Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Autism is ruining my life

waffleguy2000

waffleguy2000

Greycel
I came on here because I don’t think I will ever accomplish anything in life. My Autism makes everything bad in my life. I don’t think I will ever have sex in my life. Or ever have a family later.
I think i will rope if this goes on further. I can’t deal with the loneliness.

*ruined*

also jfl

51966.jpg

Autism isn’t real.

You’re incel because you can’t get laid. Foids reject you making you lonely and feel like a cast out.

It’s not because there is anything psychologically wrong with you. Society just wants you to feel that

Autism isn’t real.

You’re incel because you can’t get laid. Foids reject you making you lonely and feel like a cast out.

It’s not because there is anything psychologically wrong with you. Society just wants you to feel that
Thanks. I really needed that. And maybe people are just trying to convince me autism is real. To the point where i believe it.

Thanks. I really needed that. And maybe people are just trying to convince me autism is real. To the point where i believe it.
its a kike psyop

Autism isn’t real.

op is just like a lot of users whoare normie tier looking or even HTN (good looking) but he want a reason to git in the community so he blame the autism and "NTpill".
it's just amazing that most fags that believe in their inceldom having a psychological reason as the main reason ending up exposed as fakecels or sex havers. every fag that beleive in the NTpill should be treated as a bluepiller and permabanned

op is just like a lot of users whoare normie tier looking or even HTN (good looking) but he want a reason to git in the community so he blame the autism and "NTpill".
it's just amazing that most fags that believe in their inceldom having a psychological reason as the main reason ending up exposed as fakecels or sex havers. every fag that beleive in the NTpill should be treated as a bluepiller and permabanned
What is the reason of thinking this, was this related to the things I said, I said the complete opposite.

What is the reason of thinking this, was this related to the things I said, I said the complete opposite.
i was thinking about another user when i said this shit, excuse my bad temper

There was no life to ruin.

It's giving female infiltrator

Ruin
Autism isn’t real.

ing? Too many letters there. This guy has the best response. I hope it helps you.

Jfl at being a commie

If you're autistic it's probably over
Its over if you're not an 8 NT and have some money. No joke. The ugliest nastiest subhuman females and hot ones want it all and get it all. Ive snapfished and seen much of what they get and have and expect. Ive seen alien faced faced ugly cunts with only fans on snap that have guys buying them dinner, guys who look like 8 to 10s. you just make a fake avatar whores will respond they dont ask me for pics. Im able to see all of what goes on. Its done.

Edit 59 just shows my personality is enough but nothing else is. Yet im actually toxic and hateful. So looks still matter.

Last edited:
If you want to ruin whores self sefl esteem, just rack up fake snapchat points, just need at least a few thousand... say you only use it for your gf... post nothing but have a chad avatar and women will add you galore and send you pics before even speaking. You can see their stories etc, and if you talk to them a bit you can see they will show off all these dudes who have to simp for these alien bitches and fat trailer park whales. Its grotesque. Just do it and try. Only one out of many have asked me for a pic and i said i look too good to show her up and she let it go. And if you talk shit on their story which i do a ton and laugh hard they will send white knight faggots who try to add you and white knight over the net.... Oh joy right? i only do it because im drinking and when im drinking which is now.

If you want to ruin whores self sefl esteem, just rack up fake snapchat points, just need at least a few thousand... say you only use it for your gf... post nothing but have a chad avatar and women will add you galore and send you pics before even speaking. You can see their stories etc, and if you talk to them a bit you can see they will show off all these dudes who have to simp for these alien bitches and fat trailer park whales. Its grotesque. Just do it and try. Only one out of many have asked me for a pic and i said i look too good to show her up and she let it go. And if you talk shit on their story which i do a ton and laugh hard they will send white knight faggots who try to add you and white knight over the net.... Oh joy right? i only do it because im drinking and when im drinking which is now.
Its over if you're not an 8 NT and have some money. No joke. The ugliest nastiest subhuman females and hot ones want it all and get it all. Ive snapfished and seen much of what they get and have and expect. Ive seen alien faced faced ugly cunts with only fans on snap that have guys buying them dinner, guys who look like 8 to 10s. you just make a fake avatar whores will respond they dont ask me for pics. Im able to see all of what goes on. Its done.

Edit 59 just shows my personality is enough but nothing else is. Yet im actually toxic and hateful. So looks still matter.
your my hero.
I love stories like this like this makes me very happy, field reports like that.
I love more data.
Did you ever like ask them about their true body count? I wonder if they are honest with chad.

