Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Autism Non-Believers GTFIH, Blind Girl Called Me Weird Multiple Times In High School When I was Interacting With Her In The Same Group,

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
@JayGoptri you told me you don't believe in autism and it's overdiagnosed. Yet at the same time if autism is really caused by people's reactions to your looks and negative feedback, why would a blind girl who's literally unable to see my face, can see about the size of a small coin or less, call me weird multiple times when I was trying to socialize in the same group? My face was also normie tier back then.

Also @Simulacrasimulation thoughts?

Even the blind can sense it.

Maybe you're just an actual social retard. Disappointed

Dumb thread. The girl could obviously see you. Probably wasn’t fully blind

She absolutely couldn't see me. She had extremely limited vision, almost 100% blind.
Well blind girls have to be creeped out or wary when a dude comes talking to her (not trying to be a white knight)

Well blind girls have to be creeped out or wary when a dude comes talking to her (not trying to be a white knight)
Nah dude I already knew her. We were interacting in a group and she said I was weird multiple times, when I tried contributing to the discussion.

Nah dude I already knew her. We were interacting in a group and she said I was weird multiple times, when I tried contributing to the discussion.
She could probably sense you were the outcast. Should’ve told her she was weird, blind bitch.

This is the most disjointed thought processes you are having. And since we are all traumatized by this we surise so many wrong things are happening. Everything you asked/said is wrong in so many ways.
@JayGoptri you told me you don't believe in autism and it's overdiagnosed.
That's not exactly what I said. It's much more complicated than that and has to do with the loss of religion in the last 50-70 years or so.
Yet at the same time if autism is really caused by people's reactions to your looks and negative feedback.
I didn't say this either. Don't assume thing and state thing you don't know. Autism is not "caused" by people's reactions to your ugliness. Again, there is much more to it.
why would a blind girl who's literally unable to see my face, can see about the size of a small coin or less, call me weird multiple times when I was trying to socialize in the same group?
Dude. There can be a hundred reasons for this. Maybe she is just retarded or has her own weird problems LIKE EVERYONE TODAY ! I mean look to the shitty music GenZ listens to today. Then whole thing is about your belly button and your pride and if everyone is acting like this, then if course made-up disorders are going to sprout up. It's also sucks from a skill and talent stand point. All Popular radio music, especially pop/hip hop is a bunch of garbage.

View: https://youtu.be/oVME_l4IwII

You have developed a condition which is a combined reaction to the state of affairs in larger soyciety, not just your face !

My face was also normie tier back then.
Whatever.
Be warned now, you can tag this guys, whose going to spaz out and type in all capital letters and act like an asshole, but if you tag him, in the same post don't ask me any questions.. I'm giving you rel help. You tag him, and I won't help you any further.

That's not exactly what I said. It's much more complicated than that and has to do with the loss of religion in the last 50-70 years or so.
Ok, explain this further.

Dude. There can be a hundred reasons for this. Maybe she is just retarded or has her own weird problems LIKE EVERYONE TODAY ! I mean look to the shitty music GenZ listens to today. Then whole thing is about your belly button and your pride and if everyone is acting like this, then if course made-up disorders are going to sprout up. It's also sucks from a skill and talent stand point. All Popular radio music, especially pop/hip hop is a bunch of garbage.
Every generation has its own style and trends which are disliked by the older generations, for example boomers had rock and roll and hippie culture which was despised by their parent generation. Apart from some of the globalist changes and sky-rocketing rates of inceldom and hypergamy, with unattractive men being at the bottom, there aren't too many differences IMO. While I agree many psychological conditions are made up and can't be validated physiologically and psychology and psychiatry are largely a psuedoscience based on trial and error, and children are given diagnoses for failing to fit in with normal expectations, the social issues I have encountered from childhood are very real. They can't be easily explained and from the few brain scans I have had, there are signficant differences in my brain compared to the average person. Whether I am autistic or not, people could sense from a young age, the way I interacted and thought was different from others and generally avoided me. This example is kind of ridiculous, but it's a pattern that's mostly independent from my looks.

I once have read that analyzing tone of voice can give even more precise info about someone than visual info.

@JayGoptri you told me you don't believe in autism and it's overdiagnosed. Yet at the same time if autism is really caused by people's reactions to your looks and negative feedback, why would a blind girl who's literally unable to see my face, can see about the size of a small coin or less, call me weird multiple times when I was trying to socialize in the same group? My face was also normie tier back then.

rule number 1 to cure autism do not listen listen to elon@JayGoptri he is a narci self serving contradictory low iq crab

I think you are correct that if you are super non NT then normies can ostracise you if not chad because of your behaviours if they are autisitsic.
However even elon@JayGoptri is correct twice a day, when the cock strikes 12, and I believe as a coping mechanism you can develop very autistic like behaviours even when you are not born autistic, when you are treated like shit by every body and every social relationship you encounter.

rule number 1 to cure autism do not listen listen to elon@JayGoptri he is a narci self serving contradictory low iq crab.
So you admit "autism" is "curable?" Good then we agree.
I think you are correct that if you are super non NT then normies can ostracise you if not chad because of your behaviours if they are autisitsic.
But that doesn't prove the existence of the need of a mental illness or condition called "autism".
However even elon@JayGoptri is correct twice a day, when the cock strikes 12, and I believe as a coping mechanism you can develop very autistic like behaviours even when you are not born autistic, when you are treated like shit by every body and every social relationship you encounter.
Yep. So you agree again with me. Yes, there is no such thing. Why not take it a step further and say that it (autism) is a description of something else (many something else) happening than what the mental health community thinks are the reasons for its emergence? In fact the mental health community doesn't even have any answers. It's almost like "Aspergers syndrome" can double as an explination for why Mental Health and Psychology/Psychiatry is even a Science. They just don't know what happening to us and so they call it on a spectrum of answers. Same goes for ADHD, I believe.

