Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Balding is so terrifying that almost every famous/rich person gets a hair transplant (HUGE COMPILATION)

"Balding is nothing bro, hair isn't that important"

Stfu if it wasn't important rich men wouldn't be frauding like that with expensive and painful surgeries such as hair transplants.

Hair is everything, hair is LIFE. I have compiled many examples of various famous and powerful men to showcase this

From 7ft tall movie star giants, to handsome actors, to billionaires, to sports legends, to college professors, everyone fears the reaper. Everyone feels the need to fraud

@ReturnOfSaddam @soymonkcel

Thor Bjornsson, an almost 7ft tall man, who's the strongest man in the world as well as a movie star felt the need to get a transplant jfl

Lewis Hamilton, one of the best F1 drivers in the world

Nadal, one of the best tennis players in the world

Elon Musk, one of the richest man on earth ffs

Lebron James, one of the best basket ball players in the world @mylifeistrash

George motherfucking Clooney, one of the most famous, most handsome and most rich movie stars in the world felt like he needed a transplant

Matthew McConaughey, same deal as Clooney

One of the most famous chefs in the world

One of the most famous college professors in the world. Yes even academics fear the reaper

And more examples

As a bonus here are good looking celebrities shooped to look balding

Even the most handsome male models on earth look like shit when the reaper starts knocking on their door

Even literal monarchy is humiliated by the Reaper

Last edited:
I feel this. I'm a 5 on that scale and someone once said to me that my head looks like a knee. Everyone in the group was laughing, no one even considered the pain I have with this.

that's inhumane
fucking bullies

at what age did you start to shave your head:fuk:

I've read that transplants can cost from 4 to 12 grand. It's worth it, I'm still young but I see the beginning signs. If I can't fix my hair or get a transplant I will probably legit kill myself.

Lifefuel if rich.

OIP.xBhRSymq7Hkj0eMpViF5UAAAAA

elon.jpg

Last edited:
Balding men with back/chest hair and small penis are being bred-out. Unfortunately, I have these traits.

:blackpill:

This is like saying - "Having a regular face is so terrifying that almost every woman wears makeup"

No, people just choose to live up to certain standards. A man with money and power doesn't have to care about that shit, he can choose to care if he wants to (or if his ego is strong enough that he feels like he has no choice).

Elon Musk would still be dating and fucking every woman he did whether he had hair or not.

Can't believe i didnt include elon in my OP
Proof that a good hair transplant can ascend autist baldcels.

Elon Musk would still be dating and fucking every woman he did whether he had hair or not.

Would Elon Musk have the same outspoken influence if he was slick bald? I think everyone here knows the answer.

Last edited:
This is like saying - "Having a regular face is so terrifying that almost every woman wears makeup"

No, people just choose to live up to certain standards. A man with money and power doesn't have to care about that shit, he can choose to care if he wants to (or if his ego is strong enough that he feels like he has no choice).

[UWSL] [/UWSL]

Elon would be mocked like zuckerberg if he was bald.

Tons of people online already hate him, him being bald would have been the best ammo to make fun of him

Elon would be mocked like zuckerberg if he was bald.

Tons of people online already hate him, him being bald would have been the best ammo to make fun of him
Elon being mocked by wage slave plebs is like you walking by an ant nest and a few rogue ants climb onto your foot and bite you. It's just a minuscule annoyance and you can quickly brush them off and go back to your life as a superior being, while they just go back to being ants lol.

The way a lot of you guys think is pathetic, your egos have taken over your logical faculties. Imagine being able to travel the world and do whatever you want, but still caring what some random pleb has to say about you.

Last edited:
I've read that transplants can cost from 4 to 12 grand. It's worth it, I'm still young but I see the beginning signs. If I can't fix my hair or get a transplant I will probably legit kill myself.
The question you have to ask yourself is "would getting a transplant tangibly improve my life in any way?"