I came on here because I don’t think I will ever accomplish anything in life. My Autism makes everything bad in my life. I don’t think I will ever have sex in my life. Or ever have a family later.
I think i will rope if this goes on further. I can’t deal with the loneliness.
same have autism, life is penis in asshole for me

your my hero.
I love stories like this like this makes me very happy, field reports like that.
I love more data.
Did you ever like ask them about their true body count? I wonder if they are honest with chad.
Sadly its just the same old shit. The whore sends a pic FIRST, when does that ever happen ever? Shes trying to get your validation instead of the other way around and i can tell you its just as boring as they are anyways. They still have no personality and put in no effort to have one except "tee hee" they say just enough to keep convo going is all. They are truly testing out every dick in the earth. This one girls stories shes out with easily 5 diff guys a day doing shit being picked up constantly taken on rides going out to expensive dinners and you see chads acting like complete faggots.... not funny at all even if you wanted to laugh..they're just hyper feminine until it becomes about "muh lady" You mean the fucking hole who burns 5 rubbers a day? And you can make your avatar anything you want so i made it look chadtastic. They are so delusional they just believe they're entitled to the hottest guys so they dont even ask for proof. It is fucking annoying though getting constant notifications intermittently though. Holes love that shit. I despise it. because everytime you check its something so appallinginly retarded. Im not impressed with whores who have 5000 dick a day policies. Theres nothing special about her, you're seeing into her sick world and they tell you things like they hate themselves and they hate how they look blah blah. All the do is complain and are handed everything. This is why i say its all old news. This is why girls like abusive trash though... its "exciting" and shes not handed anything but what she knows she deserves.. less than nothing. One was sending me her snap list bragging about the 12 different dudes that lay her whenever she wants, she spent hours calling me ugly etc. I just sat and watched her try her hardest to insult me yet she couldnt even see me. I love females. You know why women live longer? that should be very obvious, if i got my dick serviced by a nation of whores on command id live to 104 stress free too.

If incel, Autism itself doesn't make you involuntarily celibate. Autism is simply a mask for your ugly appearance.

0069-034.png

If incel, Autism itself doesn't make you involuntarily celibate. Autism is simply a mask for your ugly appearance.

It's not that holes can gauge ASD or anything requiring intelligence. It's just simply that they say "You're too autistic" if you are not physically attractive to them.

Chad would receive an exemption for the following items below:

repetitive-png.684852

screenshot-from-2021-12-29-12-59-10-png.555857

screenshot-from-2021-12-29-12-58-52-png.555862

screenshot-from-2021-12-28-22-34-09-png.681520

1670860224229-png.686026

. It's just simply that they say "You're too autistic" if you are not physically attractive to them.

Note that a hole, lacking intelligence, can only detect overt spatial detail.

Sadly its just the same old shit. The whore sends a pic FIRST, when does that ever happen ever? Shes trying to get your validation instead of the other way around and i can tell you its just as boring as they are anyways. They still have no personality and put in no effort to have one except "tee hee" they say just enough to keep convo going is all. They are truly testing out every dick in the earth. This one girls stories shes out with easily 5 diff guys a day doing shit being picked up constantly taken on rides going out to expensive dinners and you see chads acting like complete faggots.... not funny at all even if you wanted to laugh..they're just hyper feminine until it becomes about "muh lady" You mean the fucking hole who burns 5 rubbers a day? And you can make your avatar anything you want so i made it look chadtastic. They are so delusional they just believe they're entitled to the hottest guys so they dont even ask for proof. It is fucking annoying though getting constant notifications intermittently though. Holes love that shit. I despise it. because everytime you check its something so appallinginly retarded. Im not impressed with whores who have 5000 dick a day policies. Theres nothing special about her, you're seeing into her sick world and they tell you things like they hate themselves and they hate how they look blah blah. All the do is complain and are handed everything. This is why i say its all old news. This is why girls like abusive trash though... its "exciting" and shes not handed anything but what she knows she deserves.. less than nothing. One was sending me her snap list bragging about the 12 different dudes that lay her whenever she wants, she spent hours calling me ugly etc. I just sat and watched her try her hardest to insult me yet she couldnt even see me. I love females. You know why women live longer? that should be very obvious, if i got my dick serviced by a nation of whores on command id live to 104 stress free too.
Thank you, very insightful.

