Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Autism Only Makes You Incel If You Are Below 50th Percentile in Facial Attractiveness

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
You don't need to be above average, just be 5/10 with autism and you can ascend with a little effort. Even then, there are exceptions like my dravidian friend who ascended despite being below 50th percentile.

All stats pertaining to society, employment and relationships for people with autism are rather dreadful, though I haven't looked too deeply into them, admittedly. Does the data align with your statement?

All stats pertaining to society, employment and relationships for people with autism are rather dreadful, though I haven't looked too deeply into them, admittedly. Does the data align with your statement?
When it comes to autism those with severe autism must be separated with those from mild autism when it comes to these stats. In this regard, there is limited data but high functioning autistics do better, a large portion are still underemployed, part-time employed or unemployed. Studies posted on incels wiki are overhyped, others show autistics generally (>50%) do have friends, relationships and sex, but they have far less of it than the average NT.

You don't need to be above average, just be 5/10 with autism and you can ascend with a little effort. Even then, there are exceptions like my dravidian friend who ascended despite being below 50th percentile.
Your Dravidian friend is sub 3.

I know of at least 3 foids who are in relationships or married to autistic men. And all 3 of these foids are solid 6.5/10, not breathtakingly attractive but certainly good looking.

There is however one thing in common. All 3 of the foids are ethnic and the men they are in relationships with are white.

With a little effort ? I've been putting in effort and not getting shit and I'm 5'10

Your Dravidian friend is sub 3.
Take a look at this chart and tell me where you think he is?

He’s a high 2, just read the responses in your thread.
I disagree and believe he's a high 3 or low 4. His dark skin and phenotype cucks him hard, but he has no major issues with his facial features or bone structure.

I disagree and believe he's a high 3 or low 4. His dark skin and phenotype cucks him hard, but he has no major issues with his facial features or bone structure.
Rate his gf then, she’s completely subhuman.

When it comes to autism those with severe autism must be separated with those from mild autism when it comes to these stats. In this regard, there is limited data but high functioning autistics do better, a large portion are still underemployed, part-time employed or unemployed. Studies posted on incels wiki are overhyped, others show autistics generally (>50%) do have friends, relationships and sex, but they have far less of it than the average NT.
But don't those stats come from surveys aka high functioning autists answering questionnaires online, something which a low functioning autist is very unlikely to do even if they had help.

Autism is only bad if you're below a 5/10