Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Autism is the biggest hindrance one can face in life and normies fail to understand it

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
I recently got very upset having to deal with normies, trying to explain to them why Autism actually makes my life hard and hinders me from getting/keeping a job.
It actually seems to be a very common theme that normies think they know more about something simply because you're autistic and they aren't. What even leads to thinking like that?

The best example for autism having you set up for doom is chris chan, who had his life ruined for drawing a comic about him and his fanfic sonichu character. Sure, that's funny/cringy, but is it cringy enough his life had to get ruined over it? For years he got mentally abused by hundreds of people simply because making fun of his autism was considered funny. And it still is, don't act like it has changed.

Me being another case of that.

My brother who is about 6 years older than me was diagnosed with pretty low functioning autism. That together with my (older) sister required all the attention of my parents leaving me undiagnosed and neglected for many years, with no knowledge that how I'm acting isn't normal. So instead of a "special" case, I was just seen as a weird kid.
Sometimes I still wonder how I would have turned out if I was diagnosed early, but I digress.
My obvious autistic behavior and mannerisms was a prime target for ridicule by everyone around me. As early as 5th grade I was the main target for bullying. I was weak, frail and not mentally capable of understanding what was happening. No understanding of what actual relationships are, I called my bullies my friends, simply because they said so. I had bad hygiene, never brushed my teeth, rarely showered, had weird interests, all because of my parents neglect. This dragged on, until it was eventually too hard to go to school anymore.
At this point my parents still neglecting me they assumed I'm lazy, beat me and screamed at me to go to school, but nothing they could do to me was greater than the pain my so called "friends" could inflict on me. I guised my school avoidance behind sickness, saying I have headaches, stomaches, etc. As it got more serious, to the point the police got involved (yeah that's an actual thing here), my parents started taking me to doctors, but nothing was ever found and once again I was just called lazy.
And instead of just accepting myself that I get bullied, I accepted that I'm lazy. That I'm a loser. Due to not going to school I had to redo classes, but it was all just no use. Due to years of abuse, my self esteem was so low, that a single insult was enough to shatter my mentality so bad that I couldn't go anymore. My only refuge was online, where there people similar to me. Of course my parents didn't like that, trying to limit my pc/internet usage as much as possible.
Overall I had to redo classes 3 times and changed school twice, until I finally managed to cheat my way through to finishing school, creating a sob story about "depression" and whatnot.
And here I am now, unable to get a job. Too scarred by my past 18 years in life to function properly in life. A chain of events started simply due to me being born with a mental disorder.

I can't excuse my behavior by saying I'm autistic because "autism" has been raped to the ground by normies and iPad kids.
I can't excuse my behavior if I explain I got bullied, because bullying doesn't exist in a normie's life. If you say you got bullied it just tells whoever you're telling it to that you're perfect to get bullied again.

The only response I can even hope to get by telling a normie that I'm unable to get a job due to autism is that I'm retarded, that it's a made up disease. That I'm just lazy.

It is unlikely I will ever be able to hold a job any time in the near future, because my mentality is too shattered and my self-esteem is too low.
But I can't explain this to anyone, I will never get help, I'll always just be lazy. I'll never be enough.
There is no help for people like me. Nowadays autism is a joke disease. The only people you'll see call themselves autistic openly are women/cucks that saw on tiktok some strange quirk being related to autism and so self diagnosed themselves to have autism, and the low functioning autists who are already a joke to everyone.

Autism is not about how you act, it's about how others act.

cool story bro, dnrd, zero

dnr

over for mentalcels

The world hates men who aren’t NT and don’t produce something that can benefit others. There’s a reason hitler and the the nazis euthanized mentalcels

I recently got very upset having to deal with normies, trying to explain to them why Autism actually makes my life hard and hinders me from getting/keeping a job.
It actually seems to be a very common theme that normies think they know more about something simply because you're autistic and they aren't. What even leads to thinking like that?

The best example for autism having you set up for doom is chris chan, who had his life ruined for drawing a comic about him and his fanfic sonichu character. Sure, that's funny/cringy, but is it cringy enough his life had to get ruined over it? For years he got mentally abused by hundreds of people simply because making fun of his autism was considered funny. And it still is, don't act like it has changed.

