Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Autism Prevents You From Making Friends, Connecting with People or Enjoying Social Interaction

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
When you are autistic people usually want nothing to do with you because they see you as weird, awkward, and different. Of course there are a few people that will overlook these differences but they will generally regard you with pity, only interact with you in certain contexts, and not help you expand your social circle in any way. Those people will only hang out with you because of some ulterior motive such as because they couldn't find a bigger loser to pick on, they are entertained by your humiliating antics or they pity you and feel like a good person for letting you join in.

Of course they will never take the effort to really get to know you nor will they respect you, you will always be looked down on. Not only do they not want to connect with you but because of your restricted interests.lack of cognitive empathy and poor social skills, you won't be able to mimic them sufficiently to fit into groups nor make them like or feel close to you. You will find most people to be some combination of boring, annoying, unfriendly or unapproachable.

Because your brain is wired differently you will never really enjoy hanging in groups, you will always feel anxious and out of place leading you to withdraw. Social rewards will also be less simulating to the brain because you are introverted or your interests give . This leads to having no social circle, useful connections or support, leading to a lonely and miserable existence.

Not sure if I am autistic but all that you just said there applies to me. :dafuckfeels:

God save me from social interaction with idiots like UnkveraclyAborent and other social animals that i would like to see in Aushvitz

God save me from social interaction with idiots like UnkveraclyAborent and other social animals that i would like to see in Aushvitz
You are the idiot trivializing the serious issue of autism for your own narcissistic ego wank. I suggest you unironically kys if you have to adopt a label like autistic just to feel important.

When you are autistic people usually want nothing to do with you because they see you as weird, awkward, and different. Of course there are a few people that will overlook these differences but they will generally regard you with pity, only interact with you in certain contexts, and not help you expand your social circle in any way. Those people will only hang out with you because of some ulterior motive such as because they couldn't find a bigger loser to pick on, they are entertained by your humiliating antics or they pity you and feel like a good person for letting you join in.

Of course they will never take the effort to really get to know you nor will they respect you, you will always be looked down on. Not only do they not want to connect with you but because of your restricted interests.lack of cognitive empathy and poor social skills, you won't be able to mimic them sufficiently to fit into groups nor make them like or feel close to you. You will find most people to be some combination of boring, annoying, unfriendly or unapproachable.

Because your brain is wired differently you will never really enjoy hanging in groups, you will always feel anxious and out of place leading you to withdraw. Social rewards will also be less simulating to the brain because you are introverted or your interests give . This leads to having no social circle, useful connections or support, leading to a lonely and miserable existence.
I might also add that being on the autism spectrum causes dysfunctional sexual responses (should you be lucky enough to become sexual with a woman). In my case, I neither like touching people nor being touched. So, autists face layers of issues that go far beyond just being ugly or socially awkward.

You are the idiot trivializing the serious issue of autism for your own narcissistic ego wank. I suggest you unironically kys if you have to adopt a label like autistic just to feel important.
Shut up. Autism doesnt exist in broad scale. Autism is fake.

Autistic chad can still slay

Autism shouldn't be treated like "special power" that grants you "high iq" or whatever the fuck. Autism, or even high-functioning autism is a severe disability. It basically prevents you from enjoying your life in every way. It makes loud sounds or sunlight unbearable. It stunts your growth. The key to survive in modern world is an ability to communicate, but autists are shit at it. We can't and will never understand how people work, thus we will never be able to successfully communicate with them.

Every autist should be put on neetbux the moment they are diagnosed. Their life is just one long streak of torturous events.

Never begain you're non-NT.

The biggest problem is that even if you try to NTmaxx you will still definitely lose your teen years before you learn how to function somewhat normally in normie societies.

I feel like I'm able to hide being non-NT to some extent now but in the teenage years I was completely clueless.

Autism shouldn't be treated like "special power" that grants you "high iq" or whatever the fuck. Autism, or even high-functioning autism is a severe disability. It basically prevents you from enjoying your life in every way. It makes loud sounds or sunlight unbearable. It stunts your growth. The key to survive in modern world is an ability to communicate, but autists are shit at it. We can't and will never understand how people work, thus we will never be able to successfully communicate with them.

Every autist should be put on neetbux the moment they are diagnosed. Their life is just one long streak of torturous events.

Never begain you're non-NT.

The biggest problem is that even if you try to NTmaxx you will still definitely lose your teen years before you learn how to function somewhat normally in normie societies.

