Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Attack on titans final chapter has dark triad moment

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Just lol to anyone who dares read this. https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/Ep6amXC/1/1/

See this for yourself click If you want but man it has a blackpill just to ruin the chapter even more JUST LOLLLLLLLLL cucked mangaaaa. Guess I am free though :forcedsmile: :feelskek::feelskek::soy::soy::soy::soy::kys::kys::kys::kys: time to start rick grimes maxxxing then i guess
Lol Lolllllll over for manlets still. My 5'2 ass never began

Just lol to anyone who dares read this. https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/Ep6amXC/1/1/

See this for yourself click If you want but man it has a blackpill just to ruin the chapter even more JUST LOLLLLLLLLL cucked mangaaaa. Guess I am free though :forcedsmile: :feelskek::feelskek::soy::soy::soy::soy::kys::kys::kys::kys: time to start rick grimes maxxxing then i guess
Lol Lolllllll over for manlets still. My 5'2 ass never began
Free from what ?

dont care about this weeb shit

But the scar of the username stays. Over for me
Was about to mention that but wasn't fully sure what you meant.

I would ditch that username tbh and make a new account

that's why I never use a character name unless I know their fate from start to finish.

Was about to mention that but wasn't fully sure what you meant.

I would ditch that username tbh and make a new account

that's why I never use a character name unless I know their fate from start to finish.
Noted. But aren't alts banned and would I return to greycel or I have to speak with mods about that
dont care about this weeb shit
good stay FAR from it. FAR FROM IT AND KEEP HATING WOMAN

Noted. But aren't alts banned and would I return to greycel or I have to speak with mods about that
You probably have to speak to the mods beforehand tbh

If it weren't for the postcount and join date, i would of redone my name without the "666" a long time ago.

You got low post count and 2021 join date, not much will be lost on your end.

You probably have to speak to the mods beforehand tbh

If it weren't for the postcount and join date, i would of redone my name without the "666" a long time ago.

You got low post count and 2021 join date, not much will be lost on your end.
That's aight. Tbh I only liked the genocide bit of eren/aot and that was good cope. But now it's just lol. Thanks for I do brocel

I heard the ending was so bad that it ruined the show.

That's aight. Tbh I only liked the genocide bit of eren/aot and that was good cope. But now it's just lol.
Just a disgraceful way to end tbh so much left on the table with all that build up the story had going before that.

I heard the ending was so bad that it ruined the show.
It did. This manga was a waste of time tbh. I really only liked genocide theme and that was it. It was a good cope for the first couple of weeks but god. Half of the low iq cels even me could see the inconsistencies. Tbh I could make my own story if I wanted to out of cope, instead of this. Lol
ending was bad... stop coping
That's what I was saying fellow low iq cel

It did. This manga was a waste of time tbh. I really only liked genocide theme and that was it. It was a good cope for the first couple of weeks but god. Half of the low iq cels even me could see the inconsistencies. Tbh I could make my own story if I wanted to out of cope, instead of this. Lol
I'll take the advice and skip the show then

The manga ended on chapter 131

"Thank you for becoming a mass murderer and picking the girl who you downright abused, manipulated and never gave a shit about in your life then suddenly pretending you give a shit about her at the last moment".

"Thank you for becoming a mass murderer and picking the girl who you downright abused, manipulated and never gave a shit about in your life then suddenly pretending you give a shit about her at the last moment".
Yam

You are four weeks late my good man. The manga ended after 123 @ergophobic

You are four weeks late my good man. The manga ended after 123 @ergophobic
shit I just saw it now.. and the ending was so bad.. fucked up the entire story tbh all the build up for nothing