I want to talk about a few things you said that ive heard but its just so funny to me.

1. Chads are simps and even ugly foids fuck Chad at least one. I cant imagine bluepilled Chad lmao. But just recently i saw a legit chad post online (white, tall, blonde, blue eyes) and he talked about having harem and yet he still got married and simps for his wife.
You are confirming that now. I guess when youve never been on womens bad side, you stay bluepilled, even after fucking tons of them.

I literally cant grasp the idea of a simping chad lmao.

2. You say Women hate themselves. They know they are evil scum and they hate men that treat them "too good" for how they truly are. Some have even said, women rejecting better men is actually like a defense mechanism to protect better men from the evil of foids. Some evolutionary shit.

This is very interesting because a lot of us tend to believe these sluts are happy. But your happiness is determined in relation to your standards. If you live like a princess your entire life, then one tiny thing will seem catastrophic. Thats why these whores have a complete mental breakdown at the tiniest shit like chad not responding.
So, yes, objectively they live materially easy lifes, no stress, copious pleasures, but they make themselves miserable to no end cuz they are fucking idiots.

3. They all think they deserve chad somehow, cuz they think they are funny or something. Complete narcissism.

4. The foid that tried to insult you lmao, wanna bet she got pumped and dumped before jfl. These sluts get alpha widowed and then go on crusade against whole humanity for rest of their life.

5. I have multiple sisters. Like, you say, most womens company is fucking insufferable. They are vapid, empty, babble all day. I dont understand men that can stand womens presence for long. Like, how can you hang out with them. I would want to kill them after 2 minutes. I have a theory that any man that can stand a foid for long is somehow fucked in the head.

6. On them being constantly chauffeured around by guys. I have seen this. I remember when my teenage sister came of age and said, a dude literally cycled past her, turned around and asked if she had a boyfriend. Like jfl.
My mom is ugly and like 50 years old and has dudes at her job slipping her cash. Shit like that. You can not loose as a woman, not just sexually but also on the job market, career. Fuck, even in academia. Even in STEM they found bias for hiring foids and letting them into Universities.

Generally I'm just curious how much cock these whores consume. I think they treat sex like we treat masturbation. Its just something you do. Casual. I unironically believe the average 27 year old has had over 100 dicks in her. I vouch for that.

It's not that holes can gauge ASD or anything requiring intelligence. It's just simply that they say "You're too autistic" if you are not physically attractive to them.

Chad would receive an exemption for the following items below:

repetitive-png.684852

screenshot-from-2021-12-29-12-59-10-png.555857

screenshot-from-2021-12-29-12-58-52-png.555862

screenshot-from-2021-12-28-22-34-09-png.681520

1670860224229-png.686026
there are studies now that connect looks bias to autism. People could tell autistic people from random groups of people based on just 1 frame of a video. Or very short, 1-3 second audio recording.
Based on these minute impressions they rated autistic people siginificantly lower in a series of ratings, as likeability, friendliness etc...

NT pill is the most brutal View attachment 739044

I want to talk about a few things you said that ive heard but its just so funny to me.

1. Chads are simps and even ugly foids fuck Chad at least one. I cant imagine bluepilled Chad lmao. But just recently i saw a legit chad post online (white, tall, blonde, blue eyes) and he talked about having harem and yet he still got married and simps for his wife.
You are confirming that now. I guess when youve never been on womens bad side, you stay bluepilled, even after fucking tons of them.

2. You say Women hate themselves. They know they are evil scum and they hate men that treat them "too good" for how they truly are. Some have even said, women rejecting better men is actually like a defense mechanism to protect better men from the evil of foids. Some evolutionary shit.

This is very interesting because a lot of us tend to believe these sluts are happy. But your happiness is determined in relation to your standards. If you live like a princess your entire life, then one tiny thing will seem catastrophic. Thats why these whores have a complete mental breakdown at the tiniest shit like chad not responding.
So, yes, objectively they live materially easy lifes, no stress, copious pleasures, but they make themselves miserable to no end cuz they are fucking idiots.

3. They all think they deserve chad somehow, cuz they think they are funny or something. Complete narcissism.

4. The foid that tried to insult you lmao, wanna bet she got pumped and dumped before jfl. These sluts get alpha widowed and then go on crusade against whole humanity for rest of their life.