There's a reason why I said "tangibly", I don't mean worthless subjective shit like "I feel better", I mean tangible REAL LIFE RESULTS.

If after that transplant you still can't get sex, you're still considered ugly, etc, THEN YOU WASTED YOUR MONEY.

Stop letting your ego do what your brain is supposed to (make decisions).

If you have an ugly face, it doesn't matter whether you are bald or have a full head of hair, you're still going to be seen as ugly, because hair is auxiliary to facial looks. Good hair will ironically make you look even more ugly if you have an ugly face, because your hair looking good is going to make your face look "out of place".

I don't want to go bald :cryfeels:

Elon being mocked by wage slave plebs is like you walking by an ant nest and a few rogue ants climb onto your foot and bite you. It's just a minuscule annoyance and you can quickly brush them off and go back to your life as a superior being, while they just go back to being ants lol.

The way a lot of you guys think is pathetic, your egos have taken over your logical faculties. Imagine being able to travel the world and do whatever you want, but still caring what some random pleb has to say about you.
I'm not here to argue whether you should or shouldn't care but for instance zuckerberg is clearly butthurt lol

Just look at Xi Jinping and the winnie the pooh thing. Xi is one of the most powerful man on the planet, possibly the most powerful in china which is like 20% of the world's population, he has way more power than elon or any other billionaire yet he loses his mind over the slightest of banter.

Looks based insults are just too much for most humans, even world leaders go apeshit over those :feelshaha:

Looks based insults are just too much for most humans, even world leaders go apeshit over those :feelshaha:
Ego obsessed people, especially dictators hate any insult of any kind, regardless of whether or not it's looks based.

I don't Give a shit about balding. I have zero smv in the cucked West anyway so who fucking cares. I will just thugmaxx and homelessmaxx

Baldmaxxing is cope:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Can't believe i didnt include elon in my OP

Elon's hair looks fake AF, and I think it's safe to say it has become a source of embarrassment for him. I mean watch this recent video of him giving a tour of his SpaceX Boca Chica site :

View: https://youtu.be/3Ux6B3bvO0w

It was windy and he kept fiddling with his hair, and not in a good way. Granted, there is no objective way of assessing this, and some people will probably argue the opposite, that he was adjusting his hair like all people with long hair often do, but I know what I see here : he was embarrassed, anxious that either his hair would detach or that he would look ridiculous.

I really don't get why he didn't just wear a safety helmet, as he should have anyway on a construction site.

If I were him I would remove this silly artifice and own my baldness.

Fake hair is to men what make-up is to women. It's dishonest and frivolous.

Last edited:
The whole "bald is beautiful", "just shave it bro" "own your baldness" is a meme started by normie full-heads who have no fucking clue what the hell they are talking about.

The whole "bald is beautiful", "just shave it bro" "own your baldness" is a meme started by normie full-heads who have no fucking clue what the hell they are talking about.
Now I think it's better to not shave it. If you're ugly, you're ugly anyways. And I'm ugly (even with hair). But I feel more comfortable with hair on my head., even considering the fact I've already lost more than half of my hair. But my hair loss pattern is thinning. There'll be a day when my top is almost completely bald. Yet I still think I won't bother with shaving at all. Fuck it. I'll be a freak.

negro tells it how it be

it do be like that

23 and lucky to not have any sign of balding:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I bet if he lost a lot of weight and got hair plugs like all the other celebs he’d actually still be a older Chad.

To me this is a demonstration of how being fat can ruin even Chad’s appearance.

NW reaper has already destroyed my whole hairline lol

Hair isn’t everything :feelsUgh:

Im not balding at all. Yet no whore is ever interested in me.

At the same time my cousin is balding. And hes shaving hos head now and is very succesful with women. So i think balding is not the crucial factor at all.

These don’t even look like the same people holy geez

I’m bald in my 30s, RIP
Classic example of emo "pretty boy" transformed by age/bald pill. Hair is everything for this phenotype.

