Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Avoid talking to foids unless needed, never interact with foid without cameras

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Many many men are accused of rape and extreme sexual harassment for a mere handshake even. No exaggeration. The situation has gotten out of control. Men should avoid foids especially ugly men like us. Nothing good can come of interacting with one. Never help a foid unless forced. I would say never tutor female students if your a tutorcel, never do sales jobs where your clients arw majority female.
https://incels.is/threads/soys-turn...l-harassment-accusations.353217/#post-8075808

good example
of what happens

I never leave my place of residence so im safe :feelsautistic:
I recommend incels to work from home whenever possible tbh. NEET maxxers are lucky.

#BelieveNoWomen
#TrustNoWomen
#HelpNoWomen

This is some retard shit lmfao I’m not pulling out my phone and recording a foid McDonald’s employee or some foid I have to speak to at work. Why the fuck would I do that that just makes me look like a creepy weird fuck, which people already think I am. Probably more of a chance of them accusing you of something because your creep is hot filming them. foids 100% need to be held accountable for false rape accusations and we need harsher penalties for when it happens, but it’s never going to happen to us they do that shit to men with money lol not uggo fucks

This is some retard shit lmfao I’m not pulling out my phone and recording a foid McDonald’s employee or some foid I have to speak to at work. Why the fuck would I do that that just makes me look like a creepy weird fuck, which people already think I am. Probably more of a chance of them accusing you of something because your creep is hot filming them. foids 100% need to be held accountable for false rape accusations and we need harsher penalties for when it happens, but it’s never going to happen to us they do that shit to men with money lol not uggo fucks
I meant more like meet with foids(only for work purposes ofc) where public cameras around. Not randomly recording. Never meet with a foid at her house for any purpose.