Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Autistic curry-gymcel teaches himself law and sues gym instructor for calling him "stupid" and wins

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Currycel strikes back.

This autistic gym-currycel taught himself law and sues the gym instructor for calling him "stupid" and then wins the law suit.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...aw-instructor-called-him-stupid-a7652856.html

ketan-aggarwal.jpg

An autistic man who taught himself law so he could represent himself in court has won his disability discrimination case against a gym after an instructor called him “stupid”. Ketan Aggarwal was awarded damages from Virgin Active after a court agreed he had been discriminated against because of his medical condition.

Yup, you saw it right, the name of the gym is Virgin Active.

Currycel, gymcel, autist, Virgin Active, do you need more? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
Currycel legal ascension. All we have to do now is classify being curry as a physical disability and we can sue the entire world.

Currycel legal ascension. All we have to do now is classify being curry as a physical disability and we can sue the entire world.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Extremely high IQ post, we need to lawyermaxx.

Finally us Autists are fighting back, hope we have more victories soon.

Lifefuel for mentalcels. Just lawmaxx and sue everyone who insulted you

69trillion IQ
M8

Based currycel, sounded like the trainer was a dick head

LifeFuel for autistcels ngl.

based and blackpilled. you should learn fight back for your rights

Nice one.

I hate these fucking meathead "fitness instructors" (basically low-iq ape Chads who can't do any job which involves brainpower)

based and blackpilled. you should learn fight back for your rights
ngltbhngl
Nice one.

I hate these fucking meathead "fitness instructors" (basically low-iq ape Chads who can't do any job which involves brainpower)

Roid and heavy weights will fuck your brain.

Being a curry and an autist is like slipping and falling head first onto shit lucky-wise.

Glad to see an autistic currycel fight the NT oppression. Autisticcels rise up!

Virgin Active.

I am Virgin Active.

So this autist is smarter than me, good to know

Fight back against the normies!!!!

Could you also sue and be awarded damages if someone called you a racial slur? I know Europe has stricter speech laws, but I didn’t think simply insulting someone could be punished.

And to think I was considering being a PT at one point JFL. I even got a retractable pointing rod so I could point out posture and lifting form flaws from a safe non-creepy distance. Nice to see I'd probably get ravaged in court for even mentioning butt wink to a female client.

JFL at exercising at Virgin Active which is full of rich uptight stacies in lululemon tights, when you're not a chad