Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Autisticcel trait: ignoring videocall interviews

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
There's a call center job where you need to participate on a groupal Google Meet videocall (like an interview, most probably); that's what the foid masochist HR told me (via e-mail) :feelshaha:. The pathetic thing is I even accepted the invitation beforehand, and I don't have the balls to join a simple online videocall with multiple people :feelsohgod: It's fucking over for me, FUCK! :cryfeels::feelsree::feelsrope:... probably NEETmaxxing is the way instead of roping, but I live in a craphole poor European country:reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
Noreplypill, just brutal... :cryfeels: Human biology is cruel. NevER began for non-NT ignoredcels.

I also hate video interveiws

Video interviews are great for short men like me. You don't get discriminated against as badly because employers can't see your height

I hate them too but they are better than in person
Video interviews are great for short men like me. You don't get discriminated against as badly because employers can't see your height
yes main reason I like em over jn person