Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At Sunday school a girl named Ginger bullied me. Later, in dodgeball, collapsed her face in

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Veteran
★★★★★
As a kid, I was pretty strong and athletic. But it never really occurred to me to just kick in somebody's face when I was bullied. I'm not sure why.

Being a basically nice kid, the idea of insulting another human being was revolting. Also, I would sort of freeze up in shane, for being such a social loser.

I can think of about 5 females that verbally harassed me. Only one, who was fat, really could've stopped me from re arranging their face. The fat girl was that overgrown 5 8 230 pound field in the sixth grade.

Ginger was the worst, at Sunday school. YOU JUST DONT FIT IN HERE""".....which caused tears to spring forth in humiliation. An early encounter with a sociopath.

One day we played dodgeball in the upstairs lounge....a sort of multi purpose room that kids end uo playing games in.

I threw a red kick ball at her face from point blank. I mean ground zero at 80 miles an hour. From my hand, to her nose was 3 inches, ...Pop!!

Her nose crunched like a taco shell being stepped on with a bikers boot.

The weird thing of it was, nobody blamed me, since it was a game. Odd, I figured they'd try to fuck me up.

I saw the cunt a week later. She had one of those dog masks on, when they clip ears.

For once, I had defended myself verbally, not just physically. ..so I said,,

"I bet that nose has to be surgically removed" I said.

She started howling.

Last edited:
As a kid, I was pretty strong. But it never really occurred to me to just kick in somebody's face when I was bullied. I'm not sure why.

I can think of about 5 females that verbally harassed me.

Ginger was the worst, at Sunday school. YOU JUST DONT FIT IN HERE.

One day we played dodgeball in the upstairs lounge.

I threw a red kick all at her face from point blank. Her nose crunched like a taco shell being stepped on with a bikers boot.

The weird thing of it was, nobody blamed me, since it was a game.

I saw the cunt a week later. She had one of those dog masks on, when the clip ears.

For once, I defended myself verbally, not just physically.

"I bet that nose has to be surgically removed" I said.

She started bawling.
This how she looks like now?

57916.jpg

Taught her a valuable lesson.

Based, in Romania at least they separate boys and girls for that very reason. Would have been based to kick a ball into a foods face...

She was allowed to switch to another Sunday school class.

Nobody fucked with me after that.

Ever.