3de04d3074bcfaca2d89f49b90b37dff--pictures-of-music-style-icons.jpg
1d099bf9bcba841963b0a3158fac920c.jpg
mark_gardener.jpg

mark-gardener-tickets.jpg

Last edited:
I bet if he lost a lot of weight and got hair plugs like all the other celebs he’d actually still be a older Chad.

To me this is a demonstration of how being fat can ruin even Chad’s appearance.
Whats funny was Brendan Fraser did get plugs (and likely wore a piece in later films), but seems to have really let himself go.

Yeah baldness fucking sucks.

Whats funny was Brendan Fraser did get plugs (and likely wore a piece in later films), but seems to have really let himself go.
I hear he divorce raped and lost more money than you and I will ever see in all our lives combined so seems like mentally he got pretty wrecked. Still, seems like if he wanted to put in the effort he could ascend again.

Yeah baldness fucking sucks.
It’s crazy how women will gaslight and insist it’s no big deal for men :feelskek: just fucking lol

Sometimes I wonder why they bother with these lies, everybody knows.

A lot of Tyrones seem to be bald though… just saying :panties:

Plus - whats the point of having a full mane if its all gone gray? I actually purposely shave all my hair off now to hide the white hairs (i cant dye it)

"Balding is nothing bro, hair isn't that important"

Stfu if it wasn't important rich men wouldn't be frauding like that with expensive and painful surgeries such as hair transplants.

Hair is everything, hair is LIFE. I have compiled many examples of various famous and powerful men to showcase this

From 7ft tall movie star giants, to handsome actors, to billionaires, to sports legends, to college professors, everyone fears the reaper. Everyone feels the need to fraud

@ReturnOfSaddam @soymonkcel

Thor Bjornsson, an almost 7ft tall man, who's the strongest man in the world as well as a movie star felt the need to get a transplant jfl

View attachment 345106

Lewis Hamilton, one of the best F1 drivers in the world

View attachment 345105

Nadal, one of the best tennis players in the world

View attachment 345104

Elon Musk, one of the richest man on earth ffs

View attachment 345103

Lebron James, one of the best basket ball players in the world @mylifeistrash

View attachment 345102

George motherfucking Clooney, one of the most famous, most handsome and most rich movie stars in the world felt like he needed a transplant

View attachment 345099

Matthew McConaughey, same deal as Clooney

View attachment 345096

One of the most famous chefs in the world

View attachment 345101

One of the most famous college professors in the world. Yes even academics fear the reaper

View attachment 345095

And more examples

View attachment 345098

View attachment 345100

As a bonus here are good looking celebrities shooped to look balding

View attachment 345097

Even the most handsome male models on earth look like shit when the reaper starts knocking on their door

View attachment 345108

View attachment 345109

View attachment 345110

View attachment 345111

View attachment 345112

View attachment 345113

Even literal monarchy is humiliated by the Reaper

View attachment 345114
I feel your pain. I'm 27 and my hairline has been receding since 22. Nothing seems to work either, Just doomed to forever wear a hat or blind people with my fucking head.

A lot of Tyrones seem to be bald though… just saying :panties:

An evolutionary advantage of Tyrone. Natural concealer that masks the dreaded horse shoe.

"Just shave it bro, you'll look like Stratham..."

3cdb24569c9f69b4be8ca67410

Attachments

• 3cdb24569c9f69b4be8ca67410.jpg
    3cdb24569c9f69b4be8ca67410.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 117
I can't elab more, tbhngl. But all long haired dudes I know go through the same shit: a lot of hair loss.

btw: dairy feminizes more than soy; it has actual estrogens, which are more potent, and in higher quantity. And there are other plants that have more phytoestrogens than soy :feelstrash:
No, you just notice it more because the hairs are much longer

probably better to just go straight to bald than display weak hairline

Easier to fix becuase there is so many hair transplant doctor in the upcoming future