My brother who is about 6 years older than me was diagnosed with pretty low functioning autism. That together with my (older) sister required all the attention of my parents leaving me undiagnosed and neglected for many years, with no knowledge that how I'm acting isn't normal. So instead of a "special" case, I was just seen as a weird kid.
Sometimes I still wonder how I would have turned out if I was diagnosed early, but I digress.
My obvious autistic behavior and mannerisms was a prime target for ridicule by everyone around me. As early as 5th grade I was the main target for bullying. I was weak, frail and not mentally capable of understanding what was happening. No understanding of what actual relationships are, I called my bullies my friends, simply because they said so. I had bad hygiene, never brushed my teeth, rarely showered, had weird interests, all because of my parents neglect. This dragged on, until it was eventually too hard to go to school anymore.
At this point my parents still neglecting me they assumed I'm lazy, beat me and screamed at me to go to school, but nothing they could do to me was greater than the pain my so called "friends" could inflict on me. I guised my school avoidance behind sickness, saying I have headaches, stomaches, etc. As it got more serious, to the point the police got involved (yeah that's an actual thing here), my parents started taking me to doctors, but nothing was ever found and once again I was just called lazy.
And instead of just accepting myself that I get bullied, I accepted that I'm lazy. That I'm a loser. Due to not going to school I had to redo classes, but it was all just no use. Due to years of abuse, my self esteem was so low, that a single insult was enough to shatter my mentality so bad that I couldn't go anymore. My only refuge was online, where there people similar to me. Of course my parents didn't like that, trying to limit my pc/internet usage as much as possible.
Overall I had to redo classes 3 times and changed school twice, until I finally managed to cheat my way through to finishing school, creating a sob story about "depression" and whatnot.
And here I am now, unable to get a job. Too scarred by my past 18 years in life to function properly in life. A chain of events started simply due to me being born with a mental disorder.

I can't excuse my behavior by saying I'm autistic because "autism" has been raped to the ground by normies and iPad kids.
I can't excuse my behavior if I explain I got bullied, because bullying doesn't exist in a normie's life. If you say you got bullied it just tells whoever you're telling it to that you're perfect to get bullied again.

The only response I can even hope to get by telling a normie that I'm unable to get a job due to autism is that I'm retarded, that it's a made up disease. That I'm just lazy.

It is unlikely I will ever be able to hold a job any time in the near future, because my mentality is too shattered and my self-esteem is too low.
But I can't explain this to anyone, I will never get help, I'll always just be lazy. I'll never be enough.
There is no help for people like me. Nowadays autism is a joke disease. The only people you'll see call themselves autistic openly are women/cucks that saw on tiktok some strange quirk being related to autism and so self diagnosed themselves to have autism, and the low functioning autists who are already a joke to everyone.

Cringe and you got mad at me saying that autistic people are intelligent and sided with that non autistic guy. You act just like a normie npc non autistic.

View: https://voca.ro/16ZTdlZP3H4f

Idk why you recorded a voiceover instead of writing this out, but I agree.
It's always an uphill battle. Similarly "respecting your elders". Simply because they're older they are supposed to have more knowledge. Arguing with my parents never gets me anywhere, because I'm just a "stupid kid" a lazy one at that, what could I even know?
To give an example, my dad is overweight and trying to lose weight. My life is 50% fitness and 50% cars/tech. that's not an exaggeration, I even wanted to become a doctor, but couldn't due to previously mentioned school issues. My entire life consists of researching the things I'm interested in so it would be safe to assume that I know things about them right? no. I do bad in school and I'm young, ergo I know NOTHING about ANYTHING. For my dad's example everything I tell him is considered wrong, because he's more "experienced" (that experience being, eating a bag of chips everyday, and for the car part objectively mistreating cars.)
This can also be applied to people my own age. I argued with some normies about a fat girl in our class. I told them "she could simply lose weight if she ate less". this is an objective FACT. The only reason you're fat is because you eat too much. Once again, I know this to be 100% true because it's one of the 2 things in my entire life I care about. Now these normies, who have never set foot in a gym, don't know how the body even works, and don't even know what calories are? They obviously know it better than me. Why? Because I'm autistic (or more accurately without telling them, a weirdo), visibly depressed, and failing school. This gives them enough reason to even RIDICULE me for days, for saying she could lose weight if she wanted to.

And with the ranking thing. That's exactly what I always feel like. Every social group I'll always be used as a stepladder so the others can show that they're better than me. I've noticed, that when talking to people alone, they'll always treat me WAY better than when we're together in a group. It goes so far that, when we're alone we might even be considered friends, but as soon as someone else, someone normal joins us, it turns into bullying. This is the most depressing thing. I will never be able to make real friends, I will always be used as a stepping stool due to the fact that I'm "worth less" in the social hierarchy. I can even observe this phenomenon with the 2-3 only people I would actually consider my "friends".

