Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel average 18-29 years old have sex twice every week

Foids are bringing the average up

None for me - in almost 56 years.

The averaged is skewed due to women having WAYYYY more sex than men but I understand what they mean and the sentiment still hurts nonetheless.

Reminds me of my cousin. My Mom told me about 2 weeks ago that she was worried for my cousin. She is a single mother and hasn't been on a date or had a boyfriend in over 2 years. TWO YEARS MOM OMFG CALL THE POLICE!!
Then we start talking about her again last night and my Mom brings up that she had a guy over her place. I asked my Mom, "I thought you said she doesn't go on dates?" to which my Mom responded
>Oh you know how that goes. They aren't dating he just comes over once in a while.
Really made me rage. Fucking whores always sticking up for whores. How the FUCK can a female be lonely yet have dick every week? That is 100% her choice then. She chooses to be a fucking single mother whore who fucks on sight and then wishes why no man wants to date her. My God I can't describe how furious I was. Couldn't even fap last night I was too angry. I went to bed mad as hell. Punching my fucking pillow and shit.

And here I am a 30yo virgin who has never even been on a date and my Mom just glosses over everything and doesn't care about me because I'm a male I guess. Boo hoo let's all cry and feel sad for the fucking whore when a righteous male, such as myself, gets shit on by society for no fucking reason whatsoever.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

DO YOU WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MASS SUICIDE OF THIS FORUM?

That is a lot of sex for their betabuxx cuck to jerk off to

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back