I feel like I'm able to hide being non-NT to some extent now but in the teenage years I was completely clueless.
We shouldn't have to though, we hide it, camouflage, become a chameleon to avoid even worse treatment from these psychotic pack mentality normans that at worst want us dead & at best feign tolerating us/being indifferent.

We should be able to be ourselves without fear of ridicule & bullying but we're outnumbered heavily by them & the majority dictates the behaviour.

Low functioning autistics have a better reality than high functioning ones more often than not due to less understanding (self awareness) of their own shit predicament & society having lower expectations of them, simply dismissing them as tards that can't look after themselves, high functioning asd sufferers are simply seen as lazy, weird, aloof, selfish or faking it due to not coming across as a complete spaz.

For an autistic person to have a good quality of life he has to be very attractive (this overcomes all the other shortcomings), early on discovered to be savant at something that he can simply focus on that will financially support him & not feel like a drag to do, have a hell of a lot of interventions early on to deal with his own areas he's lacking in, adapting to his own wiring to somehow function in society, go to a school that isn't shit so as to avoid bullying & live in a non hostile area or simply be on neetbux his whole life to avoid the stress of being expected to be self sufficient wherein he can retreat into his own little world away from the confines of the NT world.

If none of these are met he will suffer. I say he all along as female autistics will always have a man willing to be her protector. She is not seen as an inferior version of her own gender the way males are.

All of this is ignoring the fact he won't have a girlfriend throughout the whole ordeal called his life meaning he'll never feel completely satisfied unless he can bullshit himself into being A-sexual or a fag.

Last edited:
Why is everyone an autist today? What did all the autists do 50 years ago? Most of them managed to get friends, work and family, I dont get it.

It's only going to be ok if you are 6/10 or above as an autist.

Not sure if I am autistic but all that you just said there applies to me. :dafuckfeels:
I just can’t make friends, I have nothing to share with people my age. That's why I'm outcast and I never talk to anyone

Why is everyone an autist today? What did all the autists do 50 years ago? Most of them managed to get friends, work and family, I dont get it.
Suicide, things were easier back then; i.e there was less competition for everything & standards were lower.

I've realised I can't really interact with others even online. If I got into a chain of replies here, I would make sort of mistake or faux paus.
If Autism is recognised as actual, they should give us neetbux, it's immoral by their scale not to. I can't socially network myself a job or raise etc.

I don't have autism but still have trouble making friends. It is over. idek what it is

This is why I hate normies.

Not sure if I'm an Autist but that's been my life since I was born.

My 58 year old uncle never married, he lived as loner fisherman since teen
It will say suicide on my death certificate but it should really say autism. I think I have a rare form of autism, I don't have hyper fits or get annoyed about being touched but I find eye contact painful, I have extreme anxiety and I have a very quiet voice which leads to even more problems. I've always had obsessive interests too and I am an obsessive thinker.

Last edited:
Standards rose to unfair points and now any imperfection has the potential to damn you for life. This becomes clear to see once you look pass all of the virtue signalling in society.

the way you put it, it makes me see that technology and globalization of economies and nations was a mistake. (btw this started with the first big empire/nation).

Didn't read the post but only the title and I can say that it is 100% true. However it doesn't affect Chad since everyone else will do the talking for him, I knew someone like this

I avoid many social interactions not because I'm an autist but because most people especially normalfaggots are fucking garbage and holding a long conversation with them takes a lot of effort.

I work with someone who has aspergers and bipolar and I fucking hate him. Talk shit about him constantly to other people in the workplace. It's a drag to be around him, he freaks out over nothing, he's boring, he's slow and he tries to reorganize everything so it's autist friendly. Autistic people shouldn't be allowed to work with non-autistic people.

Same. I don't think I am autistic, but have "acquired aspergers" from being a social recluse and spending all day on the computer starting from age 13. I never developed social skills during the most formative years for it, and have really low self-esteem about everything. However everything OP said applies to me.
this is too oddly relatable

Same. I don't think I am autistic, but have "acquired aspergers" from being a social recluse and spending all day on the computer starting from age 13. I never developed social skills during the most formative years for it, and have really low self-esteem about everything. However everything OP said applies to me.
this is too oddly relatable
I agree with how relatable that statement is. :dafuckfeels:

I work with someone who has aspergers and bipolar and I fucking hate him. Talk shit about him constantly to other people in the workplace. It's a drag to be around him, he freaks out over nothing, he's boring, he's slow and he tries to reorganize everything so it's autist friendly. Autistic people shouldn't be allowed to work with non-autistic people.
You are POS normie scumbag to treat someone like shit, just because he's a little different. I hope you end up getting fired and become homeless.