Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Baldcel explains what happens to incels in prison....

Life Wasted

Life Wasted

Mexicancel in America
★★
This baldcel lays it all out, basically it's over for incels in prison.

He spent years in a prison in Arizona for selling drugs so he knows how it is in there.

Also he is :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: AF

In murica they'd throw you in solitary for going ER, but he's probably right, someone would kill you eventually.

Either way, death is better than prison.

Prison cucks consider hurting mi'ladies as heinous of a crime as having sex with an "underage" girl, and they'll kill you on sight for it :soy:

7:08: "it's all over for you" :feelskek:

Last edited:
I can't believe he made this dumb video. He mentioned that he watched ER's videos. He's years late.

Some of the comments on this video are pure ragefuel.

Normie

No empathy or compassion at all.

Imagine becoming homeless after dropping out of society, since you've been ostracized your whole life, just to get raped in a homeless shelter. Perhaps he isn't serious, but when it comes to normies, I wouldn't put anything past them.

Talking point 1: "Dis is why you inkel sweaty, you have toxic masculinity and disrespect women unlike all the bad boy slayers."
Talking point 2: "Oh my sweet summer sweaterino, you're not even worthy to be considered a man. You're such a pathetic virgin!"

Last edited:
Over for prisoncels

Why would you plan to survive if you actually decide to do a mass shooting/killing? Best case scenario, you kill as many foids as you can and die as a martyr, although I don’t endorse that.

View attachment 86654

Talking point 1: "Dis is why you inkel sweaty, you have toxic masculinity and disrespect women unlike all the bad boy slayers."
Talking point 2: "Oh my sweet summer sweaterino, you're not even worthy to be considered a man. You're such a pathetic virgin!"
god i hate normies so much

If an incel is low-inhib enough to go ER he is clearly a warrior and rightfully deserves a warrior death. If you're in prison, don't be a beta bitch. Better to die on your feet and leave your enemies scarred for life than to die as a cuck or woman.

Some of the comments on this video are pure ragefuel.

View attachment 86652

Imagine becoming homeless after dropping out of society, since you've been ostracized your whole life, just to get raped in a homeless shelter. Perhaps he isn't serious, but when it comes to normies, I wouldn't put anything past them.
Majority of them wish this type of shit upon us and look at us as if we're satan wtf is wrong with them

Here's the blackpilled version of the video

In murica they'd throw you in solitary for going ER, but he's probably right, someone would kill you eventually.

Either way, death is better than prison.

Yeah AM would probly be dead by now if he were in a american prison, ER was smart in making sure he didn't end up in one.

Prison cucks consider hurting mi'ladies as heinous of a crime as having sex with an "underage" girl, and they'll kill you on sight for it :soy:

Prison guards and inmates are the biggest white knights it seems, they will literally kill you over a female they've never met.

Here's the blackpilled version of the video

:lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Women are so much smarter as a group tbh. Men always fight other men, especially for pussy. It truly is over.

View attachment 86652

Men getting raped has always been a joke to 99 percent of society. Many years ago a friend of mine had a girlfriend that actually said men getting raped in prison is them "getting a taste of their own medicine". Not "rapists"...just men in general. Nobody challenged her, of course.

Last edited:

Absolutely nothing more heinous than having sex with a girl that’s been sexually mature for less than 5 years.. u gotta wait the initial 5 years for the young chads to get their turn with her and for her to learn how to walk and talk and finish playing with her legos.

This is why u save a bullet for yourself.

Also jfl @ white knight prison cucks

Men getting raped has always been a joke to 99 percent of society. Many years ago a friend of mine had a girlfriend that actually said men getting raped in prison is them "getting a taste of their own medicine". Not "rapists"...just men in general. Nobody challenged her, of course.
Women cry about getting raped in their vagina! Men get raped in the ass, which is far more painful.

wtf is this retarded video, throughout it he makes an implication that all incels will shoot up places, does he even know what incel means?

View attachment 86654

DeensGaming, what a incel name. I bet that 12 year old kid gets bullied at school so he takes it on incels online behind a keyboard.

wtf is this retarded video, throughout it he makes an implication that all incels will shoot up places, does he even know what incel means?
None of them do i swear, this guilty tell proven innocent mindset they have is fucking bullshit.

View attachment 86654

>DeensGaming

this woman deserves killing