5. I have multiple sisters. Like, you say, most womens company is fucking insufferable. They are vapid, empty, babble all day. I dont understand men that can stand womens presence for long. Like, how can you hang out with them. I would want to kill them after 2 minutes. I have a theory that any man that can stand a foid for long is somehow fucked in the head.

6. On them being constantly chauffeured around by guys. I have seen this. I remember when my teenage sister came of age and said, a dude literally cycled past her, turned around and asked if she had a boyfriend. Like jfl.
My mom is ugly and like 50 years old and has dudes at her job slipping her cash. Shit like that. You can not loose as a woman, not just sexually but also on the job market, career. Fuck, even in academia. Even in STEM they found bias for hiring foids and letting them into Universities.

Generally I'm just curious how much cock these whores consume. I think they treat sex like we treat masturbation. Its just something you do. Casual. I unironically believe the average 27 year old has had over 100 dicks in her. I vouch for that.
sorry, not about the topic youre talking about.
But five hundres posts and still grey? brutal, whats the border of ascending grayness?

sorry, not about the topic youre talking about.
But five hundres posts and still grey? brutal, whats the border of ascending grayness?
i postmaxxed to gray just a few hours ago, like 2 hours ago.
500 is the first level. It just takes a litlte while, like 24 hours, to change your color

People could tell autistic people from random groups of people based on just 1 frame of a video. Or very short, 1-3 second audio recording.

When I attended group therapy, I couldn't enter the building without keeping my face constantly to the floor. I was walking slowly each day and also couldn't speak readily without my voice creaking.

When I attended group therapy, I couldn't enter the building without keeping my face constantly to the floor. I was walking slowly each day and also couldn't speak readily without my voice creaking.
thats my day to day experience 100%
i wear almost invisible earplugs in public now. It turns down anxiety.
But i just look at floor 90% of the time. When I look up, i get visual detail overload.
And my voice is very monotone.

You can see here how people rate autistic people without even talking to them.
On the left you can see where they only had a transcript.
Then right next to it when they saw the autistic person speak and heard them.
The most telling one is the one on the far right. 1 Frame.
Your behavior doesnt matter. How you act doesnt matter. Your social skills dont matter.
1 frame and they are done judging you.

Slices me

Number 5 is the truth man. It made me laugh hard. Im a hermit and i cant stand being in girls or womens presence for more than a few mins. If i had sisters i would torment the shit out of them and tell them brutal truths about how pathetic they are (even though all they do is deflect) but i'd make it a daily occurrence; kinda like was done to me by "family" which ended me up a hermit to begin with. And yes women think they're so fucking funny but they have that arrogant sarcasm thats not even witty and then they laugh at their own attempts at sarcasm. i DESPISE that "trait" from them and they never stop doing it. They think they're being charismatic but its so fucking draining and rage inducing. They also talk over you constantly to throw in that "witty sarcasm" If i had sisters i would have a good time being verbally abusive though. Yep i would. You cant train any morals, values, anything into these idiots so why bother trying? All women need knocked off their pedestal. Very few of them have ANY hobbies except taking cocks and taking selfies.

For number 3 i've seen bloatlords with completely destroyed completely zitted up rashed faces with the hugest egos imaginable. All you can see is her chin and set of eyes in the pic. Chad only and they have the most vile demonic attitudes and egos. Pure cope to live as that creature.

About how much dick they take: Factor this and do the math. She goes out to clubs bars campfires for years and years and she meets and fucks say 2 to 4 guys a week. Thats being liberal seriously. Now do the math up on that .. lets say its 3 cocks a week thats what 12 cocks a months? 12 x 12 is 144 cocks a year and im not even good at math here. Now she starts fucking at age 15 and you wanna go to age 27? Thats 144 cocks a year x 12 years (I didnt even factor in gang bangs orgies and all the "it didnt counts" women come up with drunk from bars, fucked behind bars, in cars etc.. So thats 1,728 dicks shes taken by age 27. At least a prostitute has REPEAT CLIENTS. THe prostitute will have a far lower body count if she stays local and has repeat clients. Ive talked to escorts and they like repeat customers for comfort and cash. Id call an escort less of a whore by far. If you think im joking or this is too shocking well it just shows that women arent worth anything at all. Does every woman fuck this much? Nope but the very vain narcissistic selfie only fans party types and all that do this number with ease.

