Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL average 2024cels view on what this forum is about

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★

this guy was humblebragging how e-foids are hitting him up over his voice on youtube but he just can't seem to seal the deal! And is trying to garner sympathy. Of course, I called him out on this and this was the response.

This forum isn't about inceldom, blackpill, or anything of the likes. No no no. It's about how much popularity, "fame", notoriety you can get. It's about being remembered!

JFL. imagine coming to a blackpill space to share your woes about your life, society rejecting you, how your genetics and poor looks ruined every aspect of your life, to have some retarded zoomer try and say you are a faggot because you don't have "notoriety" in the community all the while humblebragging how foids are messaging him and sending him pictures of themselves.

here is the thread in question if anyone wants to have a read; https://incels.is/threads/another-painful-rejection-she-saw-im-no-pretty-boy.629161/

Wait @Samurai do you attract foids?

This forum isn't about inceldom, blackpill, or anything of the likes. No no no. It's about how much popularity, "fame", notoriety you can get. It's about being remembered!
Funnily enough this guy made a suggestions post about having a highest rated incel of the month jfl

Funnily enough this guy made a suggestions post about having a highest rated incel of the month jfl
jesus christ man. the incel community is depressing, sad. its men who are destitute. its why people here come and go more than any other community from suicide. this has to be one of the most depressing communities possible and is one nobody genuinely wants to be apart of. men who are alone. horribly alone and rejected from society.

and this guy tries to frame this forum as a highschool popularity contest

This is why we need to shame newfags more. If you don't, they'll act like they own the place.

Ban this humblebragging nigger

This forum is just supposed to be a place to discuss inceldom and trying to help other incels find copes and whatnot, mainly the purpose of these forums is for incels to talk about interesting things.
If we all saw this as some popularity contest like how normies see their social media platforms ie instagram and snapchat, this website would suck.
This is also why I don't like it when people use "greycel" as an insult, but maybe that's just because I'm a greycel.

Wait @Samurai do you attract foids?
A female subscriber said she found my voice attractive, wanted to meet me and gave me her previous address and photos of her and her birth certificate, but later on when I showed her my face, she began calling me "man" and she suddenly said our personalities were not compatible and she isn't ready for a relationship.

This forum is just supposed to be a place to discuss inceldom and trying to help other incels find copes and whatnot, mainly the purpose of these forums is for incels to talk about interesting things.
If we all saw this as some popularity contest like how normies see their social media platforms ie instagram and snapchat, this website would suck.
This is also why I don't like it when people use "greycel" as an insult, but maybe that's just because I'm a greycel.
a lot of the graycel insults are mostly an inside joke, mostly. i wouldnt pay much mind to it. everyone goes through it when they first come here. its just part of settling into the community.

View attachment 1198070
this guy was humblebragging how e-foids are hitting him up over his voice on youtube but he just can't seem to seal the deal! And is trying to garner sympathy. Of course, I called him out on this and this was the response.

JFL. imagine coming to a blackpill space to share your woes about your life, society rejecting you, how your genetics and poor looks ruined every aspect of your life, to have some retarded zoomer try and say you are a faggot because you don't have "notoriety" in the community all the while humblebragging how foids are messaging him and sending him pictures of themselves.

here is the thread in question if anyone wants to have a read; https://incels.is/threads/another-painful-rejection-she-saw-im-no-pretty-boy.629161/
I have posted about how much I am rejected in society ever since joining this forum. I've made videos about it too. Don't act like I just came here and started "bragging" about being rejected without a foid calling a swat team on me.

a lot of the graycel insults are mostly an inside joke, mostly. i wouldnt pay much mind to it. everyone goes through it when they first come here. its just part of settling into the community.
Yeah it's like when you're called a newbie if you're new to a school sport or something like that

Tbh I assume the girls messaging him are just trying to get him to dox himself

I mean really, every community will devolve into people trying to be "popular". People literally spend days spamming in the sewers just to get a high post count for "status" here jfl.

do you need me to teach you your A B Cs next as well?
Apparently. I always thought a fakecel was someone who couldn't get a GF because of their face, but I guess I am wrong. Please do tell me the definition.

I mean really, every community will devolve into people trying to be "popular". People literally spend days spamming in the sewers just to get a high post count for "status" here jfl.

even if that was the case, his response to me questioning the entire situation is quite telling about his overall character

Idk @My Name Jeff I'd say you're definitely well respected and notorious

Last edited:
Apparently. I always thought a fakecel was someone who couldn't get a GF because of their face, but I guess I am wrong. Please do tell me the definition.
with how you described me, why would you even want to talk to me?

holy shit I agree with the one dude ban this humble bragging niggger

He got rejected for his looks. If that isn't incel then shut this forum down

Naw bro he is trucel, he's 5'7 and not good looking, and based off what he says in his videos he might be ND at least a little. But having a girl like you for your personality is a NT trait, so he could just be a regular incel and not trucel

Give your definition of fakecel please

It seems to me that OP wants to remain in his own autistic coping chamber of retards circle jerking one and another instead of acknowledging that someone can have different experiences in life and can be incel in other ways. Just because a woman pictured some tall chad in her mind from your voice and got attracted to that image that she had of you isn't being a fakecel.

He cares more about likes on youtube than actual inceldom

what does this have to do with this post?
I read the entire thread. You are taking things out of context and singling out a single post to make him seem like he is at fault. You exactly know what you are doing.

It seems to me that OP wants to remain in his own autistic coping chamber of retards circle jerking one and another instead of acknowledging that someone can have different experiences in life and can be incel in other ways. Just because a woman pictured some tall chad in her mind from your voice and got attracted to that image that she had of you isn't being a fakecel.
are you a bot? the discussion of anything fakecel has nothing to do with this post

I read the entire thread. You are taking things out of context and singling out a single post to make him seem like he is at fault. You exactly know what you are doing.
i called into question why he is having foids message him thirsting over him who he claims are stacy tier and he went goebbels total war on me which is a strange response

according to him, she doxxed herself and was trying to meet him. so not sure abt that

although it's probably a larp

almost all of that user's posts are larp, like the ones abt going to north korea. absolute state of .IS

i called into question why he is having foids message him thirsting over him who he claims are stacy tier and he went goebbels total war on me which is a strange response

It is because your definition of inceldom is flawed in the original posts and you are trying to get him banned for nothing.

yes. and its funny because he acts like notoriety here means anything.

komesarj, a mod who "ascended" but didnt really and it was massive drama, literally had minstream news outlets make articles about it that claimed there was an "incel civil war"

despite this, if you mention his name 9/10 times the response will be "whos komesarj?"

this place isnt a place to be immortalized, it is just another internet forum. not sure what the fuck this guy is smoking to think he is crafting some sort of legacy here.

You're jealous of my channel too. Your videos are inferior to mine, and you developed a hatred so big that out of nowhere you insulted me for my faith, despite the fact I subscribed and commented on your video. That wasn't enough for you, and as a result, lost me as a subscriber, forsooth you became aware of this and attacked me again as a result.

Naw bro he is trucel, he's 5'7 and not good looking, and based off what he says in his videos he might be ND at least a little. But having a girl like you for your personality is a NT trait, so he could just be a regular incel and not trucel
I'm diagnosed autistic and people ask me in-person if I have autism sometimes