Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR [AUTISM] Saturday night

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
Its Saturday night and im home LDARing while everyone is out having fun. There is a bus station next to my house and that's the reason why I see many people come and go from my balcony. I was out in the balcony because it's so hot inside my house and some teens, 2 boys and 4 girls were right under my balcony being extremely noisy. I am very introverted and never violet but something happened today and I snapped, grabbed the half empty water bottle I use to water my plats and empty the bottle on them. I ran inside and closed the door while I heard one girl screaming. They probably didn't even realise someone watered them. I think my mental health is getting worse.

What do you do on Saturday nights?

I am on discord, I watch anime philosophy videos, I read about some other topics

I am on discord, I watch anime philosophy videos, I read about some other topics
Is that a Saturday thing or you do stuff you like in general?

Wageslaving, or I would be drunk right now watching anime.

browsing here, trying to get materials for a diy fleshlight and dreading working on monday

every second is unfulfilling

What is worse? This or uni?
damn.
both are fuckin terrible. I wanted to jump off an 8 story parking garage just about every second of uni and each day of work feels like im a slave being subjected to endless torture

damn.
both are fuckin terrible. I wanted to jump off an 8 story parking garage just about every second of uni and each day of work feels like im a slave being subjected to endless torture
I guess it doesnt make a real difference

Throw another roc - water bottle.

Water? You should piss on them.

Checkin in. Got a massive headache due to caffeine withdrawal.

watching old film noir movies, drinking disgusting chinese liquor