Sorry this turned out to be so long, I got kinda carried away.

Idk why you recorded a voiceover instead of writing this out, but I agree.
It's always an uphill battle. Similarly "respecting your elders". Simply because they're older they are supposed to have more knowledge. Arguing with my parents never gets me anywhere, because I'm just a "stupid kid" a lazy one at that, what could I even know?
To give an example, my dad is overweight and trying to lose weight. My life is 50% fitness and 50% cars/tech. that's not an exaggeration, I even wanted to become a doctor, but couldn't due to previously mentioned school issues. My entire life consists of researching the things I'm interested in so it would be safe to assume that I know things about them right? no. I do bad in school and I'm young, ergo I know NOTHING about ANYTHING. For my dad's example everything I tell him is considered wrong, because he's more "experienced" (that experience being, eating a bag of chips everyday, and for the car part objectively mistreating cars.)
This can also be applied to people my own age. I argued with some normies about a fat girl in our class. I told them "she could simply lose weight if she ate less". this is an objective FACT. The only reason you're fat is because you eat too much. Once again, I know this to be 100% true because it's one of the 2 things in my entire life I care about. Now these normies, who have never set foot in a gym, don't know how the body even works, and don't even know what calories are? They obviously know it better than me. Why? Because I'm autistic (or more accurately without telling them, a weirdo), visibly depressed, and failing school. This gives them enough reason to even RIDICULE me for days, for saying she could lose weight if she wanted to.

And with the ranking thing. That's exactly what I always feel like. Every social group I'll always be used as a stepladder so the others can show that they're better than me. I've noticed, that when talking to people alone, they'll always treat me WAY better than when we're together in a group. It goes so far that, when we're alone we might even be considered friends, but as soon as someone else, someone normal joins us, it turns into bullying. This is the most depressing thing. I will never be able to make real friends, I will always be used as a stepping stool due to the fact that I'm "worth less" in the social hierarchy. I can even observe this phenomenon with the 2-3 only people I would actually consider my "friends".

Sorry this turned out to be so long, I got kinda carried away.
Felt like it & typing too much hurts my hand, some fucking wrist pain that ain't addressed, NHS is a shambles.

View: https://voca.ro/1m3NX5ZvWm4p

Edit - That they're above you.

This is why I don't really hang out with people. Even "friends".

It's just omega wolf levels of subtle or not so subtle aggression and abuse. The lowest member of the pack is just used as a punching bag for everyone else to relieve stress.

Of course the Stacey presenter doesn't give a fuck.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th9_s9mf2ZU

Felt like it & typing too much hurts my hand, some fucking wrist pain that ain't addressed, NHS is a shambles.

View: https://voca.ro/1m3NX5ZvWm4p

Edit - That they're above you.

Your ability to talk so freely mogs me to oblivion. I can't even form a proper sentence without stuttering, saying uhh and "like" 50 times, and my brain actually keeping on target long enough for me to form something coherent. That's why I like typing these long "essays". It gives me time to think and correct stuff, and when my brain wanders off I can easily catch it again by rereading what I wrote.

Now to the actual point:
The most important thing is eating below maintenance. A calorie tracking app like myfitnesspal can help you immensely with that.
Exercise isn't really that important, and in the worst cases it can actually hinder you from losing weight. The main thing burning calories in your body is just maintenance, which is all the things you do in the day, walking, talking, or even just tapping your feet, all of that burns calories, which in the end adds up to whatever your "maintenance" is. In my case my (calculated) maintenance is about 2500 calories for 82kg bodyweight. Being higher weight increases your maintenance, as more weight requires more power to move. (think about it like an engine burning fuel). But if you exercise to a point, where you come home and instantly go to bed, unable to do anything, you lose out all of those burned calories from doing your daily activities (even sitting in your chair just typing .is posts burns more calories than sleeping, because your body goes into low maintenance mode during sleep).
Simply put, if you exercise to the point you have to lay down instantly, you're gonna lose less weight, than if you hadn't exercised at all.
I personally don't do cardio, but it can certainly help burn some extra calories. Depending on how "active" you are (I'm completely unactive, unable to run for more than a few minutes at a time.) you can even do something as simple as just walking. If you have a cool watch that tracks your activities you can even import them into myfitnesspal to maybe even sneak in a few more calories, though I wouldn't recommend eating more because you exercised.
If plain walking is too boring you can also do strength training, though it burns considerably less calories than cardio.

