Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autism is not a gift

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
One thing I HATE about normies is when they say "autism is a gift" or "autistic people are so intelligent!" It's so darn retarded to actually believe that. It's clear autism is a newage problem, very much due to dangerous vaccines.

Here's what happens when you have autism

• After 1 second of knowing you they conclude you're creepy/weird

• You come off as a weak beta cuck

• You're an easier target to get bullied. I am am autistic Bodybuilder and even in college, guys I mog who are skinnier than a 12 year old girl harass me

• Bad social skills, hard to keep a job, almost impossible to ascend

• Even if you have high testosterone, you'll have similar behaviours to a low t Nintendo switch addict

• Normal task are difficult, meanwhile you end up having great knowledge in useless fields like niche videogames and how to disprove the holocaust

Every time I hear a normie say autism is a gift I grit my teeth. IT IS CANCER.

a therapist whorefoid once told me

'autism is not a diability or a disease, its just something that makes you special!'

btw i was 25 when she told me that'

'autism is not a diability or a disease, its just something that makes you special!'

I would throw something but why were you seeing a foid therapist

Most people just think autism makes you either really smart or really dumb. They don’t know how much goes into it.

I would throw something but why were you seeing a foid therapist
i have this autism talk group thing and some weeks its ran by a foid and sometime by a guy

Autism is the biggest curse ever

I think it was 80% of autistic people are unemployed

Less than 10% of autistic men ever get married

Lifespan of an autist is up to 35

Tell me again "Autism is a gift"

Autism is the biggest curse ever

I think it was 80% of autistic people are unemployed

Less than 10% of autistic men ever get married

Lifespan of an autist is up to 35

Tell me again "Autism is a gift"
I can't keep a job for longer than 3 months because of it

I'm Border line autistic and that's enough to make me unemployable (Even if I had no other problems).

I'm Border line autistic and that's enough to make me unemployable (Even if I had no other problems).
I can only keep a job for 3 months and in-between that I end up having 6 month employment gaps, sometimes longer.

Same, I cant keep a actual position at my job and the only reason I havent got fired is because I am protected by union incase cuckagers try to fire me and instead I got demoted to courtesy clerk. Longest I kept a real position was 3 months.

Speaking of which my step dad forces me to tell my manager I have autism during job interviews like wtf, not only is that embarassing to reveal that but if people find that out they will take advantage of me. I did tell someone I had autism in middle school and oh shit it was the biggest mistake of my life.

Same, I cant keep a actual position at my job and the only reason I havent got fired is because I am protected by union incase cuckagers try to fire me and instead I got demoted to courtesy clerk. Longest I kept a real position was 3 months.
The longest I've kept a job is six months, because I worked 2AM Until 6 AM shifts.

The longest I've kept a job is six months, because I worked 2AM Until 6 AM shifts.
If it hadnt been for UFCW I would have been fired already

Speaking of which my step dad forces me to tell my manager I have autism during job interviews like wtf, not only is that embarassing to reveal that but if people find that out they will take advantage of me. I did tell someone I had autism in middle school and oh shit it was the biggest mistake of my life.
I am so ashamed to say I have autism too. Makes me feel like a beta cuck child.

Would you recommend going to a group like that?
Depends on your situation and persona honestly

I'm in an all boys group (requested) and it's basically a group with 9 people which of 8 are truecels in denial it's pretty nice actually

I am so ashamed to say I have autism too. Makes me feel like a beta cuck child.
Good, never admit it because people will not hesitate to take advantage of you in which I told my step dad this and he said "WeLl ThAtS IlLeGaL to TAke aDvAnTage oF yOur AuTIsm" umm hello have you forgotten managers can always lie and take advantage of me for "something else"

Depends on your situation and persona honestly

I'm in an all boys group (requested) and it's basically a group with 9 people which of 8 are truecels in denial it's pretty nice actually
Have you tried blackpilling them? What do you talk about?

Have you tried blackpilling them? What do you talk about?
I am not into blackpiling others, I believe it's something you should do yourself

Anyways

Its pretty much autists.is

We talk about the struggles we face with socializing and other things that come with autism. Lots of guys are really lonely and the only socializing they have is that group. I've seen some of them cry and have meltdowns during these sessions. It's a giga safespace where we can vent (when that foid is not around for me atleast)

I think I have a little bit of autism

Exactly. Shit ruined my life. If my autism was a person, I would murder it in the most brutal fashion imaginable.

Exactly. Shit ruined my life. If my autism was a person, I would murder it in the most brutal fashion imaginable.
Same, if autism really was a "gift" the military would encourage autists to join since apparently they are "superhumans"

Most people just think autism makes you either really smart or really dumb. They don’t know how much goes into it.
If autism really did make you "really smart" then majority of Harvard students would have it not to mention you wouldnt have to be in modified classes

What really does make you special is being chad and legitamently having a genetic bonus

One thing I HATE about normies is when they say "autism is a gift" or "autistic people are so intelligent!" It's so darn retarded to actually believe that. It's clear autism is a newage problem, very much due to dangerous vaccines.

• You're an easier target to get bullied. I am am autistic Bodybuilder and even in college, guys I mog who are skinnier than a 12 year old girl harass me

• Even if you have high testosterone, you'll have similar behaviours to a low t Nintendo switch addict

• Normal task are difficult, meanwhile you end up having great knowledge in useless fields like niche videogames and how to disprove the holocaust

It makes me hate people for sure. You can't afford to be more vulnerable then you already are when you have autism. Being a mentalcel with autism is nothing but being vulnerable I hate people for prey on autistic people. It makes making friends so fucking hard. I wish people weren't so judging due to our autism because trust me I hate having autism and I hate our society

Last edited:
Celibacy rates among asd males is telling enough.

Autism is a disease

True. Im tired of getting told by foid therapists or normies that my autism makes me special meanwhile at the same they treat me as a lesser human being and would kill me if they were allowed to do so

idk if im that but i have some of things. my brain is trash i know that

Normtards obviously trying to mimicking mental retardation even though they're normal n NT.

and I'm trying to not be socially retarded but my mannerisms is my issue:reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree:

Pray for me that ill be one of them so im done with this fucking nightmare

Human nature is to banish someone from the tribe if they’re weird or different. Nowadays the tribe is all of soyciety

"autism is not a disability, it just disables you from effectively communicating with other people and therefore not building any meaningful relationships" :feelsseriously: normies advice can never be taken seriously

Reminds me of the fact that my elementary school called them "the gifted kids"

:feelskek::feelskek:

Anon, I...

a static image was sufficient for generating negative first impressions of those with ASD

Last edited:
I also hate this "everyone's a little bit autistic" line which is thrown to downplay what it's like.

Also it's terrible now that there's no room for us in the modern world. Historically an autistic guy could go to a monastery and be a monk for life, or go off raiding and pillaging (armies won't let us in now). Now there's no good occupation that doesn't require a shipload of people skills.

Last edited:
Normies don't say "autism is a gift". They use autist as a slur.

Besides that, you retards most likely aren't autistic. You are just ugly.

Autism is a curse it never even began for me