Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Attractive VS Unattractive Introverts video

of course. all the fucking time, ever since I recall

as a 1/10 this is standard

Stop watching that bitchass nigger's videos

Happens to me all the time aswell. I had a classmate who was even more introverted than me yet girls were surrounding him during the lunch breaks all the time while I was sitting alone

Unattractive introverts are seen as creepy weird pedos

FUUCCCKK I KNOW THIS IS PRETTY MUCH WATER IS WET TOPIC, BUT TO THIS VERY DAY AFTER BEING BLACKPILLED FOR NEARLY 4 YEARS IT'S FUCKING EXCRUCIATING HOW AS LONG AS YOU'RE A CHAD YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH BEING A HIGH INHIB SPERG AND STILL GET PRIME JB PVSSY:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:. CHADS DON'T EVEN HAVE TO TRY!!! SO MUCH FOR THE PERSONALITY AND CONFIDENCE, GODDAMN IT! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: WHAT A FUCKING JOKE OF EXISTENCE, I'VE ONLY BEEN APPROACHED BY GIRLS WHEN THEY HAD SOMETHING TO GAIN FROM ME :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: