Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Only ugly men are seen as creepy.

justtryingmybest

justtryingmybest

Greycel

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klA4S3YZAW8

In this video we see unattractive men approach these streamer foids, some touch them but it doesn't matter, all the foids feel uncomfortable regardless of their presence, there would be a drastic difference in their reactions if instead of short, bald, and ugly men they were chads, white tall men. People wouldn't call them "creeps" but confident men. This is what life is, if you're ugly you will always be seen as the creep.

Yeah, I saw the flirting vs harassment meme too

Sexual harassment isn't a real thing when you're Chad

@Pancakecel new joker in town

1f8.jpg

It's a tautology at this point

In this video we see unattractive men approach these streamer foids, some touch them but it doesn't matter, all the foids feel uncomfortable regardless of their presence, there would be a drastic difference in their reactions if instead of short, bald, and ugly men they were chads, white tall men. People wouldn't call them "creeps" but confident men. This is what life is, if you're ugly you will always be seen as the creep.

i was always seen as a creep just for staring at a foidss direction

Thats the truth, foids only take it as a compliment when you're chad but if you're ugly you are a harasser.

To be fair, those guys are definitely out of line. But what you DON'T see on these videos are all the ugly guys who just say "hello" and act completely normal but still get labeled a "creep".

Most people don't get it. I've seen foids label this guy who never spoke to anyone as "creepy." He always minded his own business, but women just found him repulsive, therefore he was a "creep."

Its not tied into any action. You could just be minding your own business and women would still call you creepy.

I don't know what is funnier - the videos or the cuck commenting them

Bruh I made eye contact by accident one time with a foid at cvs, you should’ve seen the look of disgust this bitch had. Funniest part is I wasn’t even trying to look at her, I was trying to look at her sexy co worker that had pigtails.

Those white knights think they're doing good when infact those foids have nothing better to do then to just call us Incels, Sub5, and even some normies creeps, stalkers, sexual harassing, etc, when all we wanted was some love and attention from foids however only Chads get that treatment

Not a single second