It's a problem when it makes you incapable of talking to people

Number 5 is the truth man. It made me laugh hard. Im a hermit and i cant stand being in girls or womens presence for more than a few mins. If i had sisters i would torment the shit out of them and tell them brutal truths about how pathetic they are (even though all they do is deflect) but i'd make it a daily occurrence; kinda like was done to me by "family" which ended me up a hermit to begin with. And yes women think they're so fucking funny but they have that arrogant sarcasm thats not even witty and then they laugh at their own attempts at sarcasm. i DESPISE that "trait" from them and they never stop doing it. They think they're being charismatic but its so fucking draining and rage inducing. They also talk over you constantly to throw in that "witty sarcasm" If i had sisters i would have a good time being verbally abusive though. Yep i would. You cant train any morals, values, anything into these idiots so why bother trying? All women need knocked off their pedestal. Very few of them have ANY hobbies except taking cocks and taking selfies.

For number 3 i've seen bloatlords with completely destroyed completely zitted up rashed faces with the hugest egos imaginable. All you can see is her chin and set of eyes in the pic. Chad only and they have the most vile demonic attitudes and egos. Pure cope to live as that creature.

About how much dick they take: Factor this and do the math. She goes out to clubs bars campfires for years and years and she meets and fucks say 2 to 4 guys a week. Thats being liberal seriously. Now do the math up on that .. lets say its 3 cocks a week thats what 12 cocks a months? 12 x 12 is 144 cocks a year and im not even good at math here. Now she starts fucking at age 15 and you wanna go to age 27? Thats 144 cocks a year x 12 years (I didnt even factor in gang bangs orgies and all the "it didnt counts" women come up with drunk from bars, fucked behind bars, in cars etc.. So thats 1,728 dicks shes taken by age 27. At least a prostitute has REPEAT CLIENTS. THe prostitute will have a far lower body count if she stays local and has repeat clients. Ive talked to escorts and they like repeat customers for comfort and cash. Id call an escort less of a whore by far. If you think im joking or this is too shocking well it just shows that women arent worth anything at all. Does every woman fuck this much? Nope but the very vain narcissistic selfie only fans party types and all that do this number with ease.
1. Yes bitchmade niggas also have that snarky sarcasm attitude, like niggas raised by mom and shit. I fucking hate it so much.

2. yes, they interrupt and take potshots at your ego. They are always trying to cause emotional damage, they are so fucking vile holy shit. Like, they always scan you like terminator to find how to hurt you the most and then ram their knife right in there.
I had to go see a female shrink recently and her first fucking line was a roast of me cuz i was late. She basically implied I'm retarded and cant read. Like, they cant help themselves but hurt other people. Sadism.

My family also made me giga hermit can relate. One thing ive noticed about these female and feminized men is that they literally gain energy from your suffering. Like, when I suffer, I want to be alone and recover. These cunts would like start being attracted to me while I was in pain. They couldnt stop bothering me. Its like they get energy from seeing you fucked up. Especially my mom. They are vampires.

3. The Dick Count Question:
:feelskek: are you serious? I thought like a new cock every 2 months was a high estimate.
My math was like:
They get giga horny once a month minimum.
Lets say they start fucking at 13 or something, thats 14 years till 27. So thats like roughly 100 cocks give or take by 27.
Your saying they fuck multiple dudes per week?

People always pull out these shwoogie self reported studies which I can only kek at. (7 average partners in lifetime XDDDDD)
I wish gynos would disclose the actual numbers, and STD clinics. If I worked in STD clinic doing foid sexual history assessment, I would literally become Hitler.

Ok on the cock count - since you say they fuck so many dude, and we know they fuck only the top 20%, so they are all basically in harems sharing chads right? And they are getting rotated by these top percentile dudes? Im sorry i keep going on about it but I dont have chadfishing experience, I really wish I got the truth straight from their mouths like you.

Daily reminder:

i postmaxxed to gray just a few hours ago, like 2 hours ago.
500 is the first level. It just takes a litlte while, like 24 hours, to change your color
how to postmaxx? literally write brutal in every post?

how to postmaxx? literally write brutal in every post?
1. got to sewers and reply to every single thread (retard method)
2. go to sewers, make a thread about something number related (100 ways to eat a banana)
spam 100 replies to your own thread
3. use chatgpt to make 100 item list of something dumb, copy paste each item into a reply
i did it today look at my threads here:

i had 140 posts this morning:
then i made few of those:

These threads combined are around 50 posts each, so 250. Do the math.
I had like 140 this morning
140+250 = 390.
From 390 to 500 is only 110 posts.
One of the threads has like 100 replies, so its more like 300 + 140.
I had 460 post count when I was done with my postmaxxing. Then I just spammed a little and went up to 500.
I spammed in other threads a little bit also.

