Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Back to .co after Reddit has been hammering all Incel related subs (EVEN SOYTEARS JFL)

trashcel420

trashcel420

slayer
★★★★★
Seriously what are reddits intentions removing Incel related subs off the platform( I mean there is still incelswithoutspines but we don't talk about that one)

To stop “hate speech”

jfl if you use reddit

Seriously what are reddits intentions removing Incel related subs off the platform( I mean there is still incelswithoutspines but we don't talk about that one)
Reddit wants to appeal to female users

75% of its users are men, obviously foids are in places where looks matter and where they can abuse their natural high SMV, reddit will be always a place for beta males it doesn't matter what reddit administrators do.

SoyTears is private, but I don't know why.

75% of its users are men, obviously foids are in places where looks matter and where they can abuse their natural high SMV, reddit will be always a place for beta males it doesn't matter what reddit administrators do.
I'd say you need to raise that percentage since most women on reddit are trans.

It was only a matter of time until normies realized how pathetic they are.

Redditcels should come here already

Have fun postmaxxing refugeecel

I really dont get reddit's business model tbh. It's like if self-hatred was a strategy, they literally work to destroy their userbase and the worst part is the reddit userbase LOVES IT!

/r/femcels isn't yet banned still

Woman good
Man bad

stop using reddit

I really dont get reddit's business model tbh. It's like if self-hatred was a strategy, they literally work to destroy their userbase and the worst part is the reddit userbase LOVES IT!
As far as future reddit don't have it, because their userbase is mostly male, unemployed, poor or that don't have high economic status, that's the reason why they want to appeal more to woman, but they will never succes because they have 0 knowledge about human behavior.

They noticed how the companies seeking to advertise themselves in reddit are becoming fewer.

In this world there are human forces derived from our instincs that dictate what will be succesful as far as male goes is the next:

Males want woman (sex-procreation) so a place that doesn't have them at least have to have action/competition/simulation of our natural hunt-gatherer environment, in other words videogames or sports ( daily survival in the past), restaurants (food) and finally a place that can generate money is all we males are interested on.

Our personalities differ depending on the needs that we can satisfy, someone who is rich will not be interested in the last two and so on.

The government knows once the Incel problem becomes mainstream, they will be fucked. This isn't just an American thing either.

They're trying to bury the problem like how the China covers up issues and hope they go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back