Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Average gigastudycel from India (400 weeks vs 1 meeks visualized)

Of course he has an absolutely cursed voice along with the most unfortunate looks. Nature is really cruel.

perfect cuckold for a spent, withered becky :feelscomfy:

View: https://youtu.be/2BByM85wqDU

“One more phD and girls will like me”
Mindset
@Copexodius Maximus thoughts on this aren’t you an IQ uni mogger?

Holy shit, that is one gigaframelet if I ever saw one.
Also yeah I am, I went when I was 15 and they put me in a separate residence for minors so I wouldn't end up having sex with all the 18+ stacies (cope).
My college years were stolen from me, and my teen years.
Now I'm a giga-autist and socially retarded, only exceeded by the likes of @Ika-Sama.

Im not even impressed by his stats ngl

Of course he has an absolutely cursed voice along with the most unfortunate looks. Nature is really cruel.
He’s graduated high school but has the shoulder width of a ten year old my god.
His whiny voice is the result of his genetics sucker punching him in the diaphragm as soon as he came out his mother
Holy shit, that is one gigaframelet if I ever saw one.
Also yeah I am, I went when I was 15 and they put me in a separate residence for minors so I wouldn't end up having sex with all the 18+ stacies (cope).
My college years were stolen from me, and my teen years.
Now I'm a giga-autist and socially retarded, only exceeded by the likes of @Ika-Sama.
:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

Gotta say i really hate this post high school education culture in the US. You basically need to bend over backwards and be able to blow a fart out your ass that can snuff out a candle from 80 feet away, be disabled, speak 10 languages, be 4 races, have the right blood type, do volunteer work from the age of 10, have never been to jail, have a 5.0 gpa unweighted without the crust sunny side up with a side of fries and all this other dumb shit just to appeal to these institutions that milk money out of people. Otherwise they wont even consider you. This guy has accolades out the ass as far as test scores go and thats not even good enough half the time. Its dehumanizing in a way. Look at the way this guy talks about his “stats” like he’s a damn 6IV mixed sweeper set Salamence or some shit. What ever happened to “hey im pajeet can i study bio here?” No, you need to be the best of the best just to be in a position privileged enough to pay these schools money to submit your application to them and have them immediately throw it in the trash when it arrives. Its like simping for a whore, or selling your soul for validation. Careermaxxing is a pain in the ass and a waste of time and money unless your dad is a fortune 500 company ceo or something.

His looksmatch got accepted into all of those colleges and fucks chad each night.

Gotta say i really hate this post high school education culture in the US. You basically need to bend over backwards and be able to blow a fart out your ass that can snuff out a candle from 80 feet away, be disabled, speak 10 languages, be 4 races, have the right blood type, do volunteer work from the age of 10, have never been to jail, have a 5.0 gpa unweighted without the crust sunny side up with a side of fries and all this other dumb shit just to appeal to these institutions that milk money out of people. Otherwise they wont even consider you. This guy has accolades out the ass as far as test scores go and thats not even good enough half the time. Its dehumanizing in a way. Look at the way this guy talks about his “stats” like he’s a damn 6IV mixed sweeper set Salamance or some shit. What ever happened to “hey im pajeet can i study bio here?” No, you need to be the best of the best just to be in a position privileged enough to pay these schools money to submit your application to them and have them immediately throw it in the trash when it arrives. Its like simping for a whore, or selling your soul for validation. Careermaxxing is a pain in the ass and a waste of time and money unless your dad is a fortune 500 company ceo or something.
Even then, it's all pointless anyways.

There are girls who get lucky(looks) into prestigious colleges while having a low GPA.

Imagine bending backwards all four years sucking off the teachers, staying up all night for AP classes and get rejected from ur dream school while some foid with a 3.0 GPA gets into your dreams school.

You shouldn't have to to try in school, if you try then it is over.
His looksmatch got accepted into all of those colleges and fucks chad each night.

He’s graduated high school but has the shoulder width of a ten year old my god.
His whiny voice is the result of his genetics sucker punching him in the diaphragm as soon as he came out his mother

:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:
for some reason, I'm not getting your tags in my notifications. I just coincidentally saw this post o the sidebar tbh.

Its dehumanizing in a way
it is dehumanizing as fuck. and it's complete suffering. you know maybe if the teaching methods weren't shit. all they want is more cheap, abused drones to be good wagies. you can get a better education off youtube nowadays than these shitholes. and then comes the time to beg hr roasties for the chance to wagecuck intern at big company where absolutely jack shit is achieved day to day :feelsEhh: mass producing progressively cheaper shit or more unhealthy garbage while getting ballbusted by your boss :feelskek: and they will do it. they bend over backwards so that they fit into the kike model

Gotta say i really hate this post high school education culture in the US. You basically need to bend over backwards and be able to blow a fart out your ass that can snuff out a candle from 80 feet away, be disabled, speak 10 languages, be 4 races, have the right blood type, do volunteer work from the age of 10, have never been to jail, have a 5.0 gpa unweighted without the crust sunny side up with a side of fries and all this other dumb shit just to appeal to these institutions that milk money out of people. Otherwise they wont even consider you. This guy has accolades out the ass as far as test scores go and thats not even good enough half the time. Its dehumanizing in a way. Look at the way this guy talks about his “stats” like he’s a damn 6IV mixed sweeper set Salamence or some shit. What ever happened to “hey im pajeet can i study bio here?” No, you need to be the best of the best just to be in a position privileged enough to pay these schools money to submit your application to them and have them immediately throw it in the trash when it arrives. Its like simping for a whore, or selling your soul for validation. Careermaxxing is a pain in the ass and a waste of time and money unless your dad is a fortune 500 company ceo or something.
So true it’s either this, you luck out with a deal or are born into a family with tonnes of connections/networking

I'm losing motivation to stemcel, it just seems so meaningless but I have no other plans.

I'm losing motivation to stemcel, it just seems so meaningless but I have no other plans.
Same bro
STEM is one of those things that once you’re in it’s quite hard to have a “ramp off” if you know what I mean

Studymogs me to the next realm

No amount of study will make up for his frame
1 Meeks > ∞ weeks

and got a full ride for playing a shitty FEMALE sport nobody cares about

He will become the ultimate curry betabuxxer and make his parents proud JFL

I had a higher SAT score than him without studying for it, JFL.
He didnt have a single good AP exam. Could be because he was focused on college admissions rather than his own classes in high school.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back