Because I feel like I kinda talked away from the actual question:
If you wanna fit in exercise that isn't too cardio intensive, just walk. It actually does help. (as long as you don't overdo it.)
Also track your calories, because that's the most important part. without calorie tracking, you're probably not gonna lose weight.

I read all of it. Some aspects are very similar to my experiences. It's not you who has a problem, it is them. Thank you for sharing!

Your ability to talk so freely mogs me to oblivion. I can't even form a proper sentence without stuttering, saying uhh and "like" 50 times, and my brain actually keeping on target long enough for me to form something coherent. That's why I like typing these long "essays". It gives me time to think and correct stuff, and when my brain wanders off I can easily catch it again by rereading what I wrote.

Now to the actual point:
The most important thing is eating below maintenance. A calorie tracking app like myfitnesspal can help you immensely with that.
Exercise isn't really that important, and in the worst cases it can actually hinder you from losing weight. The main thing burning calories in your body is just maintenance, which is all the things you do in the day, walking, talking, or even just tapping your feet, all of that burns calories, which in the end adds up to whatever your "maintenance" is. In my case my (calculated) maintenance is about 2500 calories for 82kg bodyweight. Being higher weight increases your maintenance, as more weight requires more power to move. (think about it like an engine burning fuel). But if you exercise to a point, where you come home and instantly go to bed, unable to do anything, you lose out all of those burned calories from doing your daily activities (even sitting in your chair just typing .is posts burns more calories than sleeping, because your body goes into low maintenance mode during sleep).
Simply put, if you exercise to the point you have to lay down instantly, you're gonna lose less weight, than if you hadn't exercised at all.
I personally don't do cardio, but it can certainly help burn some extra calories. Depending on how "active" you are (I'm completely unactive, unable to run for more than a few minutes at a time.) you can even do something as simple as just walking. If you have a cool watch that tracks your activities you can even import them into myfitnesspal to maybe even sneak in a few more calories, though I wouldn't recommend eating more because you exercised.
If plain walking is too boring you can also do strength training, though it burns considerably less calories than cardio.

Because I feel like I kinda talked away from the actual question:
If you wanna fit in exercise that isn't too cardio intensive, just walk. It actually does help. (as long as you don't overdo it.)
Also track your calories, because that's the most important part. without calorie tracking, you're probably not gonna lose weight.
I've still got a ways to go on getting to the point & finding the right words quickly when talking tbf.

Yeah I would say asd ppl find it easier to type than talk, talking gives you one take but writing; especially with computers & not ink allows you to go back & effectively go over what you've put while checking for consistency & improve upon it. Talking while making eye contact trips me up as I'm focusing on shit like "what are they thinking, am I looking weird doing odd shit with my eyes now?"; this takes attention away from what I'm saying yet if you ain't doing the orbital dance then ppl think you ain't listening or lying.

About the calories thing; got it, thanks for the explanation.

Talking while making eye contact trips me up as I'm focusing on shit like "what are they thinking, am I looking weird doing odd shit with my eyes now?"
this stops me from initially talking, but once I start talking I start talking alot. This usually annoys people and the fact that I have speech impediments and talk alot before thinking doesn't help that.
About the calories thing; got it, thanks for the explanation.
Like I said the most important thing is tracking EVERYTHING you eat. myfitnesspal already calculates how much you are allowed to eat.
I'm currently cutting(fitness term for losing fat) and it's depressing being only able to eat one meal a day and only high protein low calorie shit, but it's the sad reality. If you're into cooking there's some really good channels out there also that can help you cook meals that don't suck but still low calorie. One example being "felu" on youtube.
I also recommend you eat low carb (meaning up to 2g carbs/kg of bodyweight maximum(for a maximum of 12 weeks)), but it's not needed.

A really famous sentence in the fitness "community" is: "abs are built in the kitchen, not the gym"

I agree they use autism, depression, anxiety as cop-outs or as you described as quirky mannerisms to add to their personality they've never suffered 0.1% of what you've been through and if anything fuck a job or education as long as one has a decent income coming in, that's better than wasting 40h+ a week.

NTs will never understand.

normies and NTFags live in a completely different reality, we are a minority

This is the line that perfectly sums it up. Everything you do is bad or wrong, and no matter what you try to do, or don't do, you'll never be able to succeed. There will always be barriers to entry that just can't seem to be circumnavigated nor brought down to rubble. And the worst is that people will gaslight you over it, without even considering for a moment how it has fallen entirely on them, and the way they treat us for being different, that we've wound up in the failure lives that we lead.

This is why I despise the Just World Fallacy, and all who think along those lines.