Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Autistic-spech-impediment-jewcel realizes its over

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
Án autistic-spech-impediment-jewcel realizes it's over for him because of his autism and selective mutism

Whats up with all these jew threads? :feelstrash:

The jews are responsible for this right?

2b8a1dd7b696f17f662ffc5c378dea37129b1d8b

I feel sorry for this guy....

If he's Jewish he can get connections and be a Hollywood star

I suffer form selective mutism in public alot. If any random person talks to me at the store, sometimes I'll flip out and won't respond. I've though about carrying fake cards saying 'I'm mute' so they don't get mad. Some people get pissed sometimes. Autism is a death sentence.

If he's Jewish he can get connections and be a Hollywood star
He seems like a depressed commoner and not like the descendant of a rich banking family

He seems like a depressed commoner and not like the descendant of a rich banking family
He can still use his roots as a way to get roles. He'll get small time gigs and overtime he'll get more gigs.

He can still use his roots as a way to get roles. He'll get small time gigs and overtime he'll get more gigs.
Nobody would ever hire this guy. Selective mutism + autism + his looks = Truecel

I wonder if he is truly the most incel of incels

Non elite Jewcels are truecels. They are hated by everyone including the incel community even though they haven't done anything. It's truly over.
RIP non-elite Jews

Good thing 101 is still banned. He would have a field day ripping on his own kind.

They are one big banking family. However the lowest quality genes in their gene pool can be excluded.

Imagine being a poor dude like that, and he comes here and has to read shit from Nazicels also

nazicels just fuck off please tbh, these guys shouldn't have to feel worse

he mogs me lol

Fuck.. that part about being kicked out of the board game group was especially depressing.

JFL @ how retarded low IQ hillbilly nazicels blame basic biological evolutionary functions on “muh Jews”.

Has hair. Mogs me.

Most lies are hard to believe.