Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Autistic incel jestERmaxxes at his low level minimum wage retail job.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS8bHVRK4/

He probably got fired for behaving like a clown.

But if he was chad. He would’ve gotten a promotion, also his female co-workers and the female customers would’ve gotten on their knees and sucked his cock.

Ok but chad doesn't work at dollar tree lol. This guy should be grateful he has a job tbh.

Damn he is more trucel than me. Fucking over
Ok but chad doesn't work at dollar tree lol. This guy should be grateful he has a job tbh.
jfl, he should be grateful to be a slave tier wagie who can't even afford a studio apartment. If he's in the USA, he probably has shit healthcare too jfl. Can't buy a car or any good copes on that salary.

Damn he is more trucel than me. Fucking over

jfl, he should be grateful to be a slave tier wagie who can't even afford a studio apartment. If he's in the USA, he probably has shit healthcare too jfl. Can't buy a car or any good copes on that salary.
He can try to get a better job if he wants too, and copes run out anyways.

“Yeah, just be grateful that you get the opportunity to slave 40+ hours every week just so you can have the bare minimum in order to survive.”

people who support such unfairness, inequality and injustice, should be shot in the fucking head

Dude, this is a job kids do. If he is really autistic he should be living with his parents or getting Social Security income anyways.

“Yeah, just be grateful that you get the opportunity to slave 40+ hours every week just so you can have the bare minimum in order to survive.”

people who support such unfairness, inequality and injustice, should be shot in the fucking head
In many cases you can't even afford to survive on that salary. In my area you might not even be able to pay rent even with roommates tbh

Dude, this is a job kids do. If he is really autistic he should be living with his parents or getting Social Security income anyways.
Not a job to be grateful for though. This is literally a bottom of the barrel job. Unlike security guards who also get paid shit, you can't even take a break ever and cope.

total stupid move to do that shit inside ur job also it made him look like a fag

Yes, he is doing the same job as teenagERs, because he is an autistic man child

Not every parent will allow their autistic offspring to NEET under their household.

Not every country has social security

Living with parents and/or getting social security isn’t an option for everyone, maybe use your stupid brain to think before you make suggestions

Dollar Tree is an American Company and like I said, skill issue.

Dollar Tree is an American Company and like I said, skill issue.
many men don't have the skills to make it to a respectable salary level boyo. And society hates on them and gives em no help. A few then goER and they wonder what went wrong. Cursed disgusting society!