the hair behind the transplanted area would also go bald.

So basically transplants are a god like fix if you have a mild form of hair recession. But as with everything in life, the people who have it the worst receive the least help.

Besides isnt it really unfair that you have to spend thousands of bucks and suffer for weeks just to get back something that other men never lost in the first place?

Balding i aesthetically worse the lighter your skin is.
In fact many darker skin men shave their heads as they look better bald

It makes you more youthful, hide imperfections, adds harmony to face. You quite literally will never pull off a bald head unless you have a gorgeous handsome face. It's absolutely a death sentence if you're not a hypermasculine guy/chad as well.

No casting needed if you have the right looks.

More of Jordan Peterstein.
Lol guy has been married to his childhood sweetheart since the 80s but still felt the need to get a transplant.

View attachment 953294
View attachment 953292
View attachment 953293

Hair transplants can only do so much. They work great if you're NW2 or NW3 max.
Beyond that there's just not enough donor area.

Besides some people still eventually go bald.
A kid who's been balding since he was 16 could fix his hairline with a transplant but by the age of 30 the hair behind the transplanted area would also go bald.

So basically transplants are a god like fix if you have a mild form of hair recession. But as with everything in life, the people who have it the worst receive the least help.

Besides isnt it really unfair that you have to spend thousands of bucks and suffer for weeks just to get back something that other men never lost in the first place?
Perfectly said ht only works until nw3.5 after that your own body fails you

good people who are balding look bad

giga over for ugly people who are balding like me

And there should be 100 billion dollars to find a cure
One of life’s great black pills is how female “problems” tend to have significantly more funding and social awareness than male issues. Eg breast cancer vs prostrate cancer and so on. Nobody cares if men go bald but if women have allopecia then they’re considered tragic victims. People say it’s different for men but men also look far worse without hair.

Sort of related it always cracked me up how Overwatch went to great lengths to support breast cancer by selling skins to raise charity money but they never did one for men or prostate cancer. Woke institutions ironically have no sense of fairness and are inherently anti male, that’s the reality. These people hate men then act shocked that we hate them right back and oppose their ideology.

Last edited:
And there should be 100 billion dollars to find a cure
Then all these bitches will have STDs when we get our hair back for a slight 000001% slight chance of a smidge of pussy.

Halt std research and even the cure to cancer and focus on curing baldness instead

The surgery should be free too
Cancer cure aleredy exists, Its held in a goverment lab and CIA documents, Its because they make money on programs to rake in money like curing and stuff but its not the actual cure, Big Pharma needs its money Yaknow, Thats why every effective real medicine is outlawed or kept in a lab somewhere or storage unit away from prying eyes aswell as the tools.

JFL @ whitecels

One of the few things i can thank my mesoamerican manlet dna for: decent hair genes

Cancer cure aleredy exists, Its held in a goverment lab and CIA documents, Its because they make money on programs to rake in money like curing and stuff but its not the actual cure, Big Pharma needs its money Yaknow, Thats why every effective real medicine is outlawed or kept in a lab somewhere or storage unit away from prying eyes aswell as the tools.
Based high awareness

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back