Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope “Autistcels Can NT Fraud by Learning Muh Social Skills”

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Have they ever seen a truly mentally ill person in their lives? You can tell something is off about them incredibly precisely within seconds by their appearance, voice, facial movements, and body language, and that is why you always see them alone by themselves in groups due to NT exclusion. This take too much effort to fraud and is mentally taxing on non NTs for only marginal improvements and they don’t change by reading fucking books!
Continuous self-controlled autism is a huge mental effort which brings a ton of extra anxiety and all this just for the sake of being slightly more socially accepted by normies. Nah, better rot isolated.

View: https://imgur.com/a/1WHgMvp

And how do you practice these elusive “social skills”? That is by having friends and if you’re not NT, that almost never happens from the reasons I stated above, especially if you suffered decades of loneliness and isolation due to NT exclusion. Even if you were to manage to find a friend, he would be as non NT, a loner, and very introverted as you and that will bring you nowhere.

Last edited:
@Edmund_Kemper @bigantennaemay1 @stevielake @dungeondragon @nystagmuscel @turbosperg @IncelKing @Trannyhater66

@Transcended Trucel

No low tier Becky for my narrow mouth + fat inceldom :feelsrope::cryfeels::dafuckfeels:

Over for sub 8 non NTs :feelsbadman:

I don't even know how to begin masking, to the point I thought it was a fucking meme until I met an autist that could do it. Some days I even still think he's bullshitting me and it's not real.

I don't even know how to begin masking, to the point I thought it was a fucking meme until I met an autist that could do it. Some days I even still think he's bullshitting me and it's not real.
few autists are indeed blessed to be able to LARP to that degree. Truly envious of em

@NorthernWind :bigbrain:

Autism is cope if you're sub 5 anyway.

Learning it is hard when your disability prevents you from controlling it. It can only go so far to learn

Autism is cope if you're sub 5 anyway.
Cope, autism means a complete death sentence, the only people that end up as 40 year old KHHVs with no GFs are sub 5 autistcels.

Cope, autism means a complete death sentence, the only people that end up as 40 year old KHHVs with no GFs are sub 5 autistcels.
You kind of become autistic if you're a 40 year old KHHV.

almost all the oldest users are autistcels while NTs come and go on this forum.
Plenty of sub4 NT males come here (I'm not speaking for myself, just the forum generally)

"Social skills" is a term nts use to gaslight incels. Normies dont have amazing social skills. If you weren't raised with the same formative experiences normies were born into then you'll stick out and be rejected

Plenty of sub4 NT males come here (I'm not speaking for myself, just the forum generally)
And 99% of them delete and leave, probably because they ascended.

Yeah, I wasted a decade of my life trying to learn to mask and all I got from it is that my coworkers at one particular job kind of almost treat me as human, while I'm there. It didn't get me friends, it didn't help me start a career, and it sure as fuck didn't get me any closer to having a girlfriend. And your point about it being extraordinarily mentally taxing is absolutely true; I'm sure if the effort yielded good results, the mental strain would be worth it, but it doesn't. If you're able to "mask," you were never masking, and were never that low-functioning in the first place. In fact, I'm still convinced that the so-called "high-functioning" autists aren't actually autistic, they were just normies with some advanced ADD that were diagnosed with aspergers so the (((therapy industry))), coupled with the (((pharmaceutical industry))) could have more diagnoses and therefore, more (((prescriptions))).

almost all the oldest users are autistcels while NTs come and go on this forum.
Yeah, which goes to show just how important being NT truly is, and how it may, in fact, be the most critical component of inceldom, far more significant than any other factor.

And 99% of them delete and leave, probably because they ascended.
What have you smoking?:feelskek::feelskek:
3/10 NT men don't get into relationships :lul::lul:

"Social skills" is a term nts use to gaslight incels. Normies dont have amazing social skills.
This, as well. It's just another way for them to falsely pin the blame on us for our struggles.

What have you smoking?:feelskek::feelskek:
Then why do so few people continue to be active on this forum throughout the years? It’s because they were NT fakecels that ascended! :feelstastyman:

Yes, they do. I see them occasionally when I go to the store. Or occasionally other places. You'd see it, too, if you got outside and looked around more, or if you do go out, you'd see it if you weren't fixated on the most attractive people. Look around sometime, next time you're out and about.

