Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Richard Hendricks from the show Silicon Valley

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★★★
Many of his scenes awaken my own cringe memories. It's brutal to watch.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8be-fEdPji4

In the first scene of that video there are two introverts present. The man behind the table and Richard. They do have completely different personalities but the biggest difference is arguably their composure.

Irl the actor behind this character is actually kind of similar in terms of his mannerisms and composure. Which is why it didn't surprise me when I found out that he and his wife were into swinger parties. :feelskek: His wife is pretty good looking. It's pretty obvious that she isn't attracted to him and asked him to "open" their relationship. Still mogs me though.

Foids talk about someone giving them the "ick". Richard Hendricks is a walking ick generator.

He's ugly, no doubt about it. But imo his personality is far worse.

Being neurotic and nervous all the time is a real incel trait.

Many of his scenes awaken my own cringe memories. It's brutal to watch.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8be-fEdPji4

In the first scene of that video there are two introverts present. The man behind the table and Richard. They do have completely different personalities but the biggest difference is arguably their composure.

Irl the actor behind this character is actually kind of similar in terms of his mannerisms and composure. Which is why it didn't surprise me when I found out that he and his wife were into swinger parties. :feelskek: His wife is pretty good looking. It's pretty obvious that she isn't attracted to him and asked him to "open" their relationship. Still mogs me though.

View attachment 1132795

Foids talk about someone giving them the "ick". Richard Hendricks is a walking ick generator.

He's ugly, no doubt about it. But imo his personality is far worse.

Being neurotic and nervous all the time is a real incel trait.

He looks like Jesse Eisenberg.