Thats how you do it. It took me like 3 hours.

1. Yes bitchmade niggas also have that snarky sarcasm attitude, like niggas raised by mom and shit. I fucking hate it so much.

2. yes, they interrupt and take potshots at your ego. They are always trying to cause emotional damage, they are so fucking vile holy shit. Like, they always scan you like terminator to find how to hurt you the most and then ram their knife right in there.
I had to go see a female shrink recently and her first fucking line was a roast of me cuz i was late. She basically implied I'm retarded and cant read. Like, they cant help themselves but hurt other people. Sadism.

My family also made me giga hermit can relate. One thing ive noticed about these female and feminized men is that they literally gain energy from your suffering. Like, when I suffer, I want to be alone and recover. These cunts would like start being attracted to me while I was in pain. They couldnt stop bothering me. Its like they get energy from seeing you fucked up. Especially my mom. They are vampires.

3. The Dick Count Question:
:feelskek: are you serious? I thought like a new cock every 2 months was a high estimate.
My math was like:
They get giga horny once a month minimum.
Lets say they start fucking at 13 or something, thats 14 years till 27. So thats like roughly 100 cocks give or take by 27.
Your saying they fuck multiple dudes per week?

People always pull out these shwoogie self reported studies which I can only kek at. (7 average partners in lifetime XDDDDD)
I wish gynos would disclose the actual numbers, and STD clinics. If I worked in STD clinic doing foid sexual history assessment, I would literally become Hitler.

Ok on the cock count - since you say they fuck so many dude, and we know they fuck only the top 20%, so they are all basically in harems sharing chads right? And they are getting rotated by these top percentile dudes? Im sorry i keep going on about it but I dont have chadfishing experience, I really wish I got the truth straight from their mouths like you.
1. A guy who has to insult you in front of others is simply insecure as fuck. I dont hang out with men or women. So yes i've seen what you're talking about. Their ego can never handle anything back at them though... Also if you're humble which is a sign of true confidence this makes them think you're weak. Double edged waste of time. Im very good at my main hobbies and dudes get all insecure as fuck and start trying to school you on your own craft and then throw tantrums and shit like a woman. Fuck off.

2. I love how we just took over the thread and not even talking about autism lmao. And yes you can be in the middle of having a funny time and my cunt mother will have to come out and cause a constant whirlwind of pointless drama just to fuck it up and make everyone miserable and then go "see yeah im just a piece of shit" then she would slam the door.... Pathetic. Every fucking time too. They dont wanna be one of the guys they wanna be the center of a fucking pity party and make everyone as miserable as them. Agreed.

3. Yeah i made sure to mention that the party girls (sadly the hottest ones usually) are the massive dick takers. I dont think every girl
takes 1000 cocks in their life. ANd that statistic for 7 partners in a life is for males (i assume you know that) but males dont even get sex anywhere near like a hole can... so its prob spot on. Women dont fuck only chads, they will tell you that they "regret" fucking other men and these are the ones that dont count. But why do they have zillions stories about the short ugly guy etc they fucked from the bar? well it goes along with my math... She a drunk and a loser and goes home with anyone if it happens to be chad all the better. Shes a whore she fucks anything but prefers chad. When they say chad only thats for DATING. When they're single and depressed they are boning anything and everything but they're also cheating in relationships too... No one is safe. Thats why chad has to act like a doormat and buy dinners now. They want beta chads. Just disgusting. A guy acting all goofy happy over a girl shows hard and i look at the girl and shes not even
attractive just skinny and its like ? Dont you think she doesnt notice how hes goofy and is all into her? she despises that but will take that free dinner and test out his cock. SHe will complain even about good looking guys "he had a small dick, he didnt fuck me hard enough, his breath stunk" they expect utter perfection at all times. I believe chads can get away with acting beta or being shitty at sex but only for so long because he will be replaced by an ugly man who can fuck the daylights out of her but shes still hunting for the chad that can fuck the daylights out to drop the average to ugly guy. Its just the ugly fuck isnt acting like high inhib giddy goofy love struck fag like the current era chads. (tired of saying that word)

Last edited:
Autism isn’t real.

how autism isn't real ?