Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Bad genes comes in packages

DarknessEternal

DarknessEternal

Wizard
★★★★
On top of being ugly as fuck I also have non verbal learning disorder so I'm borderline retarded. I cannot even solve high school mathematics, I cannot even memorize simple texts and I can't do anything that requires fine motor control skills.

Brutally over for you

I feel you bro. As a person, who wasn't very smart to begin with and became even dumber due to cooming, depression and LDARing, i can truly empathize with your words.

I feel you bro. As a person, who wasn't very smart to begin with and became even dumber due to cooming, depression and LDARing, i can truly empathize with your words.
i actually became smarter over the years but still nothing close to having normal brainwiring like most humans

This is, sadly, often true.

Anorectal Malformation/Hypospadias/Dermoid Cyst(s)/Brain Lesion(Suspected Infantile Seizures) --> Autistic Spectrum Disorder/ADHD/Dyscalculia/PTSD/Generalized Anxiety Disorder/Essential Tremor/Dyspraxia/Scoliosis/Osteoporosis

Last edited:
I concur, OP. Let me explain.

I was born a “prototype”. First-born.

Ergo, I was damaged as a fetus during my mother’s pregnancy due to environmental factors (toxic chemical fumes, possibly) and genetic mutations in the process that “malformed” me.

In contrast, next several siblings were “perfected” and all of them successful and happier with families of their own with children and houses. (I have to be vague to respect the need for privacy without disparagement or something.)

I have gotten uglier as I age. Now in my 40’s. Photography hates me as brutally objective. I am not bad looking IRL as long as I groom, but photography renders me a perpetual reject.

That (too ugly to be photographed) is why I refuse to bother with, say, dating apps and web sites. I was even rejected by eHarmony over a decade ago, if that tells you about how utterly irredeemable and worthless I am.

Lately, I survived iron-deficiency anemia that almost killed me while I hiked up the mountain. I vomited. I depend on iron high potency OTC drug, two heart prescriptions and one esophagus prescription.

My health getting worse as I age. I have over two or three dozen health problems according to the long list within a health care patient account.

I see the writing on the wall.

That I will never, ever find a girlfriend to marry and father children (strictly daughters only, because autism [I have Asperger disorder as belatedly diagnosed] passes down to son in the straight-down parent to offspring linear whereas it’s completely random for daughter).

I am trying to find ways to cope with my utterly worthless existence.

I’m akin to a crippled lamb that should be slaughtered mercilessly for meat, or for being worthless.

I’m a failed prototype experiment for my (ultra religious esp. my neurotic mother and ignorant sociopath father) parents.

I do not want to rope. (Yet.) :feelsrope:

Suicidal thoughts thousands of times in my life, yet afraid to do it.

This said…cheers :D to Russia!

Fuck this world with nukes. :society:

View: https://youtu.be/V6BspF9Ie9M

Last edited:
This is, sadly, often true.

Anorectal Malformation/Hypospadias/Dermoid Cyst(s)/Brain Lesion(Suspected Infantile Seizures) --> Autistic Spectrum Disorder/ADHD/Dyscalculia/PTSD/Generalized Anxiety Disorder/Essential Tremor/Dyspraxia/Scoliosis/Osteoporosis
nature is ruthless

I concur, OP. Let me explain.

I was born a “prototype”. First-born.

Ergo, I was damaged as a fetus during my mother’s pregnancy due to environmental factors (toxic chemical fumes, possibly) and genetic mutations in the process that “malformed” me.

In contrast, next several siblings were “perfected” and all of them successful and happier with families of their own with children and houses. (I have to be vague to respect the need for privacy without disparagement or something.)

I have gotten uglier as I age. Now in my 40’s. Photography hates me as brutally objective. I am not bad looking IRL as long as I groom, but photography renders me a perpetual reject.

That (too ugly to be photographed) is why I refuse to bother with, say, dating apps and web sites. I was even rejected by eHarmony over a decade ago, if that tells you about how utterly irredeemable and worthless I am.

Lately, I survived iron-deficiency anemia that almost killed me while I hiked up the mountain. I vomited. I depend on iron high potency OTC drug, two heart prescriptions and one esophagus prescription.

My health getting worse as I age. I have over two or three dozen health problems according to the long list within a health care patient account.