@erenyeager @manlet cUnt

Then why do so few people continue to be active on this forum throughout the years? It’s because they were NT fakecels that ascended! :feelstastyman:
No, it's because most incels are :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:. I am quite confident to say that 50% of male Redditors are incels who just refuse to admit it. Most incels try to normiemaxx desperately:feelshaha:. And after all incel subreddits got banned, there tons of reddit threads of former members there saying that they no longer identify as incel, because "they don't hate women" or they're "too old to think about that stuff".
That's literally most involuntarily celibate men.
Unless you're giga autistic and think that there are only 17000 incels, because that's how many users an incel forum has.

"Social skills" is a term nts use to gaslight incels. Normies dont have amazing social skills. If you weren't raised with the same formative experiences normies were born into then you'll stick out and be rejected

cuckciety doesn't like nails that stick out and hammer it in

I have the ass burgers and everytime I work it's a pain in the ass because I fidget and stutter more so if sleep deprived

Autism is one of the worst mental disorders a sub 7 man can have. It completely robs you of a healthy social life and shuts down any chance of ascension. Even beyond that, autism closes so many doors for you. Having autism will stop you from careermaxxing and moneymaxxing. Even if you managed to studymaxx for several years, your efforts will probably be for nothing because you'll never get through job interviews, which basically function as NT checks.

So no gf, no friends and no money. At least other cels can use money to looksmax and attract women. Even betabuxxinbg is off the table for most autists. That's how fucked we are. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Autism is one of the worst mental disorders a sub 7 man can have. It completely robs you of a healthy social life and shuts down any chance of ascension. Even beyond that, autism closes so many doors for you. Having autism will stop you from careermaxxing and moneymaxxing. Even if you managed to studymaxx, your efforts will probably be for nothing because you'll never get through job interviews, which are basically NT checks.

So no gf, no friends and no money. At least other cels can use money to looksmax and attract women. Even betabuxxinbg is off the table for most autists. That's how fucked we are. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

It's impossible. You just give off vibes.

NTmaxxing is futile in that regard.
You will come off less retarded and can get some basic skills done but you will never be indistinguishable from a normie.
They will always think you are a bit off. The most you can do is ascend from fucking weirdo to quiet guy.

it's just muscle memory
you keep timing, observe surroundings and apply a set of reactions and manage vocal tone
like driving a car

weirdo to quiet guy.
truth is I don't ever want to speak to 90% of people 90% of the time

robs you of a healthy social life
maybe but don't care

and shuts down any chance of ascension
back in the day redpill reverse psychology was enough to appear mysterious and/or aloof
by speaking as little as possible and revealing nothing about yourself
foids will constantly dig for more and more info until they figure you out though, eventually

it's easier to pull off when geomaxxing in another country
and if you have money to back it up I don't think the locals will care much
they don't understand western society well enough (most of them)

Yeah, trying to pretend NT is doomed. I think autists can somewhat pass as NT by being stoic. By masking their lack of NT with silence and calmness.

With how much NT fags talk about muh body language I have a conspiracy theory I kinda half believe that it’s not real and just made up BS to torment and confuse autists

I'm starting to see more and more why others have blocked OP

Yeah, trying to pretend NT is doomed. I think autists can somewhat pass as NT by being stoic. By masking their lack of NT with silence and calmness.
That’s how you get people calling you a school shooter, there is no winning for non NTs. :feelsrope:

Social skills do not replace bad genetics

Every autist is different. Some autists are crippled and other autists are successful. So we must distinguish crippled autists who are unable to enter into a building or speak to a stranger and other autists who have only problems with some non verbal cues. If you are good looking non verbal cues do not matter.

Many mentalcels can ascend in a mental hospital if they are good looking. The look is everything now :blackpill:

Last edited:
Masking only works if you have some kind of freak reaction time and attention span such that you can keep manually constructing responses and changes in body language etc within a split second over prolonged periods of time. It’s fucking impossible. Nothing I say ever makes sense and I’m always caught off guard, fucking never began

Last edited:
Autism is one of the worst mental disorders a sub 7 man can have. It completely robs you of a healthy social life and shuts down any chance of ascension. Even beyond that, autism closes so many doors for you. Having autism will stop you from careermaxxing and moneymaxxing. Even if you managed to studymaxx for several years, your efforts will probably be for nothing because you'll never get through job interviews, which basically function as NT checks.

Exactly, the money part is the worst thing about autism. You can't play the office politics to go up the corporate ladder, and people don't give you opportunities because you're awkward as fuck. Fuck foids. That avenue was over before it began. The worst part about being autistic is you can't even moneymax and cope with your extra spending cash, because unless you're that rare savant genius autist, most autistic people are stuck, working their shitty entry level position, watching more incompetent, but much more socially adjusted NT, coworkers move up the corporate ladder as they're stuck in the same shitty position for years.