Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

autistic topic: stereotypes you associate with inner city blacks are actually white traits

lostinthedesert

lostinthedesert

Banned
-
eh not being a liberal but have you ever been around white-trash southerners? (like hardcore) they "talk black" or "ebonics" they say: "ain't" "bafroom" and "axe" have gold chains/tattoos, drop out of school/fight constantly/sell drugs/have multiple baby mamas and have all the negative stereotypes associated with inner city blacks. in fact acting "black" is acting white because when slaves had their culture stripped they were forced to assimilate into white redneck culture thus adopting their speech patterns/habits/dress (words like "bafroom"/"axe" have no origin in africa but in ireland, drinking 40's, shooting dice and blackjack are not from africa but from northern ireland where redneck culture hailed from)

hey not defending inner city thugs but read thomas sowell "black rednecks and white liberals" this explains it better than me
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgJeRuq6ET4

Nigger cope
so is drinking 40's from africa? is shooting dice from africa? is saying: "ya'll" a word that originated in africa? spend some time in alabama the white people their sound BLACK as fuck when you talk to them on the phone if they did not tell you they were white. slaves simply absorbed the surrounding culture. alabama is not really a model state if you ask me. (not a shitlib but alabama sucks!)

Maybe some of black food was slave owners like KFC

Black people had no culture. So they adopted the closest civilized culture they could find. Too bad it was of their cucked degenerate white masters

niggers have great aesthetics. I even adopted some of them but its very cringe for nonblacks to do that including myself.