Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Attention guests. Unless you're tall and good looking, you're incel as fuck and in denial. Prove me wrong.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Let me guess. You get no matches on tinder and if you do manage to get laid, it's with an old fat woman you pay out the ass for.

You're incel as fuck, probably worse looking than a lot of guys here, but you lie to yourself and tell yourself you're not incel.

You are incel. You're genetic trash just like every other non-chad.

Prove me wrong, cunts.

Let me guess. You get no matches on tinder and if you do manage to get laid, it's with an old fat woman you pay out the ass for.

You're incel as fuck, probably worse looking than a lot of guys here, but you lie to yourself and tell yourself you're not incel.

Prove me wrong, cunts.

Based as always.

80% of men are incels

Remember, bluepillers, not you but the society decides whether you are incel or not.

7396de67-e8ef-4fe2-b353-9250867ca548-gif.129894

Sure, I might be a 30-year old virgin, but I'm completely fine with that

Deluded pricks think they got their 30yo hambeast gf/wife because they reached their "prime":feelsgah::feelsgah:No,cucks,the reason is that the beast is done with cock carousel and needs constant passive income for their needs

Cope, they are Chads.

Cope, I had sex with a 1/10 chick after just 5000 approaches and spending thousands on buying drinks for strangers I'm not incel:soy:

You’re incel if you’re sub 6 tbh

Welcome to the club boyos...
Take off your shoes and stay awhile.
Uh. Put your shoes back on and stay awhile.

They either get with landwhales or ugly thin girls with no ass or no tits.

They cant proof you wrong

Based, you think like a female. For females it's either a Chad worthy of anything or genetic trash only worthy of being used as beta provider.

I never rejected the blackpills, but I always felt if I worked hard enough I could ascend. Now I realize nope, my fate is already sealed.

One day you guests may realize this too.

Prove me wrong, cunts.
other reason is fucking drunk fat woman