perhaps your curry accent led her to believe that you have bad personality

Ok, explain this further.
Too much work, I've already done it enough times on this forum elsewhere. Go research the posts !
Every generation has its own style and trends which are disliked by the older generations, for example boomers had rock and roll and hippie culture which was despised by their parent generation.
Yeah this is non-sequiter.
Apart from some of the globalist changes and sky-rocketing rates of inceldom and hypergamy, with unattractive men being at the bottom, there aren't too many differences IMO. While I agree many psychological conditions are made up and can't be validated physiologically and psychology and psychiatry are largely a psuedoscience based on trial and error, and children are given diagnoses for failing to fit in with normal expectations, the social issues I have encountered from childhood are very real.
Them being "real" is not a case for Asperger in the way it's defined as a conditon. They should write in the DSM:

See condition Aspergers:
The inevitable result of too many overlapping philosophies and ideologies which contradict each other to the point that the person(s) natural state has become misbehavior and cultural malfunction. Or something like that.
They can't be easily explained and from the few brain scans I have had, there are signficant differences in my brain compared to the average person.
Bullshit being used to interpret an MRI will never lead to anything concrete. Your brain being different than the average person might mean you are smarter or faster picking up on things. The brain is very complex, there is no way these differences can be grouped into a disorder. That is done just for the sake of prescribing bullshit and potentially dangerous medication for pharmaceutical companies to exist. You can figure out what combination works for you and you would be okay with your copes.
Whether I am autistic or not, people could sense from a young age, the way I interacted and thought was different from others and generally avoided me. This example is kind of ridiculous, but it's a pattern that's mostly independent from my looks.
Could be anything. The fact you are a low smv SI male in America, and given your family background is leading to you being diagnosed autism, means that this theory of mine is right. Ive encountered the same thing as you, and trust me mental health field is not right about you. It doesn't mean anything. It's just more comfortable for your family to label you something so they can augment how they behave around you and feel better about their misgivings and failures. The reality of darkness that surrounds you is far worse than "Aspergers" so it's easier to just call it Autism or whatever mental health disorder bullshit.

So you admit "autism" is "curable?" Good then we agree.

But that doesn't prove the existence of the need of a mental illness or condition called "autism".

Yep. So you agree again with me. Yes, there is no such thing. Why not take it a step further and say that it (autism) is a description of something else (many something else) happening than what the mental health community thinks are the reasons for its emergence? In fact the mental health community doesn't even have any answers. It's almost like "Aspergers syndrome" can double as an explination for why Mental Health and Psychology/Psychiatry is even a Science. They just don't know what happening to us and so they call it on a spectrum of answers. Same goes for ADHD, I believe.
i agree with you on these points

my inclination is autism is a set of behaviours that are divergent from the norm, with a loose at best link to a pysiological cause for it, eg neurological cause, but psychology and the field of mental health is such a meme it doesnt even know the root cause of it let alone "treat" this "illness".

I think it is largely a socially developed illness in which the behaviours are learned over time in response to trauma of some kind whether it be social trauma or environmental, as such if you "cure" and eliminate these traumas and environments I think this would be the best "treatment" there is for the cure of "autism".

The lack of clarity from the psychology world and also the pathetic "treatments" they have provided point to them not knowing what they are doing for me and are simply throwing darts at a dart board, eg all the aderral drugs thrown at "patients", which cause more problems than they had before.

i agree with you on these points

my inclination is autism is a set of behaviours that are divergent from the norm, with a loose at best link to a pysiological cause for it, eg neurological cause, but psychology and the field of mental health is such a meme it doesnt even know the root cause of it let alone "treat" this "illness".

I think it is largely a socially developed illness in which the behaviours are learned over time in response to trauma of some kind whether it be social trauma or environmental, as such if you "cure" and eliminate these traumas and environments I think this would be the best "treatment" there is for the cure of "autism".

The lack of clarity from the psychology world and also the pathetic "treatments" they have provided point to them not knowing what they are doing for me and are simply throwing darts at a dart board, eg all the aderral drugs thrown at "patients", which cause more problems than they had before.
Then we are in agreement on the bigger things. Which I always knew but it makes me laugh and become provocative when you spaz out because you think I'm standing for something I am not re: things like Elon Musk. I just think it's good he is sticking it to the leftist. I don't like him or care about him beyond that much. So we should not be enemies or argue needlessly. Certainly not in all caps and like launching nukes at each other.

Then we are in agreement on the bigger things. Which I always knew but it makes me laugh and become provocative when you spaz out because you think I'm standing for something I am not re: things like Elon Musk. I just think it's good he is sticking it to the leftist. I don't like him or care about him beyond that much. So we should not be enemies or argue needlessly. Certainly not in all caps and like launching nukes at each other.
ok settlement agreed and demilitirisation activated

im sorry i launched my nukes without safety catches engaged

I JUST FUCKING HATE THE EGOTISTICAL MUSK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAND BLACKPILL PRESS

As you have amended your position based on new information, you cannot be a clown, and are a fellow cel in arms

look forward to talking more

Anyone denying that brains can have genetic defects is a fucking retard. It's a part of the body just like the face, chin, wrist, etc.

Fact is social interaction isn't fully logical and can't fully be explained in words, if your brain doesn't intuitively perform it correctly it's not like you can simply be taught how to, you're just fucked.

@
JayGoptri
Giga IQ going for Blind choices.

This smells of larp

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back