Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Attractive Face or Not? it depends on Tongue Posture"

Supreme being

Supreme being

It's a cruel world
-

this video was uploaded less than a week ago now it has 1M views. normies are waking up, the horrors of mouthbreathing are starting to spread.
i still can't get the fact that i grew wrong out of my head... my life is ruined because i breathed thru my mouth throughout my childhood, and no one told me to stop.

just mewmaxx bro, but really some people are just ugly no matter what, improper tongue posture could at best hinder your genetical potential

just mewmaxx bro, but really some people are just ugly no matter what, improper tongue posture could at best hinder your genetical potential
if i was 10 y/o i would've been mewing. the face can't change once it's done growing

Chad mouth breathes all the time and has a much better jaw/chin than your average mewer. Genetics are more important, also diet when growing up.

I was a mouthbreather until 16. I didn't even know it mattered for a very long time. My subhuman parents didn't do anything about it.

Lol im just ugly

Mewing won't fix bones around eye area.

I was never a mouth breather yet I’m still ugly

Mewing is only effective when you’re young. Wish I had known about it when I was young but it wasn’t really a thing back then I don’t think.

I was a mouthbreather until 16. I didn't even know it mattered for a very long time. My subhuman parents didn't do anything about it.
Same with me. I saw someone call someone a mouth breather when I was like 15 and googled it and it came up with how harmful it is. Why is it not public knowledge??

I’m a mouth breather because I had severe allergies as a kid and was dirt poor so couldn’t afford the allergy drugs.

Mewing is only effective when you’re young. Wish I had known about it when I was young but it wasn’t really a thing back then I don’t think.
14776.jpg

Chad mouth breathes all the time and has a much better jaw/chin than your average mewer. Genetics are more important, also diet when growing up.
This.

JFL at thinking mewing would have saved you from Inceldom unless your lower-third looks like/worse than this guys:

NxHYs7M

This.

JFL at thinking mewing would have saved you from Inceldom unless your lower-third looks like/worse than this guys:

View attachment 88962
its not only about the lower third, the whole face grows downward. you'll have an elongated midface (long nose) and unprojected zygomatic bones. (see david schwimmer)