Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Average normies are better looking than I thought

• Thread starter Deleted member 16809
  • Start date
Deleted member 16809

Deleted member 16809

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
So after the 3 years of social isolation I decided to look through (by that I mean stalk) the social media profiles of the people from my old schools.
I see hooded eyes and overall good features litreally everywhere like wtf? How am I supposed to compete if 75% of random normies have good eye areas and no real flaws + they are not autistic and aspie like me?

I also saw one funny blackpill, one normie posted his picture doing edgy smile and incel-tier guy replied "why do you look so creepy but also so serious?" the normie replied to him "why do you just look creepy?", JFL at using social media as an incel

u use social media to ewhore and thats it

Seriously, wtf is happening nowadays? You look through documentaries and photos of past generations and everyone was relatively uglier.

Nowadays normal people look like they're trying to be recruited as models. Fancy haircuts, fancy skincare and other shit, fancy accessories and clothes. What the hell, why are people such peacocks nowadays?

it's something to keep in mind that most pictures on social media are frauded and people will hide any flaws they can.
True tbh pics are really easy to fraud with lighting and angles

Know that feel. I got blackpilled when I was 16. I got my year book out and checked the social media of people with attractive faces and ugly faces. All the guys with ugly faces had very little followers or had zero social media. All the males with attractive faces had tons of followers and likes on all of their posts. I can relate to realizing how it never even began for ugly males like me. I have nothing. Bone orbits garbage, recessed chin, and no maxilla. I'm subhuman. Something I noticed is that a lot of normies have at least a good lower third.

we never stood a chance :feelsbadman: for every girl there are at least 20 decent looking normies

it's something to keep in mind that most pictures on social media are frauded and people will hide any flaws they can.

There was a tan giga chad posted often on here with droopy eyes who in non-frauded pics looked average or below.

So after the 3 years of social isolation I decided to look through (by that I mean stalk) the social media profiles of the people from my old schools.
I see hooded eyes and overall good features litreally everywhere like wtf? How am I supposed to compete if 75% of random normies have good eye areas and no real flaws + they are not autistic and aspie like me?

I also saw one funny blackpill, one normie posted his picture doing edgy smile and incel-tier guy replied "why do you look so creepy but also so serious?" the normie replied to him "why do you just look creepy?", JFL at using social media as an incel
This is what I've been trying to tell alot of people on here lately. Sometimes I wonder if alot of our users have jobs or have to go outside. You guys were actually bringing up Kurt Cobaine as an example of a 10/10 chad today(quite possibly one of the most beta male celebrities who lived). People on this forum are blackpilling themselves too much.
Seriously, wtf is happening nowadays? You look through documentaries and photos of past generations and everyone was relatively uglier.

Nowadays normal people look like they're trying to be recruited as models. Fancy haircuts, fancy skincare and other shit, fancy accessories and clothes. What the hell, why are people such peacocks nowadays?
TAP WATER it's a GAYBOMB baby. For real though everyone tries to looksmax as opposed to the past where your entire existence was skillmaxxing.

And then I always compare myself to looking even worse as time progresses.

normies have no deformities...they just lack harmony and masculinity