Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Calling all incel brothers

• Thread starter SuperKanga.Belgrade
  • Start date
And yet all these fucking cuckservatives are like “uhhh everybody should have a boice and opinion with no consequences!!!!” But they ahte us too man fuck this clown world
Yep :feelsbadman:

Jew joo know jew runs Jewtube?
Yeah, jewtube is probably not gonna do anything unfortunately. If anything they encourage this behavior (so long as it goes with their agenda) :feelsthink:

He has a discord we could infiltrate.

I wonder if he’s responsible for taking my channel down recently

Just reported him for 'harassment or bullying.' Hopefully youtube will catch on. I made sure to add details about what he did and how he was doxxing another youtube so youtube doesn't just think they are false reports.

Just reported him for 'harassment or bullying.' Hopefully youtube will catch on. I made sure to add details about what he did and how he was doxxing another youtube so youtube doesn't just think they are false reports.
Based :feelshmm:

Reported. But even if his channel does get taken down he's just gonna create another one. I'm just wondering if he could potentially be the "friend" DBDR had that blackmailed him for drugs. If so he's the entire reason as to why DBDR has lost all of his family and is now homeless. Evil as fuck

Reported. But even if his channel does get taken down he's just gonna create another one. I'm just wondering if he could potentially be the "friend" DBDR had that blackmailed him for drugs. If so he's the entire reason as to why DBDR has lost all of his family and is now homeless. Evil as fuck
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the same dude :feelsugh:

should organize more often, action instead of reaction :feelsautistic:

Thank you to the mods for pinning this post. Hopefully some justice will come of this. :feelscomfy:

damn thats crazy. dbdr didnt even hate women, he's just a depressed guy.
Can’t be a depressed guy in 2024, we are supposed to take the hate and smile about it

You can just be a depressed virgin who doesn’t hate women but normies will see you as Elliot Rodger.
Which is why it makes sense to hate women and mogging men and normies. They hate you no matter if you are pg kid friendly virgin tier

It's just so rotten these fucks feel the need to kick us when we're down. They'd have roped ages ago in out shoes
nigga you're delulu if you think he's an outsider. Who goes to such a great effort just to shut down a random YT channel with 40k subs? He's an insider- an incel himself. He was triggered bc of something DBDR said or BPers say in general (maybe he's a gingercel for example). This is why a lot of the guys sending rehab room death threats just happen to be Indians.

hes just puts out random gingers and calls them dbdr jfl

hes just puts out random gingers and calls them dbdr jfl
OOP might be an incel himself, had beef with a friend who looked like DBDR, and decided to frame his former him.

Thats not dbdr. Dbdr never talked about wearing glasses or wearing caps, if he did he would have 100% mentioned it in his videos
This is from high school days so I'm assuming it's been a while. a lot could change in 4 years

This is from high school days so I'm assuming it's been a while. a lot could change in 4 years
Yeah Dbdr mentioned that he wears contacts in one of his videos, so he could have worn glasses in the past.

I honestly have no idea what's going on tbh, but I assume the leaks are pretty accurate because Corey's corner got doxxed by the same guy and the leaks were legit.

nigga you're delulu if you think he's an outsider. Who goes to such a great effort just to shut down a random YT channel with 40k subs? He's an insider- an incel himself. He was triggered bc of something DBDR said or BPers say in general (maybe he's a gingercel for example). This is why a lot of the guys sending rehab room death threats just happen to be Indians.
Could be some truth to that

It has been brought to my attention that there exists a channel on YouTube solely responsible for doxxing blackpill channels and content creators. This channels name is DbdOxreaper, and he is responsible for Dbdr removing his channel. He has also gone after other content creators as well such as Corey's Corner, and he is threatening to take down another one called Honest Guy.

It would be much appreciated if we could remove this filth from YouTube once and for all, and I highly recommend that we all mass report his channel for harassment and doxxing. I am tired of people trying to silence others for the simple fact of placing their opinions on a platform, and especially as it relates to other incels and people involved in the blackpill space.

If we can convince YouTube to Ip block this dude and his channel we may help contribute to bringing back content so that people can cope and better deal with their circumstances as it pertains to our incel lives.

Thank you for your time,
Kanga
do you really think jewtube really care for us?

mostly like a one subhuman in denial white knight cuck

we owned him channel down

we owned him channel down
:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh: WE DID IT BRUDDAS

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

@VideoGameCoper
@Sloth.Belgrade
@Grodd
@NeverEvenBegan
@NeverGetUp36
@DarkStar
@Fat Link

@Everyone

:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh: WE DID IT BRUDDAS

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

@VideoGameCoper
@Sloth.Belgrade
@Grodd
@NeverEvenBegan
@NeverGetUp36
@DarkStar
@Fat Link

@Everyone

What Is wrong whit these "people"? Criticizing Is One thing! BUT DOXXING?! They are Just like the people here! But they are still Stick in their Little delusional bubble! And Will do ANYTHING to push It onto the people here!