Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Autism Only Makes You Incel If You Are Below 50th Percentile in Facial Attractiveness

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Overlord
★★★★★
89d 12h 2m
You don't need to be above average, just be 5/10 with autism and you can ascend with a little effort. Even then, there are exceptions like my dravidian friend who ascended despite being below 50th percentile.

dungeondragon

dungeondragon

The Observer
★★★★★
82d 16h 56m
All stats pertaining to society, employment and relationships for people with autism are rather dreadful, though I haven't looked too deeply into them, admittedly. Does the data align with your statement?

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
136d 11h 16m
All stats pertaining to society, employment and relationships for people with autism are rather dreadful, though I haven't looked too deeply into them, admittedly. Does the data align with your statement?

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Overlord
★★★★★
89d 12h 2m
When it comes to autism those with severe autism must be separated with those from mild autism when it comes to these stats. In this regard, there is limited data but high functioning autistics do better, a large portion are still underemployed, part-time employed or unemployed. Studies posted on incels wiki are overhyped, others show autistics generally (>50%) do have friends, relationships and sex, but they have far less of it than the average NT.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Crab in the Crab Bucket
★★★★★
232d 15h 48m
You don't need to be above average, just be 5/10 with autism and you can ascend with a little effort. Even then, there are exceptions like my dravidian friend who ascended despite being below 50th percentile.
Your Dravidian friend is sub 3.

dungeondragon

dungeondragon

The Observer
★★★★★
82d 16h 56m
When it comes to autism those with severe autism must be separated with those from mild autism when it comes to these stats. In this regard, there is limited data but high functioning autistics do better, a large portion are still underemployed, part-time employed or unemployed. Studies posted on incels wiki are overhyped, others show autistics generally (>50%) do have friends, relationships and sex, but they have far less of it than the average NT.
Quite interesting, I assumed that to be the case. I would appreciate further studies on those with mild autism as my current view of the affliction is rather sour. I am classified as having high-functioning autism, but apart from being somewhat academically inclined, I am severely stunted in other areas of life. NEET of 4 years, no further education qualifications as of yet.

298r651

298r651

Recruit
★★
1d 16h 27m
I know of at least 3 foids who are in relationships or married to autistic men. And all 3 of these foids are solid 6.5/10, not breathtakingly attractive but certainly good looking.

There is however one thing in common. All 3 of the foids are ethnic and the men they are in relationships with are white.

righteouscel

righteouscel

Parents hate me
★★★★★
8d 19h 44m
With a little effort ? I've been putting in effort and not getting shit and I'm 5'10

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Overlord
★★★★★
89d 12h 2m
Your Dravidian friend is sub 3.
Take a look at this chart and tell me where you think he is?

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Overlord
★★★★★
89d 12h 2m
He’s a high 2, just read the responses in your thread.
I disagree and believe he's a high 3 or low 4. His dark skin and phenotype cucks him hard, but he has no major issues with his facial features or bone structure.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Crab in the Crab Bucket
★★★★★
232d 15h 48m
I disagree and believe he's a high 3 or low 4. His dark skin and phenotype cucks him hard, but he has no major issues with his facial features or bone structure.
Rate his gf then, she’s completely subhuman.

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

An autistic face only a mother could love
★★★★
41d 19h 14m
But don't those stats come from surveys aka high functioning autists answering questionnaires online, something which a low functioning autist is very unlikely to do even if they had help.

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

no qt schizo Arab gf = over
★★★★★
32d 10h 33m
B

BlackPilledOverdose

Recruit
★★★★★
78d 12h 41m
Autism is only bad if you're below a 5/10

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

-
73d 1h 18m
Unless if you're a minimum chad-lite, you're not getting shit if you have autism, NT-pill is brutal as fuck