Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Attractive men can get away with saying "nice guys finish last"

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
For context, I was watching this video, and someone in the comments posted this: "“If Edward wasn’t a fictional character and was a real guy he would probably be an axe murderer “ - Robert Pattinson."

So I went to check and see if the quote was real. I guess it was. Robert Pattinson says in real life Edward Cullen would be an axe murderer. The best part is when he says this: "With virtually anyone, the nice guys always seem to come last." And not a single derogatory comment about the guy, no negative tone from the author, over saying that. Oh, but of course, when an ugly man says this, it's "problematic," and the "reason why we're incel." :dafuckfeels::feelsseriously::feelsUgh: And water is wet. :feelsUgh:

Refute this, blue pillers. Refute this. :society:

And so that there's a sample size greater than 1 here, here's a few more quick results off a ten second Google search that quote him saying the same thing:
Some dumb article
Another dumb article
Yet another stupid dumb article
And another one
Last one, I promise

And of course, Robert Pattinson follows this up with "You always get weirdos like Edward who seem to attract women for some reason." For some reason? :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsUgh: Too bad he's dumber than a brick and can't put 2 and 2 together. At least he's dropping truth bombs, even if only accidentally and with no understanding of why. :feelstastyman: For the blue pillers out there, lurking: IT'S BECAUSE HE'S ATTRACTIVE! That's why women fawn over him; nobody gives a shit if an attractive man tells uncomfortable truths. :blackpill: Yet, if I say the exact same thing, everyone takes it personal and attacks me, because I'm ugly and autistic. :reeeeee: And he's right about the "nice guy" thing, sort of: that personality is useless. Doesn't matter if you're nice or a complete asshole, what matters is that you're attractive. Boom. Refute that, you knuckle-dragging troglodytes. :feelsclown:

For context, I was watching this video, and someone in the comments posted this: "“If Edward wasn’t a fictional character and was a real guy he would probably be an axe murderer “ - Robert Pattinson."

So I went to check and see if the quote was real. I guess it was. Robert Pattinson says in real life Edward Cullen would be an axe murderer. The best part is when he says this: "With virtually anyone, the nice guys always seem to come last." And not a single derogatory comment about the guy, no negative tone from the author, over saying that. Oh, but of course, when an ugly man says this, it's "problematic," and the "reason why we're incel." :dafuckfeels::feelsseriously::feelsUgh: And water is wet. :feelsUgh:

And so that there's a sample size greater than 1 here, here's a few more quick results off a ten second Google search that quote him saying the same thing:
Some dumb article
Another dumb article
And another one
Last one, I promise

And of course, Robert Pattinson follows this up with "You always get weirdos like Edward who seem to attract women for some reason." For some reason? :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsUgh: Too bad he's dumber than a brick and can't put 2 and 2 together. At least he's dropping truth bombs, even if only accidentally and with no understanding of why. :feelstastyman: For the blue pillers out there, lurking: IT'S BECAUSE HE'S ATTRACTIVE! That's why women fawn over him; nobody gives a shit if an attractive man tells uncomfortable truths. :blackpill: Yet, if I say the exact same thing, everyone takes it personal and attacks me, because I'm ugly and autistic. :reeeeee: And he's right about the "nice guy" thing, sort of: that personality is useless. Doesn't matter if you're nice or a complete asshole, what matters is that you're attractive. Boom. Refute that, you knuckle-dragging troglodytes. :feelsclown:

And now he's out there somewhere wetting the bed in a batman costume :feelsclown:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha: He'll be the first sparkling batman, that's for sure. :feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
:lul::lul::lul:

Literally the worst guy to use as a batman, the dude is just an absolute low T beta on all fronts when batman is supposed to masculine and High T

He aint high T enough to play as baman :feelsjuice:

:lul::lul::lul:

Literally the worst guy to use as a batman, the dude is just an absolute low T beta on all fronts when batman is supposed to masculine and High T

He aint high T enough to play as baman :feelsjuice:
True. Makes me think it's just the continuation of Hollywood trying to demasculate and feminize men into submission. Weak men are easier to control, so if they can take a character that a lot of men look up to and ruin him, i.e. feminize him, they can change perceptions, and weaken many more men.

True. Makes me think it's just the continuation of Hollywood trying to demasculate and feminize men into submission. Weak men are easier to control, so if they can take a character that a lot of men look up to and ruin him, i.e. feminize him, they can change perceptions, and weaken many more men.
It's a good thing soyciety isn't that fucked yet :feelsYall:

No self-respecting male is going to respect his batman compared to Affleck's or Christian Bale's batman :lul:

This is honestly more of a marketing scheme for filthy holes to get bought into comics :feelswhat:

This is honestly more of a marketing scheme for filthy holes to get bought into comics
Well, they need somebody to buy them, because most of the original fans actually bothered to have enough spine to back out, surprisingly enough. I think I saw a recommended video on youtube about how japanese manga authors were making fun of American comics because they've become so shitty nobody wants to read them. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The halo effect reigns supreme once again.

Well, they need somebody to buy them, because most of the original fans actually bothered to have enough spine to back out, surprisingly enough.

Which is lifefuel tbh

They let these feminists and trannies tell them what to do and it backfires, since only boomers still read and buy comics :lul:

they want to appeal to liberal zoomers who dont give a fuck about comics :feelsclown::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
I think I saw a recommended video on youtube about how japanese manga authors were making fun of American comics because they've become so shitty nobody wants to read them. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
And rightfully so, nobody tells the Japs what to do :feelzez: they understand who buys their crap and dont listen to a noncontributing minority :feelskek:

And rightfully so, nobody tells the Japs what to do :feelzez: they understand who buys their crap and dont listen to a noncontributing minority
Which is something I actually deeply respect about the japanese, they will continue catering to the real fans and understand that the vocal unpaying minority is just that. :feelzez: We need more of this attitude in the Western world. It's the lack of this that has caused the West to deteriorate to the level it has. :feelsmage:

Some dumb article
Another dumb article
And another one
Last one, I promise

Why are you watching that channel, his videos are shit and his drawings are hideous

Why are you watching that channel, his videos are shit and his drawings are hideous
I don't remember how I got there. It was late at night, or early in the morning, and I was just riding the wave of YouTube recommendations out of boredom and exhaustion.

Which is something I actually deeply respect about the japanese, they will continue catering to the real fans and understand that the vocal unpaying minority is just that. :feelzez: We need more of this attitude in the Western world. It's the lack of this that has caused the West to deteriorate to the level it has. :feelsmage:
I'll never understand why a multibillion or million dollar company would waste time listening to a fanbase that doesn't contribute a single dime :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Yugioh also did the same thing, ignoring weebs and neckbeards who cried for cards to get banned, despite never actually playing the card game IRL :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back