Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Autism Prevents You From Making Friends, Connecting with People or Enjoying Social Interaction

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
When you are autistic people usually want nothing to do with you because they see you as weird, awkward, and different. Of course there are a few people that will overlook these differences but they will generally regard you with pity, only interact with you in certain contexts, and not help you expand your social circle in any way. Those people will only hang out with you because of some ulterior motive such as because they couldn't find a bigger loser to pick on, they are entertained by your humiliating antics or they pity you and feel like a good person for letting you join in.

Of course they will never take the effort to really get to know you nor will they respect you, you will always be looked down on. Not only do they not want to connect with you but because of your restricted interests.lack of cognitive empathy and poor social skills, you won't be able to mimic them sufficiently to fit into groups nor make them like or feel close to you. You will find most people to be some combination of boring, annoying, unfriendly or unapproachable.

Because your brain is wired differently you will never really enjoy hanging in groups, you will always feel anxious and out of place leading you to withdraw. Social rewards will also be less simulating to the brain because you are introverted or your interests give . This leads to having no social circle, useful connections or support, leading to a lonely and miserable existence.
The exceptions hang out with you because they wanna virtue signal to everyone of how good they are to autistic people,but behind your back they do everything but care about you.

You are POS normie scumbag to treat someone like shit, just because he's a little different. I hope you end up getting fired and become homeless.
I treat him like shit because having him around makes my job much harder and it's unfun to work with him.

I treat him like shit because having him around makes my job much harder and it's unfun to work with him.

You need to understand that he's disabled, which means he's probably not able to function as well in some areas, especially socially. Jobs aren't supposed to be fun, it's called work for a reason, expecting all your coworkers to be enjoyable to work with seems ridiculous.

It must have been impossibly difficult for him to find this job and disability doesn't pay nearly enough for him to avoid working, assuming he can qualify in the first place. You are truly scum if you ruin this for him, just because you don't like him.

You need to understand that he's disabled, which means he's probably not able to function as well in some areas, especially socially. Jobs aren't supposed to be fun, it's called work for a reason, expecting your coworkers to be enjoyable to work with seems ridiculous.

It must have been impossibly difficult for him to find this job and disability doesn't pay nearly enough for him to avoid working, assuming he can qualify in the first place. You are truly scum if you ruin this for him, just because you don't like him.
True. He sounds like that foid who fired autistic guy because he "wouldn't smile" and "he was too quiet". Autism is a severe disability. Cut him some slack.

Autism shouldn't be treated like "special power" that grants you "high iq" or whatever the fuck. Autism, or even high-functioning autism is a severe disability. It basically prevents you from enjoying your life in every way. It makes loud sounds or sunlight unbearable. It stunts your growth. The key to survive in modern world is an ability to communicate, but autists are shit at it. We can't and will never understand how people work, thus we will never be able to successfully communicate with them.

Every autist should be put on neetbux the moment they are diagnosed. Their life is just one long streak of torturous events.
Basically this. In honor of your avatar, autism is like anti-nen - it's a power (hatsu) that renders you weaker and less developed than everyone else around you.

What a tough guy you are.

You need to understand that he's disabled, which means he's probably not able to function as well in some areas, especially socially. Jobs aren't supposed to be fun, it's called work for a reason, expecting all your coworkers to be enjoyable to work with seems ridiculous.

He can find a job he's more suited for then. I don't give a fuck if he's socially retarded, the issue is that it's impossible to work with him because he sucks at his job and everything is 500x more painful than it has to be. Him being socially retarded doesn't help, because he offers you nothing while demanding that you make sacrifices for him, but he's shit at his job and it means I have to pick up the slack, go home later, manage him, encourage him, etc.