I see the writing on the wall.

That I will never, ever find a girlfriend to marry and father children (strictly daughters only, because autism [I have Asperger disorder as belatedly diagnosed] passes down to son in the straight-down parent to offspring linear whereas it’s completely random for daughter).

I am trying to find ways to cope with my utterly worthless existence.

I’m akin to a crippled lamb that should be slaughtered mercilessly for meat, or for being worthless.

I’m a failed prototype experiment for my (ultra religious esp. my neurotic mother and ignorant sociopath father) parents.

I do not want to rope. (Yet.) :feelsrope:

Suicidal thoughts thousands of times in my life, yet afraid to do it.

This said…cheers :D to Russia!

Fuck this world with nukes. :society:

View: https://youtu.be/V6BspF9Ie9M

are you a virgin?

are you a virgin?

Why ask this? Shouldn’t it be obvious?

Yes, KHV.

Edit: I try to cope being gymcel and workcel, in addition to being a clowncel[UWSL]:society: and mentalcel :feelstastyman: . [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Looking for ways to cope by spending time productively. I suck at math, cannot ever finish a fucking degree at a bullshit local “dual [/UWSL][UWSL]mission enrollment” university. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]i just got suspended (and fired) by Uber for an accusation on a criminal charge (discovered jail detail as bailed out), as found out via automated background check bot scraping (thanks Checkr). [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Last year, after only one week with excellent driver service rating score average, Lyft fired me after a communist spic-gook rider foid cunt reported me for being a different driver to lie over my support for a certain president and … Lives Matter (not “Black” but the other word as contrary) on the magnetic bumper stickers on ass end of my aging junker car (that barely meets the required model year for rideshare hustling because broke and indigent). No appeal (denied despite repeat claim I’m innocent and faultless.)[/UWSL]

[UWSL]In 2020, DoorDash fired me for having an attitude at incompetent idiot staff.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Potential livelihood as gig economy hustler undermined and destroyed to force me to be shut-in as NEET welfare parasite…living in filth. :feelsseriously:[/UWSL]

Last edited:
I cannot even solve high school mathematics
In parts of the brain some people have weakness like a lesion, but the brain compensates by gaining in other parts. Best to work on strengths.

On top of being ugly as fuck I also have non verbal learning disorder so I'm borderline retarded. I cannot even solve high school mathematics, I cannot even memorize simple texts and I can't do anything that requires fine motor control skills.
In the same boat, no bullshit

In parts of the brain some people have weakness like a lesion, but the brain compensates by gaining in other parts. Best to work on strengths.
what strengths?

It is.

The Marquis de Sade wrote about the ruthlessness of nature in his works, even within fictional novella and (always grotesque and viscerally obscene, like The 120 Days of Sodom) novels.

The Dialogue between a Priest and a Dying Man is recommended reading to get :redpill::blackpill:

and yet bluepilled idiots will say to work on yourselfe, defy your biology and then you will increase your chances by 0,00001%. meanwhile there is a 12 year old in a farm who is banging his hot 16 yo cousin and doesnt know how to read

and yet bluepilled idiots will say to work on yourselfe, defy your biology and then you will increase your chances by 0,00001%. meanwhile there is a 12 year old in a farm who is banging his hot 16 yo cousin and doesnt know how to read
Yeah, and you post a lot with a freshly opened account today. Take it easy, maybe.

I prefer to commentate constructively with my intellectual POV to help educate and “enlighten” the equally lesser fortunate fellows. :smonk:

If you like, rent or buy Andrew Dice Clay videos (early ones) like One Night with Dice (1987), The Diceman Cometh (1989) and Dice Rules (1991). Some available on YouTube but streaming is better. Amazon Prime has some videos.

This “hoodlum of humor” has insights on the women and the disabled to degrade and mock, especially women as the target, to make you laugh to feel better. As the video cover says, “Guaranteed to Offend”.

Dice was a crude Jew (now washed up has-been loser) and sometimes funny, but he nails it…if you can handle his frequently vulgar and obscene stand-up comedy deliveries that disregard the taboos.

If you like, rent or buy Andrew Dice Clay videos (early ones) like One Night with Dice (1987), The Diceman Cometh (1989) and Dice Rules (1991).
i aint paying for anything

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back