[LifeFuel] Autistic curry-gymcel teaches himself law and sues gym instructor for calling him "stupid" and wins

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Currycel strikes back.

This autistic gym-currycel taught himself law and sues the gym instructor for calling him "stupid" and then wins the law suit.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/autistic-man-ketan-aggarwal-wins-case-virgn-active-taught-himself-law-instructor-called-him-stupid-a7652856.html

An autistic man who taught himself law so he could represent himself in court has won his disability discrimination case against a gym after an instructor called him “stupid”. Ketan Aggarwal was awarded damages from Virgin Active after a court agreed he had been discriminated against because of his medical condition.
Yup, you saw it right, the name of the gym is Virgin Active.

Currycel, gymcel, autist, Virgin Active, do you need more? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:

RageAgainstTDL

‌Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light
-
Currycel legal ascension. All we have to do now is classify being curry as a physical disability and we can sue the entire world.

Eternaldarkness

This will be my last year alive
-
Finally us Autists are fighting back, hope we have more victories soon.

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
based and blackpilled. you should learn fight back for your rights

Lonelycel

Admiral
-
Nice one.

I hate these fucking meathead "fitness instructors" (basically low-iq ape Chads who can't do any job which involves brainpower)

Mainländer

Guilty of: normal male sexuality as a sub4 30+ man
-
Being a curry and an autist is like slipping and falling head first onto shit lucky-wise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)