Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Average dick size of the forum is around 6 inch (acc to self reported statistics)

Marathon

Marathon

A very handsome subhuman
-

As for now we got 60 voters in this thread and despite clearly mentioning that NO LARPING I know how you over-exaggerating retards are voting 7inch + just to ruin it when you aren’t even 4.

You can check the results and vote if you want to in the thread mentioned above.

For now the answer is a little above 6 but due to LARPS and over-exggaration you dickcels can cope saying it was around 5.5inch making it world men average

somebody gotta make a stat for IT fr

Cope. Majority here are dicklets. Except for me im like 9 inches flaccid and girth like bodybuilder arms :chad:

Too bad no foid will ever see it :incel:

As for now we got 60 voters in this thread and despite clearly mentioning that NO LARPING I know how you over-exaggerating retards are voting 7inch + just to ruin it when you aren’t even 4.

You can check the results and vote if you want to in the thread mentioned above.

For now the answer is a little above 6 but due to LARPS and over-exggaration you dickcels can cope saying it was around 5.5inch making it world men average
dude why are you even surprised.

on online dating platforms men are always 2-3 inches taller , have bigger cocks, have banged the top models of this world etc etc etc

Wait till you see the height votes. Most users here are 6 foot.

above 4 inch is volcel

@WorthlessSlavicShit wow

Yup, it's brutal for truecels. Now we only need a poll that shows that most people here are six-figure earning moneymoggers and it'll be confirmed that the average guy here has the entire 666 triad.
Fml im scared to find a job incel life