Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Average height hasn't been increasing in the western world, but femoids standards for heights have risen rapidly!

hatewimen

hatewimen

Her no mean yes.
-
Some people on here have been coping that women's height preferences have been rising because men on average are getting taller. I used to think that way also.
BUt however I have discovered information about our change in average height.

This from the Ney York Times, our height have been shrinking, due to the fact of bad nutrients and shorter Mexican men immigrating. What's even more brutal is that it seems despite the lack of statistics, that women's height preferences have risen. In 2018 women said 6ft was ideal, now after 4 years 6ft i now manlet and 6'5 is ideal!
The average height is stagnating, or even decreasing and women's standards have risen. Even in the Netherlands home to the world's tallest men is now shrinking.
What is even more brutal is that immigration to the Netherlands during that era was non existent and yet the men still were shorter.

If this trend of average height decreasing and height preferences for men by women increase, I predict that the future,will be masses of manlets and a small minority of tall superchads!:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I agree everything you said, don't forget manlets hardly go out so it will give a skewed average height on the outside since it's mostly only tallfags go out.

I think that too, today I went to the beach and I keep hearing about "an obesity pandemic" and "obesity among Zoomers is getting out of hand", literally every Zoomer I saw was lean and muscular, blonde hair, blue eyes. ALL OF THEM. Every Zoomer male or female I see looks like an Instagram model, so I thought "if you're a Zoomercel you're a fakecel", but then I realise that most ugly Zoomers are probably at home never leaving their houses.

I rarely see obese men outside (obese toilets are everywhere), but then I realised that it might be like this simply because they never go outside m

I've been saying this for months, but the height copers are obsessed with saying stuff like "Dudebro, like, hehe, every Zoomer man is like at least 6'4 these days" and it will make actual average height Zoomers (who are slightly shorter than us Millennials) feel like they're some sort of rare short exception to their generation's height. Sometimes I think that fellow Incels exaggerating the competition are worse than even toilets, because people listen to and respect Brocels, nobody cares about what a toilet says as it's just ever inflating Hypergamy.

Jews and feminists brainwashed modern foids

I think that too, today I went to the beach and I keep hearing about "an obesity pandemic" and "obesity among Zoomers is getting out of hand", literally every Zoomer I saw was lean and muscular, blonde hair, blue eyes. ALL OF THEM. Every Zoomer male or female I see looks like an Instagram model, so I thought "if you're a Zoomercel you're a fakecel", but then I realise that most ugly Zoomers are probably at home never leaving their houses.

I rarely see obese men outside (obese toilets are everywhere), but then I realised that it might be like this simply because they never go outside m
You live in Netherlands, in America it's a whole different story.

I agree everything you said, don't forget manlets hardly go out so it will give a skewed average height on the outside since it's mostly only tallfags go out.
After reading this the average height might be even shorter.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back